• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Using Kava to help with being forced to reduce my Benzo Dose.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I need to know EXACTLY how Kava works And what the best strain is for Effecting GABA if it even Effects it since I know literally nothing at all about Kava I just know it is helpful for some people and not for others And mostly it is just generally Acknowledged as A weak substances not exactly worth any significant attention for using it beyond some very mild therapeutic uses. Or... At least I think that is anyways.

If you want to know My exact situation so I don't get assumptions Or told I something that I don't already know since it is painfully obvious like "Kava is not going to stop benzo withdrawal or even touch the symptoms of it" or something like that since I don't even know what to expect from it since I have never bothered researching it but if u Read below I Am in A bit of a depserate situation And I Am going to have to ask for advice by making A new thread for the least painful Rapid Wean Schedule that will not result in any fatal Seizures despite how uncomfortable My Benzo Dose reduction would be so please Read everything in this Thread very carefully and anecdotes that might have some insight or Info. involvng my predicament of A situation it would be very helpful And I would be extremely grateful for any of my fellow Bluelight Users Help I really need it And I've never needed it before.

I Am Prescribed 1MG Clonazepam Daily And 10MG Nitrazepam for Sleep every night. My problem is that I used to have A person I THOUGHT was my friend with 2MG Clonazepam Pills 30 of them A month he would Sell to Me at A fair lower end of the pricing for them. But he moved away not far enough that he couldn't still keep selling them to Me but he is unstable cuts his wrists is gay and i think has a crush on me so I believe he is trying to idk but point is he is selling them to other people now.

I began self Medicating FOR 6 MONTHS! A bit longer then 6 Months now And it was Due to SEVERE ANGINA which I just recently daily since it was very very SCARY! So I started using daily MASSIVE DOSES of Xanax And clonazepam figuring I could use the clonazepam as a fall back to withdraw from slowly due to using the Xanax. I finally after waiting Months had A Dr. Appointment Refferral to Heart Dr. who finally got Me scheduled for Tests such as the recent Cardio stress test I did And now I Am getting A Echo Cardio Gram or what ever it is called in February to make sure everything is fine with my heart but that is where this all stemmed from to bring Me here. I now have no choice but to lower My dose quick enough before the person with CANCER WHO IS BARELY ALIVE And living past the date they thought he would be dead at and is having hallucinations (He said he was on A ship And there were priates) from the cancer and is my ONLY connection to 7MG clonazepam he gets weekly And cause he told his Dr. he splits his 2mg lorazepam pills i am now getting 0.5MG lorazepam pills from him since his Dr. lowered his Dose.

So once the inevitable death of my last And only source except another woman who is having her dose reduced due to her Dr. being hours away faxing her prescription for what used to be 1MG clonazepam daily is now 0.5MG clonazepam daily i get 15MG from her a month for time being until HOPEFULLY her old Dr. who had her on lorazepam allows her to continue the 1MG daily clonazepam script.

So my worse problem is I don't even know what my dose is to that is to stabilize at but I Am using 10MG Nitrazepam with 2.5MG Clonazepam And then 3MG-4MG Alprazolam for long enough I think I got through the acute withdrawal from the short acting Xanax so I believe I have finally stabilized at this dose.

I SIMPLY do not have the required HUGE amount of benzos required to properly And slowly plus most importantly safely wean down from My excessively higher Dose then the 1MG Clonazepam And 10MG Nitrazepam I Am getting really scared since last time My benzos got stolen they gave Me Phenytoin to stop seizures at the hospital and i read it induces CYP3A4 AND CYP2D6 so it would make my Benzos wear off quicker and not be as strong potentially but more worrying is the fact that my 90MG Methadone Maintenance Daily use will cause it to not last as long and hence less will be accumulating in my system and potentially cause withdrawal symptoms or some?

I Am using Valerian Root Scull Cap, Passion Flower And I got some Calms Forte which I know they do fuck all for benzo withdrawal but they do act on gaba to some degree and apparently Melatonin does too and I used Blue Light Blocking Glasses And F.lux program on my computer to help with natural production of it since when it comes to benzo withdrawal Rule No. 1 is any relief no matter how insignificant or short-lasting is worth using And I find Camomile in 1050MG Dose with 2100MG Passion Flower Extract since the Camomile Tea contains it And I just consume some capsules with it plus 1275MG of Scullcap plus 1-3 Tablets of Calms Forte which contains a bunch of useful Herbs but My mom bought it and it is over-priced since the ingredients like Humulus Lupulus is probably just cheaper to buy seperately And mix them together without Paying for A Tablet that has them all in it.

I feel Like my only choice would be to make another thread asking for advice on A rapid wean schedule or some.

Hey, I feel your pain. I've been through rapid tapers myself. At least you have some benzodiazepines left. If you do not go crazy with the dosage, Kava, preferably in the drink form can help a bit.

Starting another thread on tapering may not be bad. You could simply turn this thread into a taper advice thread.

What is the Highest Dose I can use of Kava safely? I know nothing of it so is there different kinds of Kava Or do I just buy anything that is just called Kava and I'm good?

What is the best place to make a sub-forum since I got a person hallucinating he's on a cruise ship being attacked by pirates due to the fact he's dying of cancer and is like my last connect for extra clonazepam and the extra xanax i get is useless only other source of clonazepam i get now is 15mg a month since her dr. is far away and wants her to find new one close by and cut her dose in half from 1mg. So I am FUCKED and might need to go to hospital i cant even use fucking pheytoin since it induces cyp3a4 and cyp2d6 and being on methadone maintenance and clonazepam it would make the Dose wear off quicker and eventually de-accumulate to a lower dose least i'd think I barley able to make threads without acting like an asshole dick head to every person that replies so I need to make a thread like tomorrow about how fast I can wean off SAFELY without dying of a seizure that way maybe I can tough through knowing I won't do permanent nerve damage or die even though I will be unable to sleep a wink etc.

sorry i don't come time to read above to see if i mentioned some things already that I just typed now.