• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Valium or Xanax?

I'm currently exploring the difference between these 2 drugs and am relatively new to them. What do you guys prefer? What works best in certain situations? Let me know your thoughts.

Also hope this is the right thread for this question. I'm new to Bluelight:) thanks
[/QUO

Hi there 😎 everyone.. hope you are all feeling great. I like Valium just over Xanax though it's a tough one! Xanax is terrific for the come on panic attack that holds you by the throat squeezing life out of your entire system. In less than one minute Xanax will have you sorted. Valium is more benign relaxing and I find it takes away the inner anxiety and stress of a week. Valium is also a longer lasting drug though that really makes no difference.

Purely personal preference really but I prefer Valium for the body high, chill floaty mindset, long duration, and no rebound. Plus it's very hard to blackout on it.

Xanax hits hard but has much less actual euphoria and horrid rebound.

When it comes to treating actual anxiety, Xanax is very good especially for panic attacks. Valium mongs me out too much to be functional.

But for recreation nothing beats Valium and weed except perhaps temazepam and morphine.

That's my view anyway.

Thats for sure and Xanax is very hard to come off of the withdrawals are bitch o come off it's like climbing the walls I hate Xanax it's the best high but getting off is very very dam hard I know I was on it for years. It would be nice if it wasn't addicting😲😵😱🤬💯👍😖😩😵
[/QUOTE]

Yes I still believe that but some of the kids don't want to hear it only want the instant joy of abusing benzos. But for one thing I know is that I won't be going back to Xanax except for emergencies like I've run out of valium. Xanax is the big semitrailer carrying boxes of matches bound for Mississippi. Valium runs quietly its little Ford van filled with handmade jewelry going to be taken in when arrival time is an easy 8 cruising. Two halves of different substances

Felt bit weird on Xanax could of been the cut 30mg valium is nice even twenty is I'm on 15mg a day supposedly the max dose doctors want to give. My practice wants nobody on then unless they rly need them urgent psych note or not.
I take ten mg at most and TR hat does help anxiety and restlessness I prefer pregabalin to both of these though.
Xanax u feel more of a high but it lasts like four hours more for pa JC attacksmg
I'd get klonooin if u can lol
Holy shit, Is it really u hezman?nfirst Time i read a coherent post from you hahaja.ff

A lot of physicians here taper off with Oxazepam which should work very well...

It's like askin what you like. ''Voodoo Child'' by Jimi Hendrix or ''Wish you were Here'' by Pink Floyd.

I go with Xanax.

Valium lasts for a while and good for general anxiety. Xanax is way stronger, lasts only for a few hours and it's more suitable for panic attacks. Both are terrible for me, klonopin is the best compromise.

xanax until i run out then valium is the best substance on earth. lol
one

Hell YEAH. Since 2008... Fucking awesome - but now at CLonazolam and Flubromazolam - THAT'S a WAY harder......
2008 eh?strange indeed. Used to know someone who bought them off me if I had spares which I did at the end of the month

for me xanax just kicks that anxiety right out for me. like if I'm feeling on the verge of panic. Xanax just takes it away.
Diazepam doesnt work great for me in getting that anxiety away, but if you are only mildly anxious , valium can be sedating and calming
ive been addicted to benzos on and off for 15 years. tried nearly all of them. for high anxiety and panic Xanax just does the trick , thats for me though, everybody is different.

p.s the first time i ever took a benzo was diazepam, the euphoric rush, floating on a cloud. life is perfect.
never got it again ever. even after being of benzos for 1 year at one stage

p.s i say xanax because i struggle more with intense panic. so ofcourse xanax does the trick

oh also had stages where i got my hands on some pharma Flunitrazepam. that shit also hits different. loved it