• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Vaping and Active Compounds?

Benzo Bennie

Greenlighter
Gettings...

I'm in the process of formulating a Oxycodone Hcl and Alprazolam vape juice using 50%PG, 30-35% VG, & 10-5% PEG cocktail.

Before I get into my main concerns, I'd just like to ask if what you guys have been successful at vaping and at what concentrations?

Thanks,
B. Bennie

While I'm really not into advocating the combining of opioids and benzos, low doses such as those from vaping does sound interesting. What amounts are you infusing?

Currently, I'm using 50/50 PG/VG @ 5mg Oxy & 1.6mg Alprazolam per mL. I'm trying to get the concentrations a bit higher but the Alprazolam is being a little difficult. I'll most likely have to use polyethylene glycol to dissolve the alprazolam in order to achieve a higher mg/ml. Water soluble substances are easily soluble in PG and VG, but since Alprazolam is not water-soluble I think I'm going to have to first dissolve in alcohol and let the alcohol evaporate in order to achieve eidos which is vapable.

There used to be a member on here named last stop. He got his hands on a 10 gram bag of pure alprazolam through an overseas supplier. If I can't pull the active ingredient out of my prescription medication I will most likely have to try and find one of those overseas supplier.