• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Using massive doses of benzos - Does tolerance jump quickly?

CrimpJiggler

Bluelighter
I got a source of powdered benzodiazepines and I haven't been weighing it out, I've just been adding some powder to a vaporising pipe and vaping it. I just realised that I must have got through about 100 mg in the space of 5 days. When using tablets, 2 mg usually does it for me. 4 mg would be a very high dose for me. I'm a bit worried now because I didn't really feel a great deal of sedation, I would have expected doses like that to incapacitate me. I notice a big different in the two types of benzos I have. Clonazepam is barely sedating me at all. Etizolam on the other hand has been inducing sedation.

Could it be that some of the molecule could be destroyed (they seem to have very high vape points)? Also, I have noticed with other powdered substances that the filter in the pipe can get so clogged up that the pipe gets blocked. I'm guessing this means that a lot of product is getting trapped in the filter, and probably gets deposited throughout the pipe. When vaping tiny amounts of a compound like benzos, a bit of vapour condensing in the filter, different areas of the pipe would be a pretty significant loss in compound.

I suppose that this is a pretty bad way to utilise powdered benzos. A better approach would be to weigh it out, and dissolve it into propylene glycol and use with a vape pen.

1. Youre on the fast lane to horrible withdrawal, that can even kill you
2. Why would you vape benzo? The oral bioavailability is really high and by vaping you most likely destroy most of the product and in the worst case inhale toxic stuff, so you're only fucking up your lungs without any benefit imo. If you need them to hit faster use 'em sublingually or plug, but don't smoke

Yeah I agree with all of that, this is a really reckless, irresponsible and dangerous method of ingesting benzos. It was the first time I got to experience an instantaneous onset of a sedative, I got a bit carried away. I thought that because such small doses are required, that it would be safe but this isn't the case. However, dissolving in propylene glycol and using a vape pen is a whole lot safer as there are no toxic combustion products. I can already feel harm being done to my lungs. The pipe is covered with black combustion products.

At the filter, there is a buildup of red, resin like material. Thats where a lot of the compound has been ending up. I tried applying heat to the filter in the pipe, and inhaled a small amount of vapour and it hit me really hard. A sudden wave of sedation. It seems that a lot of compound deposits in the filter.

Oral bioavailability is good, but onset is relatively slow depending on the benzo. Thats not really a great issue though so long as doses are measured right.