• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Using H#3 with other stuff

The oral bioavailability is dose-dependent (as is morphine's) reaching up to 65% for high doses and 45% for low doses. It's also worth mentioning that opiate naive users have far less absorption at low doses with bioavailabilities of only up to 23%.

You'd agree though that IV is the healthiest way to do smack, assuming no nasty cuts.

You'd agree though that IV is the healthiest way to do smack, assuming no nasty cuts.

Assuming proper prep, sterile works and pure diacetylmorphine yes I would agree. Unfortunately that's almost never the case :)

The one thing that kind of annoys me with junkies (moreso on this site than in real life) is that they tend to "universalize" the experience of their own drug addiction. The idea that someone could even have anything close to a "casual relationship" with H is unfathomable, despite the fact that users who chip seem to outnumber physically dependent addicts. So people are either 1) a heroin addict, or 2) about to become a heroin addict.

Heroin is a destructive and addictive drug and in general it's a good idea not to use it, but that attitude really irritates me sometimes. It's understandable in that H has fucked over people and therefore they want to warn people so they won't suffer the same fate, but merely issuing dire proclamations about drug use just isn't particularly helpful imo