• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Valium Tolerance Reset

yeah I doing that. I had an 11 days break and I got back town to 44mg. in 11 days before I had the break, I was up to 16mg and Im really tankful I know what dosages I can play around with,so hard to get easy of and just swallow and reach for the bottle. what did you mean by "varying your dose like I do with my Valium,"

Last edited:
I always make good use of the long halflife time of valium. Tapering by skipping a days dose and take your time.Then i reduce the dose, but keep it steady, and bearable.
Fe. 10 days 10mg, with 2 days pause included on day3 and 7, then drop the dosage to 7.5mg for ten days, with 2 days pause, then to 5mg with 2 days pause then to 2.5mg with 2 days pause, and with that last dosage is start skipping more days, one day on, one day of...

You may prefer 3 days of pauze added to each 10 day cycle, but you gotto check what you can handle safely
That has gotten me out of my rather strong addiction, without any seizures or mayor withdrawals
Just take it slow.

Fot me quitting has to be the thing, when my life is going okay to begin with.
Now that may be the hardest thing fot any of us, for there usually is a pile of shit awaiting for us on the sober side of living.
For any troubles or reasons for anxiety will hit you harder once you are going to live life without your benzos.