• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Paraphernalia Vape pen expanders

Skorpio

Sr. Moderator: N&PD, S&T
Staff member
Y'all ever do this or something similar?

I will take a cardboard paper towel roll and punch a hole in it towards the end using my vape. Then I will seal off the end with the palm of my hand and rip the tube like a steamroller. This gives me pretty large hits that seem to be smoother (I can at least quickly inhale the filled tube worth of vapor). Definately makes vape pens more dab like.

If I did a rip like I mentioned off a juul I'd vomit.

Skorpio - You could make some money off this if you trademarked it, did a bit of R&D to get a glass version and sell them. I’ll hit an auto inhale pen until the auto shutoff (atypically 10-15 seconds) kicks in, so I wouldn’t get a bigger hit using your method but I’d sure as heck get a smoother hit. Have some kind of a rubber grommet to attach or insert the vape pen into the steam roller or a locking ring. Why, version 2.0 of your cart steamroller could include a 510 threaded connection/battery. You could sell special versions allowing you to hit several carts at once.

Get rich and make them so I can buy one. A special worked piece of glass called the Cheech N chong for 2 carts, etc

Tom

*patent pends it before skorpio does*

Heh heh heh

I used to do similar stuff when i was younger with weed bongs, cardboard tubes, plumbing pipes etc
We made one so long once another person had to light the bowl at floor level while the one inhaling was stood up across the other side of the room lol

I mean, there’s an attachment for my Pax 3 to hook it up to glass - so why not for vape cartridges. And multiple vape cartridges (at least 2). Little twisty connector adaptors that fit over the mouth end of a vape cartridge/pen and screw into the steamroller/water pipe.

Who wouldn’t love to be able to hit 2, 3 or more carts at the same time w/o sticking that many vape pens in your mouth.

I will buy one.

Tom
(I’m too lazy and unskilled to actually make the product, I just want to use it)

@Thomas Davie
Imagine one with 5 vape cartridges one with thc oil, one with heroin, one with crystal meth, one with crack cocaine and one with some kind of dissociative like PCP... 😈
And you could hit them all at once

You would possibly die...

Sick! 😂 😂 😂

I just tried this with a toilet paper roll and a yocan pen.

I got good hits but I didn't get steamroller type hits off it. However, I can say that it was a noticeably cooler and smoother vapor. The longer tubes probably work better all around. I enjoyed it.

I'll be doing it again.

@Thomas Davie
Imagine one with 5 vape cartridges one with thc oil, one with heroin, one with crystal meth, one with crack cocaine and one with some kind of dissociative like PCP... 😈
And you could hit them all at once

You would possibly die...

Sick! 😂 😂 😂
How about instead live resin, DMT, 2C-E, and PCP. That might be fun