• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Using cocaine anally, harm reduction

So does your ass get numb? lol I feel like theres so much cut in cocaine these days it would literally chemical burn your asshole.

Coke makes people need a shit, laxative effect from snorting let alone plugging, soon as you put it up your bum wouldn't you need a "coke shit" and shite it all back out lol?

Coke makes people need a shit, laxative effect from snorting let alone plugging, soon as you put it up your bum wouldn't you need a "coke shit" and shite it all back out lol?

I think that would happen to me, I will never try that haha

you can have some coke going up your ass and then right after receive some dick in your ass, because it is going to be previously anesthetized. A bonus is to use a hemorrhoid cream as lubricant

LOOL. I guess if that’s what your into I say go for it. Ahahahaha. 😂

yeah it can be done for sure... cocaine can be easily absorbed anally (high risk of overdose) and then you can take advantage of this fact right after or you can do it with your woman of preference. it will deliver some enlightenment, for sure

we need to learn how to enjoy life properly, it is an essential feature in the human evolution, spiritually speaking

Yeah I know it can be done because I have done it before. It it’s definitely more of a body buzz and is similar in effects to IV cocaine. I found it to last a bit longer then snorting it. My preferred method is snorting/smoking the stuff .

smoking as crack of course is massive, but I don't follow some people smoking cocaine with weed as I have seen during my crazy life but, I prefer snorting than smoking crack being sincere, it is more fancy I am a fashionable person, an aristocrat from the tropics

Yeah smoking definitely makes you feel like a “crackhead” but I find it more euphoric with less side effects then snorting, it’s just so damn fiendy and you want to smoke more and more.

I mean when you say smoking you are referring to crack, right?

I just tested, I used 3ml of grain alcohol, it dissolved completely so I didnt filter. It took 10 - 15min to hit, interesting, it is a bit more mellow but better, I could feel it reaching my brain, it started to get warm and I felt the rush coming, Way better than having runny nose and that feeling that there is always something in your nose. Everclear is non toxic so, no danger here, it also might kill any bacteria on the blow.
Ever clear is non toxic? 🤣 Good to know!

I don't know man, I am curious to hear from your experiences in this field, tell us you little piece of dirtiness hihi

Well it numbs your mouth and gums so I'd imagine it numbed everything else too, I've not put it up my ass, I can't remember if a blokes put it on his cock before shagging me, there's a very distant memory in there somewhere lol

I just plugged it for the first time and it literally feels amazing. Put it in a kids medicine syringe with some water, and up the Gary Glitter. Seems to be stronger and longer lasting

Do you guys think that is better to use a piece of cotton and put it on the tip of the syringe to filter it? I guess that after you dissolve it in water, the rest of the crap cut in it might not dissolve completely, at least you know that the water will contain all cocaine since it is highly soluble.
How to make/buy your booty bumping syringe-

1: (IF YOURE AN INTRAVENOUS vein injector-

Before throwing an old dull needled syringe away, keep one and try to bend the back part of the needle (the end that’s not sharp X•D ) as close to the clear part as you possibly can and keep bending it from left to right until it breaks off- **MAKE SURE TO BE IN A WELL LIT OPEN SPACE, SO YOULL EASILY BE ABLE TO FIND THE NEEDLE TIP IF IT FALLS AWAY FROM YOUR AREA OF SIGHT**
-once needle tip breaks off, it will either break all the way off (when you’re lucky) OR still have a tiny annoying stubby little fucker that decided to stay in place.. use SHARP scissors to cut that as far back off as possible, or if the stubby needle tip is long enough to get a good grip of it with tweezers, PULL the rest out to ensure it’s completely gone- but if you go the scissor route, always rub the tip with either a
•nail file (ONLY 2-3 TIMES back & forth to ensure a smooth ending/tip.
•SOFT-gritted sandpaper (100 or more grit).
•Cemented-floor (or any rough edged surface that will soften any sharp ended needle tip.
**DONT sand anything past the needle- it will ruin the opening and not allow any water or product out!**
Once sharp surface is soft enough but still allows the product to freely flow out, you’re done and officially made your own. Make sure to clean before using AT least 3+ times, and make new ones after a few uses.
2. Go on Amazon and type in syringes without needles. Click buy. Easy as that.