• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Vaginal ROA

buttershots21

Bluelighter
I've searched for this all over the internet, and the only thing I've found is a group of ladies that tried this using blotter LSD. Does anyone have any experience with this ROA? Or any links to scientific reports? It seems like maybe us ladies have one more way to do our drugs. I've also heard of teenage girls soaking tampons with alcohol to get drunk so that it takes less, hits faster, and there is no alcohol smell on their breath. I'm wondering, since opiates are water soluble, if the same thing could be done? Damn my curious mind!

You should plug instead, I'm pretty sure I've read that vaginal administration can cause or worsen yeast infections and you really don't want to be putting things that burn like alcohol or feel corrosive like certain drugs.

Save your vag, just use rectal. Your ass is designed to deal with bacteria and stuff, it's more durable.

^^
I know..I hope this doesn't catch on with the ladies, otherwise I'm going to have to start a Save The Vag campaign or something.

Save The Vag!

Yeah I've heard from girls who tampon'd vodka that it like dries them up. Even swabbing my skin with isopropyl alcohol dries my skin a whole lot, I can't imagine putting it or drugs in one's pussy.

in south fla back in the '80s shortly after i got my RN a woman was brought to the ER in full cardiac arrest. the story we were told was that she and her bf had a big bag of coke, had been partyin' for 36+ hrs, and he'd been sticking his dick in the bag then in her vag. at some point while he was goin at it, he realized she had stopped breathing. by the time she got to the ER the docs said she'd been dead for close to an hour.
she was a mess and i never forgot it. some weeks later word got back that she had one of the highest levels of coke and coke metabolite seen in that ME's district at the time.
vag has lotsa blood flow but prob best to use as designed instead of an ROA for recreational substances.
-izzy

Woah, how was she dead for an hour while he was having sex????

If you were a virgin, could you actually lose your virginity to drugs?

we figured she'd prob been down 15-20 minutes before the bf hit 911. then add in response time, time it took to transport, etc... i'm sure the bf freaked right the fuck out.
made a mark on my wee brain, one of a few i'll never forget...
-izzy

I dont understand sticking my phallus in a bag of cocaine though, that would numb the experience??

Vaginal ROA tho, seems sketch.

in south fla back in the '80s shortly after i got my RN a woman was brought to the ER in full cardiac arrest. the story we were told was that she and her bf had a big bag of coke, had been partyin' for 36+ hrs, and he'd been sticking his dick in the bag then in her vag. at some point while he was goin at it, he realized she had stopped breathing. by the time she got to the ER the docs said she'd been dead for close to an hour.
she was a mess and i never forgot it. some weeks later word got back that she had one of the highest levels of coke and coke metabolite seen in that ME's district at the time.
vag has lotsa blood flow but prob best to use as designed instead of an ROA for recreational substances.
-izzy

Well, I guess that answers my question on if it would be effective!

not trying to be rude.. but really, why dont you go above and beyond to keep that thing in tip top shape.. this is the 2nd wild ROA ? today.. the only thing thats kinda cool there in small amounts would be giving a female an angel kiss with some fire flake, they go crazy but i make em go crazy anyways.. DONT DO IT

As I understand it (and I'm not a doctor or medical professional, nor do I play one on TV), plugging is effective because your rectum and large intestine are set up to pull water out of your feces. Hence, when you shoot a solution of drugs into your anoos it's quickly absorbed. The vagina isn't set up to suck water out of solutions, so I'd guess vaginal ROA would be less effective than rectal. (Since we're dealing with mucous membranes, I'd imagine that it might be as effective as sublingual or buccal but that would only be a guess).

Reading Cunt Odyssey, I note that one woman said she "felt the LSD but not the Ecstasy" and that her E experience was "potentiated" after having sex with her husband. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that the E entered her bloodstream through microscopic vaginal tears of the sort one might expect from sex. In the case of the Killer Cocaine Cock, I'm guessing there were some pretty big tears and the woman died of a massive load of the equivalent of IV coke. Just a guess, but I don't think I'm way off base.

This thread is hilarious. My advice to ladies is to please please leave your vagina alone. I agree with mr.scagnattie.

Be nice to your vagina!

I live to entertain :p Another thing that makes me wonder about the effectiveness is the fact that as a self cleansing organ, it would be doing it's best to get rid of the foreign substance, and would create more mucous and whatever else to get rid of the stuff.

yeah, about the drugs entering the bloodstream via vaginal tears makes sense as to how it would potentiate anything, like with the story about the cocaine dick and then sex and such, probably why the levels were so high and caused her to die, rather than if she just simply shoved some coke up in there. the vag produces mucus discharge, which to my knowledge only some drugs have high bio availability through mucus membranes and would just be same as if one were to snort the drug...

other than for being done for some sort of disturbed humor/experience/curiosity, i would think it to be pretty pointless given my knowledge...and as a girl, i wouldn't really appreciate/trust the idea of shoving chemicals and such all up in there, lol