• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vape pen carousel

Gary White

Bluelighter
If you have a collection of vapes, something like this might be handy. The outer ring rotates, the center pod is stationary and contains a magnet charging cord. I have the magnet adapters on each pen. The white stuff is all PVC on a small lazy Susan bearing plate. The base is Ipe (scrap from my deck). I don't have the extensions on the pods yet but about 2" of pipe will do it.

Pen%20carosell.jpg

@Gary White Trademark this yesterday. It’s good. I’ve got too many cartridges and there’s no organization. I’d buy ^ one of these gadgets.

Tom

Unfortunately this is not the sort of thing that makes you rich from the patent. They can knock off the idea too easily. The guy who gets rich is the one who can make them cheaper than he can sell them for. I will be happy when I see it and get to compare it with mine knowing I thought of that too. I am throwing the idea out there for anyone with access to some tools

Actually the whole thing might be off the shelf parts. The only thing I really made is the rotating disk and somebody probably makes something like it already. The PVC pipe parts are at home depot. and so is the ball bearing turn table. The PVC stuff is just glued together with PVC cement.

You could epoxy the disk to the ball bearing plate if you never wanted to take it apart again. This was a prototype. I used screws and binder post nuts.