• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Using cocaine anally, harm reduction

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I've heard a lot and read a lot about doing cocaine anally or "up the bum" as some call it. Some people like it and say that the high is more intense, comparable to injecting vs. Snorting. Other people don't like it or the idea of it. It's pretty much a personal preference.

With the idea of harm reduction, I listen to a local radio station as I travel throughout the week. This radio station as a 30-minute program once a week and then a couple times a week will have about a 10-minute of the "420 Drug War News" hosted by Dean Becker part of the drugtruth.net website. Dina baker has a nationally syndicated radio program that talks about the drug war the government has against illegal drugs coming in from Mexico. It also talks about legalizing drugs, to promote harm reduction. Other countries that have legalized drugs such as Portugal has seen a dramatic decrease and drug-related deaths since legalizing drugs. The program promote legislation legalizing illegal recreational drugs. It focuses on harm reduction.

I've searched lots of drug forums and websites in search of more information on doing cocaine anally, in regards to the complete how to process from A to Z. If using a syringe without the needle, what size syringe should be used, what can be used in substitute of a syringe, in regards to dosage size, how much water should be used to dissolve the cocaine, in other words, how much water should be used depending on the size of the dosage? How far do you insert the syringe into it the anal cavity to promote the highest percentage of cocaine being absorbed. How long does it take to fully absorb and how long should you the best solution in your anal cavity before releasing it? How long does it take for the high to start and how long does it last and is the hi much more intense than snorting? If doing cocaine anally promotes a bunch of stronger hi, and how much cocaine should be safely used? I've heard some people say to start off with a couple of bumps While others say they dissolve a line in water and inject that anally. What exactly are the health risks of doing cocaine anally compared to snorting? Is anally really that much safer in regards to harm reduction? What should be expected when doing cocaine anally? Numbness? A burning sensation?

I've heard people interviewed on that Dana Becker program that talked about doing cocaine anally to promote harm reduction instead of snorting or IV cocaine. I've also seen different times on that National Geographic program, drugs Incorporated, where a doctor or physician a hospital or needle exchange center or mobile needle exchange center will tell someone to do cocaine anally reduce the risk of harm either by snorting or IV injection, but I've never read or heard or have been told exactly step by step how to prepare the cocaine a solution. Either in a syringe without the needle or what can you sleepy substituted in the place of a syringe.

Can anyone in detail shed some light on the subject or offer a website that explains the process of how to?

I do a little powder cocaine here and there on occasion maybe went out with friends celebrating. Mostly just for the fun of it call the pumps here and there or a line or two here and there. I know cocaine is damaging to the nose even in light usage. I'm interested in safer ways to do it once in awhile. If doing it anally requires a smaller position to achieve the same high, then you're obviously doing a smaller amount and being more efficient with your powder, not using it up or using more as the night goes on.

Thanks

I used to use an oral syringe.(Like the kind to give babies medicine, they give them out for free at the chain pharmacies, at least the ones I know of.) I would use just like 2 or 3 ml. of water and I would use a similar amount to snorting, smaller when I first started using for the day and then bigger once tolerance crept up as the session wore on. But yeah, I would start small. It starts coming on after like a minute and builds up. I would do it on my side or with my ass tilted up and hold in that position for a couple minutes or until I got sick of it waiting for it to absorb. It's a similar high to snorting, I guess it comes on a little more intense than snorting.(Not near as intense as smoking, I've never IV'd but that's supposed to be more intense than smoking, so yeah.)

The main benefit being saving the nasal cavaties from the inevitable damage. Be forewarned though, if your bowels are full, it will make you have to use the bathroom. So try to take care of that before you start. And even if you do, after multiple doses it ends up making you have to anyway. When that happened I would just try to hold it as long as possible so that last dose would dissolve at least and then just go. Using less water as I did made it I believe a better hit because it's less diluted and also the more water you use, the more the chance that it will make you have to go, just like an enema. It's probably slightly more damaging to rectal tissue when it's less diluted, and it will probably tear you up some eventually but still I felt nowhere near as bad as it was on my nose. But that's just my own personal experience. Everyone is different.

I've heard that you can also take a dose of powder and put it in a plant-based gel cap and just like an enema, insert it into the rectum. But it takes much longer for the high to come on and it's less intense due to the fact that your anal cavity doesn't have a way to dissolve plant-based gel cap quickly enough so that the cocaine is absorbed in the same time frame that it's absorbed when snorting.

Plant-based gel caps vs other gel caps work better because, even though it's still a slow process, absorb quicker then regular gel caps.

