• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Using MDMA as a sleep aid?

A friend of mine took MDMA and said how at sunset it made clouds look like skulls. He did not freak out. As far as I know he has never taken acid or mushrooms, but tried DXM maybe 1-3× in the late 1980s and very early 1990s.
One summer outdoor sand quarry, you remind me- the beautiful,clouds on a sunny day.

Just 3 1/2 MDMA pills 1998. 1.5 “Radiations”, bout 85 mg, 1 true love Dove 125 up suely. Started with a 1.2 gram dose of edible, clean hash tool

And still in the prime age, a worldbeater of a “towerblock” shaped Mitsubishi.

Sun arose. Brilliant old Sokol OG breakbeat non cheesy hardcore in gorgeous August summer open sand quarry hills around.

we smoked huge gravity bucket bongs, I remember laying on back mesmerised by the intricate floating clouds above.,crazy stuff.

Last edited:
How was the comedown/crash from all of that MDA/MDMA?

Also what was MDE like for you? Is it true it can be sort of sedating? I know people who took ecstasy pills/capsules that they said were like MDMA or more sedating but this is how the myth that heroin was put into pills/capsules came about.
Also, by old pre 95 and beyond Lad anaylysis, actual milligram content and rations, I was surprised to see that MDE was surprisingly prevalent. Lots of well known, popular, high dosed MDE pills, known as “Eve”, like 138 mg’s or above.

Also, the legendary White Doves would often contain a least a sizeable portion of MDE.

MDE can still be fantastic. But I think you have to create the experience more, and higher dosing is required.

One time, around a “den” lol, just because that’s where the drugs were, I took 8 really good, tower like Mitsubishi’s. I felt at the time, was shared too, they were high dose MDE.

Quite mongy, slow going to begin with but at higher doses, after time relaxing, it was a fantastic ecstasy high.

More empathogenic. Less clear, grounded than MDMA, and not psychedellically out there like MDA.

More warm, fuzzy, happy, care free. No needs for contentment but not bursting with enthusiasm to explain mc squared etc lol.

So actually, I can see how it was maybe purposefully mixed in the early 90 pills, to add something in a really relaxational sense, after the tail,of the MDMA rush plateaus and without the dissociative Alice Wonderland of MDA.

Original Snowballs were 200 mg MDA. I took them once. Friday night.,I was due at Tesco’s Saturday 6.30 am full shift in store.

I took 3 snowballs. At 3 am, I took an extra half. Wow. Crossing a boundary. I was suddenly rush rush rushing.

I went to work high and tripping insane. It was the equal busiest Saturday ever. Sardines!!

I was a “home shopper”. Needed to read my little trolley computer screen. I couldn’t see lol!

So I took a magnifying glass lol. Nobody clocked, said.,kept my head down. I was as rushing on MDA (700mg) as you would want.

Did my job. Didn’t get clocked by bosses.

5.30 finish. 11 hours. Amazing to to get home. Went out, took 1.5 more Snowballs. Weed session lovely!

One of many many tales of working in Fear and Loathing Las Vegas style not joking.

Last edited:
Also, not meant insensitively, but I’ve never been on of these LTC “victims”.

The victim is a self projection. I trashed my brain so many times, really sabotaged a lot of my intellectual intelligence and potential, but I never once saw myself as a victim.

Nor felt any regret, remorse. Nor shame. You could call that insane.

Perhaps THIS more too- I actually feel privileged! To have, like Robocop lol, undergone the alterations I have done.

I never wanted to be....fireman,,,.astronaut....police etc. Purely development, personally, spiritually is all that mattered from day one.

Definitely semi-psychedelic. The way you senses expand is very psychedelic. The way how music sounds, or basically how anything you touch feels amazing and super fluffy.

I've also had full-blown hallucinations on higher dosed MDMA a couple of times. I kept seeing transparent people that I could walk through, but they'd still talk to me or each other. One particular MDMA experience was of a floating eye that kept staring at me, following me everywhere. Whenever I looked at the eye, it would disappear into a corner of the room, and resurface later.
To come back to this, below is the report I made about these visuals. What's interesting is that I've talked to multiple people that also experienced visuals from MDMA and we had a few of them in common, namely the luminescent glasses and the facial tattoos. As you can read, in my case it's not semi-psychedelic but rather full-on psychedelic
link

To come back to this, below is the report I made about these visuals. What's interesting is that I've talked to multiple people that also experienced visuals from MDMA and we had a few of them in common, namely the luminescent glasses and the facial tattoos. As you can read, in my case it's not semi-psychedelic but rather full-on psychedelic
link
Higher dosed MDMA is definitely full-on psychedelic.
But I would always see transparent people.
This was especially strong in Augsburg & in Berlin, I would see more transparent people than normal people there,
both cities where a big amount of people died during the bombing of Germany in WW2, so I was freaking out the more, naturally.

