• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Vaping H? Possible?

clord0

Bluelighter
I own a davinci ascent vaporiser which is primarily used for vaporising weed, but was wonder if it is possible to vape H?
I assume its similar to heating it on foil?

My vaporiser allows me to adjust the temp in either celsius or farrenheit so if it is possible, or people have done it please suggest temps...

Apologies if this sounds like a silly idea, come to think of it I don't know if the idea of H resin being stuck in my weed vape would be particularly pleasing.

But still, suggestions or experiences vaping H would be welcome.

I own a davinci ascent vaporiser which is primarily used for vaporising weed, but was wonder if it is possible to vape H?
I assume its similar to heating it on foil?

My vaporiser allows me to adjust the temp in either celsius or farrenheit so if it is possible, or people have done it please suggest temps...

Apologies if this sounds like a silly idea, come to think of it I don't know if the idea of H resin being stuck in my weed vape would be particularly pleasing.

But still, suggestions or experiences vaping H would be welcome.

Yes it works . If its #4 grade it will work just fine. Done it many times.

Peace have fun be safe.

EDIT: I did it in a 150w Electric cigarette with a 50/50 PG/VG mix .

I've vaped heroin a few times, using a cheap Chinese whip style vaporizer that's a copy of the more expensive ones. It works great but i prefer using foil, I like the whole process more. I turned the heat up about half way, cos it's a cheap one it's all guess work. Maybe start low and work your way up. I'm in the UK btw so my H may be different from yours.

Zeb

Im doing it right now lol. I use an RDA and a mech mod (dripper setup). No control of temp or anything fancy. I just drip some of my favorite juice into the coil, dump some h on top of it and hit it. Works like a charm. What I want to do now is make an H e juice.