• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos vaping clonazolam

improving

Greenlighter
yes i searched. no real answer

I make my powder in VG at 1mg. If i add 5ml of vape oral and 1ml clonazolam. Will this work?

Just wanted to know before i go playing around with my vape

thanks

Mix the VG with the klonipin. Wait till it's fully dissolved before putting it in the ECIG. Some powder should remain behind as only 1mg of the pill is klonipin and the other 50 mg or so might not really dissolve in the glycerin, but do you're best to get it to break down and dissolve as much as possible. I wouldn't recommend a coffee filter.

Whether or not the klonipin will vape vs break down is another story completely

Mix the VG with the klonipin. Wait till it's fully dissolved before putting it in the ECIG. Some powder should remain behind as only 1mg of the pill is klonipin and the other 50 mg or so might not really dissolve in the glycerin, but do you're best to get it to break down and dissolve as much as possible. I wouldn't recommend a coffee filter.

Whether or not the klonipin will vape vs break down is another story completely

youre getting clonozapam and clonazolam mixed up. I make my powder at 0.5mg per ml in vg and added 1ml and 5ml vape juice. Battery isnt working of course so ill go to my shop tomorrow and get a new one and report back

I'd be surprised, but happily so, if this worked (I'd assume if it did it would have been discovered already, but knowledge of vaporizing the old OCs was also not common knowledge for a long time and it proved to be the best ROA after IV so there is some precedent for this to be possible without becoming commonly known).

Please do report back, my fingers and toes are crossed!

I'd be surprised, but happily so, if this worked (I'd assume if it did it would have been discovered already, but knowledge of vaporizing the old OCs was also not common knowledge for a long time and it proved to be the best ROA after IV so there is some precedent for this to be possible without becoming commonly known).

Please do report back, my fingers and toes are crossed!

got my mini subbox all ready to give it a try and it died. Going to my shop to get a new one today

works for sure. I put 1mg in 6ml of some juice ( powder made in vg ) and just been taking hits here and there. No anxiety all day so far ( i get it a lot ) I think this would also be good for ppl whos goal is to feel it. Take a normal dose and keep it going while vaping here and there

I would think 1 mg to 2 ml would make it much more noticeable, but then again risk blackouts much easier as that would be 0.5 mg to ml although I doubt anywhere near a full ml is smoked at once yet I've never used ejuice ecigg tanks.

works for sure. I put 1mg in 6ml of some juice ( powder made in vg ) and just been taking hits here and there. No anxiety all day so far ( i get it a lot ) I think this would also be good for ppl whos goal is to feel it. Take a normal dose and keep it going while vaping here and there

No anxiety, but did you feel a head change? Are you 100% sure it wasn't placebo effect?

My fingers are still crossed :)

Last edited:
No anxiety, but did you feel a head change? Are you 100% sure it wasn't placebo effect?

My fingers are still crossed :)

yeah no placebo. I could feel it. and i made it this mg so i could take my normal amount and just vape here and there to keep it going. next time im going to add a little bit more but i vape a lot today and felt it

heres what ill do tonight. Ill just put 0.5mg in there and vape most of it and i SHOULD feel that. Then we will know

vaped about 1mg all day and nite. WORKS for sure! going to make etizloam at 5mg per ml next and give that a try

Heeeeeeehaw, that's awesome news! I will be following your footsteps soon, you know, to peer-review your findings.

Go science!

I know a fair bit about Anabolic Steroid raws, never knew about benzo raws so all this is new to me and interesting to read. Excuse me for sounding thick here, when you say 'vape' is that one of those things that help you quit smoking, kind of a steel tube which you put oil in?

I know a fair bit about Anabolic Steroid raws, never knew about benzo raws so all this is new to me and interesting to read. Excuse me for sounding thick here, when you say 'vape' is that one of those things that help you quit smoking, kind of a steel tube which you put oil in?

yep this is what mine is in

KRSBk2_2.jpg

Thanks :) So to do this method you crush 1mg of a Klonopin tab till its powder then add it to what? Interested in trying this, even though Klon is the benzo that I am trying to come off :\

Thanks :) So to do this method you crush 1mg of a Klonopin tab till its powder then add it to what? Interested in trying this, even though Klon is the benzo that I am trying to come off :\

its not klonapin ( clonazopam ) its clonazolam. I got mine in powder form and just heated in VG till mixed

Yeah guys its a huge distinction. Clonazepam is klonopin, clonazolam is an RC (right?)

Sorry for digging up old thread, but this came across in a web search and is currently factoring into my life right now in a BIG way, so allow me my two cent soapbox in case any of you or the newbies are still curious about this:

ClonaZOLAM, the RC, which is best taken orally in as most precise measurements possible, is, like most RC benzos I''ve discovered, vapable off of foil. The problem is this is an EXTREMELY addictive ROA, leading to pleasant rushes and short highs, that go together with stims like red wine and spaghetti (if you're anything like me). The temptation to hit it simply after a night of drinking is difficult to resist, once you get a taste of that instant relaxation and inhibition that comes with the drug. On top of that it's wasteful as fuck; spreading 2-4 mg over a course of foil and then vaping it with a cheap control-less lighter leads to huge losses, obvious in the char leftover on the foil when done. Formulating it into a more easily vaped salt or base might do the trick, but in my world I'm telling you this has taken its toll on me during a recent stim binge that has actually overshadowed the stim factor, and now I'm in W/D every six hours without a dose of Clon, after only about 2 months of daily dickin around. I could manage here and there with diclaz and etiz, but maybe it's the stims i'm on now that make the edge harder to level off, but shit, even I have been surprised by this.

If you're a stim + downer guy, then my advice, genuinely, is to restrict yourself to your non-immediate ROAs. This right here will fuck your shit up in no time at all.

I'm sorry but this is a complete waste of your time. Just swallow the damn tablets, like they were designed for. That's how they end up working the best.