• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Using phenibut with heroin (or other strong opiates/opioids), possibly conserve the H

RTrain

Bluelighter
Got to get through tomorrow and into the next AM with a pretty small amount of dope. Decent stuff but I am really stretching it to make it last and I have to work an overnight tomorrow, which usually means I'll need more.

So the question I am asking is, has anyone used a moderate dose of phenibut (1500 mg - give or take 500 mg) with heroin or a simialr full agoanist opioid (oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydromorphone, etc.) and found it to allow them to use less of the opioid? A dose of phenibut in this range usually makes me feel great, has some downfalls but for the most I use it when I am on Suboxone and it the combined effects are similar to being on heroin, as the phenibut gives me the increaaed mood life, desire to socialize and energy that heroin often provides but Sub lacks.

I find it odd that I can't find much info on this, definitely not much of anything that fits the description of using a strong opioid with phenibut. Gotta think some people have tried it, with pheinibut being compared to benzos and opiates so often you have to think people are mixing the stuff. Just wish I could get opinions on the combo, what benefits or downfalls it has.

1. I just used the search engine and thought I had found a similar question to the one I am asking in this thread...only to realize it was a post by me from about a year ago, basically asking a similar question with slightly different variables to the situation, but the same gist: will phenibut make my dope last longer?

2. Found a quote from some thread about opiate potentiation which seems to make it sound like it might be worth a try (bare in mind, the HR factor and how you should obviously take into account what you are doing, start low with the opiates when mixing other depressants, no secret there...oh and takes get lots of potassium and magnesium with phenibut and opiates. Naked or Bolthouse blended fruit drinks kick ass and take away almost all negative effects that phenibut has caused me because 1 quart of bolthouse is like 1000% DV of potassium. magnesium is important for many reasons and chronic opiate uses need to take a supplement - NOT OXIDE - magnesium citrate is easy to find, cheap, and gets the job done)

here is the quote:

I thought i should bring this up, as i don't seem to see it specifically addressed, and i feel like we should because someone could easily dose phenibut with heavy opiates and die. IME, phenibut potentiates kratom and regular mu receptor agonists by what feels(subjectively) to me like somewhere around 50%. Which is awesome, but also an important thing to know. This effect seems stronger than benzos, more like ghb and 3g of phenibut + 40mg oxy produces dangerous respiratory depression for me, doing it one night with dope and booze ended up in a narcan shot. Just sayin, be safe!

I wouldn't be adding the booze but I take xanax daily, prob will try do drop the dose on that,

Thanks for the replies guys(and gals, though I'm a masognist so I won't respect your opinion anyway), don't be shy.

Poor RTrain... lol

IME Phenibut really potentiated opiates. It also was about as effective as gabapentin for withdrawal. Perhaps potentiation isn't the right word.. it's like the two synergize to create a completely novel feeling of euphoria never before experienced. Caution though - this synergy builds tolerance rapidly.

When i'm wding from 70mg or so of oral oxy daily (for at least 3 weeks at a time), i find that phenibut + lope helps the make life livable. I only use phenibut maybe once a week, but 2-3 days if i'm wding. For me it really depends on how often you use phenibut. I wouldn't recommend using phenibut more than needed and I only use about 1500mg on those days. The withdrawal is very uncomfortable, but i can manage to work and act normal.