• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

using coke for the first time.

*KANE*: I completly agree with you in regards to the numbing being over rated as a measure of purity. I believe your refering to novocaine used by the dentistry proffesion.

As for the claim that good coke wont numb you at all, Im a little skeptical. A well known use in past centuries was in dentistry, infact its still used to some extent today. However synthetic local anaesthetics are much more prevalent now. source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine

Hey everyone.

My topic is similar because its my first time using coke so i thought it was no point posting a new thread.

On new years i double dropped these pills and from the beginnning i knew they had meth in them and they didn't taste like that bitter MDMA taste at all. Anyway i usually hate meth in my pills, but it was good under the circumstances and i was quite charged for the whole night with some slight MDMA feelings.

Anyway i had some more cash, and knew that i would probably want another pill, so i asked about, and could get a couple of types. They were both not very good and i thought there was no point wasting my money so i left it.

About a minute later i remember that a friend of a friend had some coke, and i asked him, and yeah that was no probs.

I was going to have it later on maybe as i was coming down, but yeah as i said there was meth in the pills, so i was just sorta buzzing and just smoking cones. I thought there is no point me trying this until i have had some proper sleep and get over feeling fucked from these pills. Because it was going to be my first time with it, i wanted to feel just the cocaine buzz with nothing else.

I have got over my pills mostly now and got some sleep. I probably have a bit under half a gram, and i can't say anything about its purity, It probably won't be that good.

I know it doesn't last long, so how should i space out what i have? I know i don't have too much. I guess i will just start with a small little line and then wait a bit and go from there. I am only small, a bit under 50kg. How many lines do people usually make out of about a half a G or a bit under?

I have some bud for after, because i am a daily smoker anyway, I will definately not want to be high when i have it. Some people say it really doesn't go well, but i love my cones so ill just have them later on.

I might be going away for the night with a few friends and i will probably have it then, so any any replies or advice would be much appreciated as I will probably leave in a few hours.

I would recomend starting with 3-5 cm lines nearly as wide as a straw (not McDonalds straws, thiner than those)

I also recomend you check to see if you truely have coke and no other substances in there just for safeties sake. The dosage I recomended could be harmfull if the coke has allot of meth or other drug in it.
Use the simons reagent on a small sample. If its goes blue its likely Methamphetamines are in the powder. This can be confirmed with Marquis (orange / red result)
A small sample tested with Marquis should go pinkish -> this sugests cocaine in the powder.

As for dosage just take it in lines as you feel necesary as it can vary with potency greatly. Its highly unlikely to take to much coke as Aus. potency is rarely high. Emphasis on RARELY so still be carefull. And have fun =)

Yeah thanks for your advice mongman, hopefully it all goes well!

Yeah I had it, I probably needed a lot more or some more pure stuff. Because it defintaly wasn't that good quality.

But yeah i quite enjoyed it for a change. But i see why it is called 'rich mans speed' if you want it to last you just got to have more and I would want get some good quality stuff.

I thought it was a bit over rated, but i can't say too much, as i did need some more or better quality. I made 3 lines out of what i had. I still prefer my pills though. But if i ever found a decent source or had the cash i would do it again.

twippa said:
i reckon coke is best on your comedown, only problem is theres NEVER enough!

Especially if you're only getting a quarter....all that will do it whet your whistle and leave you with a massive craving for more. This drug just isn't worthwhile in Australia.

You may not be able to trust marquis to change colour for cocaine - (See here) although it's still probably good for determining if it's cut with speed.

Another suggested test is with Mandelin - (See here)

Now that I've said that - I also got some "cocaine" to try for the first time over the new years break... it didn't change colour in either marquis or mandelin but did numb back of throat and mouth, caused alarming temperature increase for several hours, possibly some stimulation and no discernible mood change... any ideas what it could have been?

Okay if your getting high on aussie coke you need a few things...

good booze
speed
and a lot of xanax

I can't do coke without all this or I just end up in a bad mood and all sketched out. And you don't experience any comedown if you keep popping those xannys and drinking, neither will you need to crash out if you keep taking speed.