• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Using this forum since I was 14. 31 now. Due to an OD while homeless, I live in a nursing home for the time being.

thebigd^

Greenlighter
Sup yall

Been using this website as a reference and to feed my chemical science knowledge addiction since 14. 31 now, unfortunate events while homeless lead me to a nursing home. I suffer from a Moderate-To-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. Every day I use kratom, kava, and pot. About to get a life long phobia of dentistry done, and getting dentures done soon so yay! Just came to be around a community ive observed for years, has saved me a time or two, and with this TBI everything effects me differently, so I want to read about others and their journeys!

Welcome to BlueWorld @thebigd^

Sure you will find this site even more helpful as it has grown a lot in the last decade or so. Sorry to hear about the bad brain injury and hope it is not fatal or cutting your life shorter so to speak. But feel free to ask questions or for help or insight about anything you wonder about. Glad you joined and welcome again

Regards
CoffeeShroom

Sup yall

Been using this website as a reference and to feed my chemical science knowledge addiction since 14. 31 now, unfortunate events while homeless lead me to a nursing home. I suffer from a Moderate-To-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. Every day I use kratom, kava, and pot. About to get a life long phobia of dentistry done, and getting dentures done soon so yay! Just came to be around a community ive observed for years, has saved me a time or two, and with this TBI everything effects me differently, so I want to read about others and their journeys!
I am 45 and have been in a nursing home in the past due to brain injury. Glad to see you are getting dentures. I got mine 2 years ago.