Recruiting [Utah; USA] Clinical Research Study for Recreational Benzo Users

PRA Salt Lake

Greenlighter
PRA is evaluating the abuse potential of a drug orally taken in a healthy , non-drug dependent participant with sedative drug abuse experience.
PRA Health Sciences, Salt Lake City Utah is conducting a study for men and women ages 18 to 55, who use non-prescribed benzodiazepines like Xanax, Valium or Ativan recreationally. Volunteers must be available for 6 stays of up to 5 nights (23 nights total) and 1 follow-up phone call. Qualified study participants may receive compensation up to $12,000.

Even if you don’t qualify, you may receive up to $300 for referring a qualified participant. For more details, call PRA today at (385) 360-2464

Participation in this study includes
  • 1 screening visit
  • 1 stay of 3 nights
  • 5 stays of 4 nights each
  • 1 follow-up phone call.
Qualifications

•Male / Female
•Age 18-55
•BMI: 17.5-34.0
•Recreational Benzo Users

This study and advertising materials have been IRB approved through Advarra.

Is there anymore info on this study you could share? 23 days in facility seems like a lot.

I qualify for the study (dont live in Salt Lake thought) but am in no way interested in living in a medical compound for 3 weeks.
Hi, This study requires the participant to stay at our facility day and night for each of the stays. It is SIX different stays so if you don't live in driving distance it might not be that appealing either. We understand it's a hassle which is why we compensate participants. If you want to speak to a recruiter they can give you more information (385) 360-2464

Is there anymore info on this study you could share? 23 days in facility seems like a lot.

I qualify for the study (dont live in Salt Lake thought) but am in no way interested in living in a medical compound for 3 weeks.
Tell me about it. I'm on idk what day, but got 12 left of 25. Fuck this shit!

@schizoinfective you are in the study? what is the study for?
Different study. I'm actually banned from PRA because my ex accused a nurse of pinching her nipple during EKG on ketamine so they threw us both out, lol. Hoping they will unban me now that we broke up and I realize she is a toxic pathological liar.

This one isn't for recreational drug users, but for "healthy" people.

Http://jalr.org/ is a good resource to find them.

Don't want to derail the thread feel free to PM for more info.

Different study. I'm actually banned from PRA because my ex accused a nurse of pinching her nipple during EKG on ketamine so they threw us both out, lol. Hoping they will unban me now that we broke up and I realize she is a toxic pathological liar.

This one isn't for recreational drug users, but for "healthy" people.

Http://jalr.org/ is a good resource to find them.

Don't want to derail the thread feel free to PM for more info.
PRA has healthy studies and Human abuse liability studies. If you want to see all of our active studies go to https://prastudies.com/All-Clinical-Research-Studies/#location=2
PRA Salt Lake City will have another Ketamine study later this year.

Is this study still in progress? Me and my girlfriend would both be interested