To me it just sounds like a waste of your product.

I would imagine the cocaine would eventually corrode your anal cavity at the point where the cocaine the solution is mostly absorbed each time.

Huh, thanks, I never knew it was more potent orally. Seems like no one ever eats it.

I can see how you can orally ingest cocaine even through snorting it.

We all know that feeling when you snort a line and you can feel some of the powder shooting down your throat.

I always prefer a razor blade when chopping a line just to get it as fine of a powder as possible. I often find it that I noticed powder shooting down my throat more often with cocaine powder that's dry, almost a bit Sandy when chopped up as fine as you can get it. The stuff that doesn't seem to absorb moisture out of the air and become a bit sticky, I always find that I notice some of it shooting down my throat and not getting caught in the nasal cavity.

I noticed that flaky fish scale that chops up easily into a very fine fluffy powder that absorbs moisture out of the air I want to get to become noticeably more sticky while you're in the process of chopping it into powder. When the cocaine is very fluffy and slightly sticky from absorbing humidity, that cocaine shooting down your throat when snorting sensation is considerably a lot less noticeable, if noticeable at all. Because the cocaine is much fluffier and not Sandy, and that it quickly absorbs humidity allows you to have a much better chance of getting caught by the mucus in the nasal cavity.

The more more powder that gets trapped in your nasal cavity by the mucus means the more powder that will get absorbed through the nasal cavity. The more cocaine at that gets absorbed through the mucus in the nasal cavity, the stronger and longer lasting the high will be. In the large scheme of things, it may not be enough to make a noticeable difference. It's kind of like pennies, when Penny doesn't do a whole lot but it all adds up to a dollar. You can't have a dollar if you are missing that one penny. Every little bit of powder that gets absorbed through the nasal cavity does add up Wicked turns does make a difference.

A lot of people don't recommend there cocaine absorbing humidity and becoming slightly sticky. They want it as dry as possible. I agree to an extent, yes you want to store your powder in a cool dark dry place. But I don't mind if it's been in my car for a couple of hours where it has become a tad bit sticky. Just for the reason that in my opinion it seems to have a much better chance of getting caught in the nasal cavity and not shoot down your throat.

With all that said, this post isn't about nasal cavity absorption. It's about harm reduction and knowing how to prepare your cocaine in a water solution so it can be done anally.

I'm still looking for a pretty detailed step-by-step how to in regards to what size diapers should be used and depending on dosage size, how much water should be used. What's the best way to dissolve the cocaine, in a large tablespoon or it's something like a custard dish? And the step by step process in regards to how far you insert the syringe and how long you hold the solution in your anal cavity before it's okay to let it out without losing any product that didn't get absorb.

Well one of the main harm reduction benefits of plugging cocaine is that you aren't assaulting your nasal cavities with abrasive/corrosive powder, also it's much safer than IV and IM for obvious reasons.

The process isn't really complicated for plugging coke, or anything water soluble really. Start by emptying your bowels, feces will absorb the coke and render it useless.

Dissolve your coke in water, I just backload the syringe and shake the water/drug mixture until it's dissolved. Then lie on your side, insert about an inch, and push slowly on the plunger until it's all gone.

Then just lay down and get comfy for another 10 minutes while it absorbs. Just be sure to do less then you usually do with snorting, it might be stronger than you think.

Other countries that have legalized drugs such as Portugal has seen a dramatic decrease and drug-related deaths since legalizing drugs.

This is actually a common misconception: Drugs are *not* "legal" in Portugal. Drug use (emphasis on "use") is decriminalized. And we're not talking "decriminalized" as in "quasi-legalized" à la cannabis in the Netherlands.

If the police catch you with a baggie of coke, they're of course going to confiscate and destroy it, but they're not going to send you to prison either. Instead, your case is getting reviewed by a team of social workers (called a "Commission for the Dissuasion of Drug Addiction"), who approach drug use as a health issue that is to be discouraged using appropriate incentives: The gal who got caught with a baggie of coke on a night out gets a fine; the guy who's addicted to heroin is told to get themselves in a substitution program or have their benefits cut, because the government isn't going to subsidize their next overdose; extreme cases whose drug use is making them a clear danger to themselves and others might have to go to a mandatory rehab.

And if you're caught actually dealing drugs (which are, again, quite illegal in Portugal), you're very much going to jail.

Well one of the main harm reduction benefits of plugging cocaine is that you aren't assaulting your nasal cavities with abrasive/corrosive powder, also it's much safer than IV and IM for obvious reasons.

What is IM?

