• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Using ativan to come down from cocaine/adderall/hangover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girth-Quake

Greenlighter
i know benzos combined with alcohol is a night ready for a blackout. benzos and weed ive heard are intense , almost like a bliss spiritual high with no anxieties when mixed. what bout using ativan to come down from cocaine and aderall. what risks is my body facing?

It's a fairly common practice and works great. I and many other members have tried it (using Ativan among other benzos and sometimes Z drugs like Ambien, Sonata, etc) with great results. Don't expect a "speedball" effect or anything because it just doesn't work that way. As far as risks it's a pretty safe combo but I have heard people claim mixing the two together can be more prone to OD if they take the benzo before the comedown because stims and benzos tend to cancel out each other's effect, some people continue taking more and more without realizing the strain the substance(s) are putting on their bodies. Their is also a danger of serious physical addiction when using benzos for any reason so don't use them much at all, but some say using them during comedowns increases the risk of getting hooked. So just be careful and you should be fine.

Use Ativan and other benzos sparingly for the comedown. If you don't make a habit out of this, you will be fine. Don't combine depressants. Part of the trick to Ativan is relaxing with it. Be safe. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.