In the case of Augsburg I didn't even know it was bombed. Maybe subconsiously, because the houses all look rather new. Our old architecture is rather Roman.

Big doses of MDMA can be incredibly psychedelic in a real “trippy” sense. Like, not knowing much for many hours, hallucinating all sorts of bizarre scenarios.

I took lots of MDMA, mostly in very high doses, and I’ve always regarded it to be a psychedelic more than a stimulant.

Higher dosed MDMA is definitely full-on psychedelic.
But I would always see transparent people.
This was especially strong in Augsburg & in Berlin, I would see more transparent people than normal people there,
both cities where a big amount of people died during the bombing of Germany in WW2, so I was freaking out the more, naturally.

In the case of Augsburg I didn't even know it was bombed. Maybe subconsiously, because the houses all look rather new. Our old architecture is rather Roman.
This is exactly right. It's not just MDMA that causes it but usually (too) high doses of MDMA, at least to get full-on hallucinations. In my case, smoking weed seems to be what triggers it, that changes the experience from a bit psychedelic to full-on hallucinations. Without weed, it remains merely somewhat psychedelic. I do seem to be very sensitive to this as it's true that it happens on higher doses, but they are not crazily high, I start getting it above around 120mg already (slight hallucinations) and it peaks in intensity at or above 200mg-250mg spread over an entire night. The dream-like confusion state I talk about below does only happen at way too high doses, like 400mg+ spread over an evening, that doesn't occur on normal doses. I have also had hallucinations like the transparent people you mention at lower doses, there's always a baseline of psychedelica on every roll in my case

General disclaimer, not aimed at December Flower specifically: don't dose extremely high just to get to this psychedelic state, it's dangerous. It's theorized that the psychedelic effect is from MDMA converted to MDA so if you want hallucinations, just take MDA in stead of MDMA. I'm saying this because years ago when I first started reporting on these hallucinations on this forum, I had someone tell me that they were going to drop 400mg just to see if it would give them hallucinations. Never heard from him again so to this day I'm wondering if he did it or not. Don't do that :p

Big doses of MDMA can be incredibly psychedelic in a real “trippy” sense. Like, not knowing much for many hours, hallucinating all sorts of bizarre scenarios.

I took lots of MDMA, mostly in very high doses, and I’ve always regarded it to be a psychedelic more than a stimulant.
There is indeed a lot of confusion involved. If you're not used to this, like I was the first time this happened years ago, it can be frightening since you don't know what's going on, you just know something is different/wrong. I have actually been found talking to a fire extinguisher at a party and I have also thought I was on a bus to Spain for some reason, while I was in the middle of the dancefloor. This was all based on what friends told me afterwards, I have almost no memory of the period where this confusion was at its strongest, except perhaps some brief flashes. It's a very strange state, like I'm slipping back and forth between being conscious and being in some kind of weird dream-like state. I have had, at one point, full open-eyed dreams, without being conscious, though I was still walking around and talking. Like for some reason at one point I was dreaming about spaghetti or something (yes I know, weird) only to snap out of it and realize I was talking gibberish about spaghetti to some random stranger that was looking at me like "what is this guy on? What the fuck?". Very very strange and sometimes unnerving even, if you're not used to it. Though I have to admit I do like this state, I think it's fun in a weird way though the first time it happened I was really scared because I thought I was OD'ing (which I was, in a way)

I have kind of derailed this thread from its topic, my apologies, I find this hallucinogenic state to be very interesting

This is exactly right. It's not just MDMA that causes it but usually (too) high doses of MDMA, at least to get full-on hallucinations. In my case, smoking weed seems to be what triggers it, that changes the experience from a bit psychedelic to full-on hallucinations. Without weed, it remains merely somewhat psychedelic. I do seem to be very sensitive to this as it's true that it happens on higher doses, but they are not crazily high, I start getting it above around 120mg already (slight hallucinations) and it peaks in intensity at or above 200mg-250mg spread over an entire night. The dream-like confusion state I talk about below does only happen at way too high doses, like 400mg+ spread over an evening, that doesn't occur on normal doses. I have also had hallucinations like the transparent people you mention at lower doses, there's always a baseline of psychedelica on every roll in my case