Well the reason why I'm particularly interested about is based off your powder dosage / amount of water to use, is because about a year ago I saw a post on here that specifically described the complete process. Explaining how much water to use based off of how many milligrams the dosage what's going to be. I read several post on that topic more out of curiosity, never hearing about anal cocaine oh, then trying to retain the information for later use.

I would assume the more water used concentrated the solution would be compared to using a much smaller amount of water. I would also think that it would make a bit of difference on how long it takes for the high start and how intense it would be based off of the difference between a decently concentrated water cocaine mix and a more diluted water cocaine mix.

I'm not a heavy or frequent cocaine user. More vendor application all, just for fun, are out celebrating with friends once in a long while. I'm up more of a bump or two here and there throughout the night or one or two small skinny lines here and there throughout the night. I'm more curious to see if the height is more intense than snorting. And maybe doing it anally on rare occasions. If I was a more regular or more of a binge type user, then my focus would be more on harm reduction and not just curious about the high.

So do you mix your dosage of powder spoon full of water and then use the syringe to suck it that up so you can shake it to help it dissolve quicker? What do you use to initially next to cocaine and water with the four sucking it up with the syringe?

The Physician that was working on that mobile harm reduction / needle exchange unit talde a girl that was IVing several times a day to start off with a smaller dosage because doing cocaine anally produces a stronger high that can be compared to that of an IV high. So I would just start off with a small key pump the start off with. I've read a few posts from people who have tried doing it, Samsung the highest comparable to Ivy and others saying it's comparable to snorting. I'm curious to experience a more intense High without smoking or IVing, just to see what it's like. But at the same time being safe about it.

This is actually a common misconception: Drugs are *not* "legal" in Portugal. Drug use (emphasis on "use") is decriminalized. And we're not talking "decriminalized" as in "quasi-legalized" à la cannabis in the Netherlands.

If the police catch you with a baggie of coke, they're of course going to confiscate and destroy it, but they're not going to send you to prison either. Instead, your case is getting reviewed by a team of social workers (called a "Commission for the Dissuasion of Drug Addiction"), who approach drug use as a health issue that is to be discouraged using appropriate incentives: The gal who got caught with a baggie of coke on a night out gets a fine; the guy who's addicted to heroin is told to get themselves in a substitution program or have their benefits cut, because the government isn't going to subsidize their next overdose; extreme cases whose drug use is making them a clear danger to themselves and others might have to go to a mandatory rehab.

And if you're caught actually dealing drugs (which are, again, quite illegal in Portugal), you're very much going to jail.

Okay. You're right, I should have said Portugal has decriminalized drugs. I don't know what the hole in and outs of the law. I know they have decriminalize smaller quantities not sure if they decriminalized it completely or if larger quantities are still illegal.

I guess I'm a little naive without knowing all the specific details and statistics and my way of thinking, a drug is harmful whether it's illegal or not. Making it legal takes away a lot of the risk associated with trying to purchase without getting caught in a drug gang shootout. But just has legalizing marijuana in Colorado and California, more people are doing it that otherwise wouldn't if it was still illegal. Now you have a larger number of the population doing marijuana and getting high causing more traffic accidents as Colorado has seen. More people suffering the negative effects and health risks. If you legalize cocaine, more people are going to do it because it's no longer illegal. Just like with the marijuana and more people using it, more people are going to be using cocaine and interned I would think the number of overdoses would increase or severe health related risks would increase instead of decrease as Portugal has reported statistically

I understand the clean needle exchange where people are using fresh clean needles and not reusing old needles or sharing needles. But regardless if the drug is illegal or legal, it's still addictive and harmful. Now you're just going to have a lot more people getting addicted and causing harm because it's now legal.

Let's say America decided to legalize 5.0 grams or less of cocaine. Weather the government regulator how it would be sold, there's some kind of a dispensary or would you still be getting it off the streets from your local dealer just as you I've always done? So now anything under 5 grams is legal but yet you still have to go to your Street dealer just as you always have done. That still runs the risk of being at the wrong place at the right place at the wrong time and getting caught in a bad situation, or getting held up by I still got the guy who takes your money and your cocaine Dad could possibly try to kill you right there on the spot.

Swedish match easier to deal with, selling it in a dispensary. I'm not sure if common for weed to be altered or cut. It's a lot easier and safer to buy weed without worrying about how pure it is or what it's cut with. Selling cocaine in a dispensary type of setting doesn't change the fact that it's been cut up several times not knowing without a proper test just how pure it is. I just wonder if the government would Safari the dispensaries with pure cocaine the same way doctors and hospitals and dentist have access to pure cocaine.

