• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vape short message error can I eat my refill

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I have a good select vape refill except it reads short and won't vape at all so can I just dunk the refill in water and drink it? It's like a quarter full left.

BTW

Concentrated terpenes can be toxic when taken orally (drank). Also the cannabinoids might not even be decarbed, meaning it might not get you high.

I would use a pen & cartridge combo that works properly. If the cartridge isn't compatible with another battery, you can use a blunt tip syringe and pull out what's left and put it in a cartridge that works.

Hmm I was going to eat it. But my dad's got needless. Would insulin needles work? Hope my parents don't think I'm the horse.

Vape oil is usually thick so you might have issues with pulling it though.

You want 22 gauge dispensing needles. A couple of $ for 20 needles on *mazon. Bonus, they are reusable if you soak them in isopropyl alcohol after use. Of course, if you can extract the liquid from the cartridge, they sky is the limit to what you can do with it.

Tom

If you can extract the liquid from the tank you can vape it using a Pyrex meth pipe and a torch lighter.

That didn't work. What about breaking it open and chasing the dragon?, I smoked herion one time on tin foil so why not the vape refill? Anyone? I just don't want do anything that might hurt me on accident. Would it maybe be unsafe because I'm using a torch to smoke sobering intended to be vaped?

Terpenes and more importantly (due to the amount found in carts) the cut (most likely PG) are shown to release several more toxins at higher temperatures that the torch easily reaches.

The only way I would ever attempt this is with proper LOW TEMP DAB experience on a dab rig, and I mean super low temp dabbing. If you can feel the vapor, it's too hot and probably toxic as well.

I've been using a torch for rigs for almost a decade now, and I feel like I'm JUST now able to consistently get low temperature dabs without much effort. Dabbing PG is definitely a last resort resolution.

Hnm well I'll not drop my pen again for sure. I was going to use a bong made for wax to smoke it right now. If I never come back lol. Kidding I'll be fine. I'll update if it works out.

Terpenes and more importantly (due to the amount found in carts) the cut (most likely PG) are shown to release several more toxins at higher temperatures that the torch easily reaches.

The only way I would ever attempt this is with proper LOW TEMP DAB experience on a dab rig, and I mean super low temp dabbing. If you can feel the vapor, it's too hot and probably toxic as well.

I've been using a torch for rigs for almost a decade now, and I feel like I'm JUST now able to consistently get low temperature dabs without much effort. Dabbing PG is definitely a last resort resolution.

Meth vapes at about 140C if IIRC, so it it possible to use a torch and keep the temps low.
It does take some practice though.

Meth vapes at about 140C if IIRC, so it it possible to use a torch and keep the temps low.
It does take some practice though.
Yeah man, crack takes practice too.

Anyway, I suppose they all have been put into a vape pen.