• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Using PST after Suboxone???

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
Well I know a lot of people say they are weak, but I know ya just gotta find unwashed seeds. I am PLENTY expericned with poppy pod tea, my first habit habit really(before that hydro 10's and methadone on the weekends). But anyway, still know where to get the pods but they are the price of pills now, soo anyone have any experience using PST after letting the Subs get outta yr system??? Kinda thinking about ordering a few pounds(like 3-6) and experimenting with it... I can feel Norcos when I let the sub get ouuta my system, for a light buzz 80mg then for a good buzz 120 and to where I wanna be 150mg...but anyway, I know a strong cup of pod tea blows hydro outta the water but what about seed tea?? I know it all depends on a number of factorss, but next time I get the itch to go blow money on Roxis, just kinda lookin for a cheaper alternitive, and pods STILL remain my favorite opiate(cept ya can't shoot em) but they last a looong time and give a good buzz(ordered some last year,lol) was on subs then to. Sooo anyway, any experices or advice wit the seed tea, just not expericence with it just Pod tea...and at thier prices I might as well go out and get some pills...

Edit: And I know no price discusion, but this doesn't have to do with the price of seeds...say I was to get 10 pounds, how much would that cost to get shipped...I mean seems like that would be a lot of money, only reason I haven't ordered in it.

I tried about 500 grams of average seeds one month after stopping subs out of curiosity/stupidity?. It felt almost exactly the same as before starting subs. No real high , but ok . Not worth it in my experience. Will probably take months to reset tolerance. I was on 12mg subs , and that is quite a lot I imagine.

Ya, I mean I figured if I got good seeds I could get a good high since I can get buzzed up on Norcos(atlthough I take 15-20 of them, though I can feel 8-10 also). Last year when I got my taxes back I stupidly blew all my money on Pods,benzo's,oxys(via percocets/roxis) and may have been some norcos in there too, can't remember, the pods alone gave me a buzz, but kinda wanted to get high high so I would take like 12 tablespoons of the ground up pod powder throw in 40mg or so of oxy and add a benzo or two for good measure...or atleast that what I think I was doing, blurry week. Just was thinking about seeds because they are cheaper and from what I heard pretty good if you know which ones to get, but I only messed with Pods(note the w/d's from them are awful, it went on for weeks for me). But anyway I don't rememeber making this thread had a Gabapentin/xanax mix going on along with my Sub, tend to do that alot now...

Seed tea is pretty similar to pod tea, if you can find the right seeds. Worth a shot. Are you prescribed subs though? In a program- get drug tested? Or no?

Same information that is always touted but lets go over it again... batches and potency vary so much it is a hard habit to keep even from a so called consistent source. You could overdose unknowingly pretty easily or get a batch high in thebaine which causes a bunch of side effects. You also have to worry about losing your source and that is not a happy prospect if you get addicted because of the long half life. It is also incredibly disgusting and hard on the gut.

That all said it is a cheap way to get a buzz if you find the right source. I don't know what the experience of someone who has used clean pharmaceutical opiates or heroin is that switches to PST. If I had any other options I would do that instead.