It would be interesting to see how Portugal does it. Do they regulate how and where it's sold or do you just buy it from your local dealer just that it always would have except for now you're buying legal cocaine.

Just one man's opinion about that subject.

For some reason i do believe that sticking drugs up my butt can possibly create more problems in various ways. If you want to avoid your liver you can always IV the stuff imo

For some reason i do believe that sticking drugs up my butt can possibly create more problems in various ways. If you want to avoid your liver you can always IV the stuff imo
IV has more potential for harm than plugging.

do not plug cocaine. i've tried it mixed with heroin because i don't iv and wanted them to kick in simultaneously. if the cocaine is good, it will eat up your rectum worse than your nasal cavity. even after a single night of use, it hurts the next day. and i know how to plug due to my love of dilaudid.

a few posts above i see mention of iv. intravenous cocaine is a rapid dead end. if you're set on one the of the other, plug instead of iv. dilute heavily. i'm not exaggerating; it's extremely corrosive. but why not just snort. it feels better than plugging. plugging is way more body sensation and less euphoric than snorting. it is less, not more intense. it lasts 10 - 20 minutes longer plugging, but this is negated by the need to use more per dose. i can't understand someone saying plugging creates a more intense high than intranasal; it's significantly the opposite. but everyone is different, like an above poster mentioned.

i see you talking about filtering earlier in the thread. you can "backload" cocaine for plugging or suck it straight out of the shot glass or whatever you mix in -- no filter needed. even fishscale chunks will dissolve when backloaded because it's so hydromorphic. unless you have micron filters; then why not use them just cause.

you can try it once to kill the curiosity, but(t) i bet you won't be impressed.

"in my experience," as always.

Last edited:
Well I'm basically going off of what I've heard Physicians or needle exchange centers say that doing cocaine anally is a better alternative than snorting or IV injection in regards of harm reduction.

I've got a good long time friend that works at a rehabilitation Hospital. Basically people that are sent to the hospital for overdosing oh, once they get the initial treatment then they get sent to this Rehabilitation Hospital. They take care of anything from users, people experiencing overdoses, people looking to go through rehab or detox. Basically after leaving the hospital once getting initial treatment this is the next place they're sent. They do a clean needle exchange and offer harm reduction alternatives four people using.

My friend has told me that doing cocaine anally is a reduction in harm compared to snorting cocaine. She also said chronic use of cocaine anally will eventually cause damage to the rectum. But for the occasional or recreational user, it is a safer alternative which can produce a stronger High than snorting.

I think I am gonna use this method for the rest of cocaine I have here. My sinuses really get fucked up even with a little bit of snorting, I just hate it. At comedown and next couple of days nose gets stuffed, runny, 3, 5 days of breathing through your mouth is terrible... And if you use nosedrops, it gives you a short relief, but when it clogs up again it gets worse.

So I prefer having a burning ass than a fucked up nose, really lol I don´t know why I didn´t think of this before, because what really puts me off cocaine is being miserable afterwards with the nose fucked up.

Do you guys think that is better to use a piece of cotton and put it on the tip of the syringe to filter it? I guess that after you dissolve it in water, the rest of the crap cut in it might not dissolve completely, at least you know that the water will contain all cocaine since it is highly soluble.

And since we are talking about very small dosages here, like 3ml of water, why not use 3ml of everclear? It is more guaranteed it will dissolve more cocaine than the rest, then suck it up using the syringe with ball of cotton as a filter (don´t forget to saturate the piece of cotton with alcohol so you won´t lose product.)

And since we are talking about very small dosages here, like 3ml of water, why not use 3ml of everclear? It is more guaranteed it will dissolve more cocaine than the rest, then suck it up using the syringe with ball of cotton as a filter (don´t forget to saturate the piece of cotton with alcohol so you won´t lose product.)

Don't use everclear or any kind of alcohol to plug cocaine...
Just use water, cocaine is extremely water soluble theres no need for anything else (no heating either). You can filter it if you see some weird insoluble cut but otherwise I wouldn't bother.
For IV you definitely need to filter it though, ideally with a micron filter.

I just tested, I used 3ml of grain alcohol, it dissolved completely so I didnt filter. It took 10 - 15min to hit, interesting, it is a bit more mellow but better, I could feel it reaching my brain, it started to get warm and I felt the rush coming, Way better than having runny nose and that feeling that there is always something in your nose. Everclear is non toxic so, no danger here, it also might kill any bacteria on the blow.