General disclaimer, not aimed at December Flower specifically: don't dose extremely high just to get to this psychedelic state, it's dangerous. It's theorized that the psychedelic effect is from MDMA converted to MDA so if you want hallucinations, just take MDA in stead of MDMA. I'm saying this because years ago when I first started reporting on these hallucinations on this forum, I had someone tell me that they were going to drop 400mg just to see if it would give them hallucinations. Never heard from him again so to this day I'm wondering if he did it or not. Don't do that :p
Correct, I think weed has a big role in making MDMA hallucinogenic, much more so than higher doses.
It does depend on the strain though, it had to be a haze or something with a similarly high THC concentration.
Alcohol on the other hand seems to diminish the psychotrope values of the drug, since alcohol dulls your senses so much.

I like to see MDMA a bit as a "piggyback" drug. The drug's effect differs greatly from WHATEVER you consume(d) afterwards and before. Absolutely not limited to drugs..well, essentially anything consumable is a drug.

In this sense I'm sure that it could also work as a "sleep aid", in the form that if you were someone that takes Benzos or opioids regularly it could work, but you're not going to need much help sleeping if you're on Benzos or opioids. I have never tried, and I don't advise anyone to. There could be horrible side effects.

Thanks for the tip, I've always had the feeling that MDA was more psychedelic, but I haven't taken MDMA or anything related in 9 years :)

There is indeed a lot of confusion involved. If you're not used to this, like I was the first time this happened years ago, it can be frightening since you don't know what's going on, you just know something is different/wrong. I have actually been found talking to a fire extinguisher at a party and I have also thought I was on a bus to Spain for some reason, while I was in the middle of the dancefloor. This was all based on what friends told me afterwards, I have almost no memory of the period where this confusion was at its strongest, except perhaps some brief flashes. It's a very strange state, like I'm slipping back and forth between being conscious and being in some kind of weird dream-like state. I have had, at one point, full open-eyed dreams, without being conscious, though I was still walking around and talking. Like for some reason at one point I was dreaming about spaghetti or something (yes I know, weird) only to snap out of it and realize I was talking gibberish about spaghetti to some random stranger that was looking at me like "what is this guy on? What the fuck?". Very very strange and sometimes unnerving even, if you're not used to it. Though I have to admit I do like this state, I think it's fun in a weird way though the first time it happened I was really scared because I thought I was OD'ing (which I was, in a way)

I have kind of derailed this thread from its topic, my apologies, I find this hallucinogenic state to be very interesting
Yea you can get lost in completely different "worlds" while on a high dose of MDMA. Imagining you are some place else and imagining certain objects are people. I remember being at a party once and realizing I took too much, so I left (which I managed somehow apparently) and a few hours later I started to comedown when I realized the person I was talking to was in fact an electricity box... LOL.

Yes I’m very familiar with all the cartooney hallucinating. It would get extra cartooney on some infrequent, isolated occasions when we used heroin on the MDMA.

Ketamine especially too. I used to get confused on the dance floor in illegal warehouse and barn raves on doses over 1.5 grams of old school pure MDMA, I would think I was working a shift. That it was my job to be there dancing. It didn’t distress me but I did have to rack my brains at times to try and make sense of reality.

It was always so much easier when the Sun came up. I always used sunrise, or simply Dawn, as a focal point for getting my head together, seeing who, where and how is around, getting into a sphere of pure positivity, then dropping a load more MDMA or acid for stage 2, keep me going well into the early hours of Monday morning back home, deciding which excuse to ring in sick for work.

I once took 5.5 very strong Euro MDMA pills, easily 150 mg’s, and turned up at 5.30 am to work as a Dustman until 5.30 pm on dangerous countryside roads, running here, there, all over the place.

The lorry cabin windows were steamed up as we drove out of the yard that morning. I sat there utterly hallucinating through the misted windows.

I’ve taken tons of LSD, other psychedelics, but nothing quite matches that type of scintillating hallucinogenic, brightly visual MDMA experience.

I worked every job I did on the most intense rolls, one time after 3.5 original Snowballs, which were 200 mg’s MDA, at Tesco’s superstore from 6.30 am on the most busy Saturday n store ever.

Literally crammed like sardines, until 7pm excluding a lunch break bike ride home to get high on cannabis to get me through round two.

I never even drew suspicion somehow, the most off my face on MDMA and cannabis imaginable. Call it my party trick lol. Many many more tales of such wild times working on upwards of 600 mg’s.