• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Using a trip to reset all trauma and drug abuses?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I just was talking to my brother and he was suggesting I should go on a trip.

I haven’t tripped in maybe 7 years because everyone my last mushroom trip ended up a terrible experience. I had a bad trip and was very overwhelmed. It was awful.

Which is why I’m kind of nervous to go ahead and trip.. I’m just worried the bad trip could have some negative lasting long term effects

However my brother thinks it would be a good way to deal with my traumas and drug addictions. I’m not entirely opposed to this idea I’m just pretty terrified of a trip bad enough it could land me in a psych ward, my mental health is no where near as stable as it used to be.

Thoughts?

Maybe have a look here:

I say do it if you are feeling good about it, if you are worried about a really bad trip but still feel positive in general start with a smaller dose

All depends on where your head is now? I have never done well going into a trip from “ Bad Space” and hoping it would Fix it! I need to somewhat stable first, to enjoy a trip. They have never fixed my negative space, and I can end up in a real bad place if I go in , already negative

DMT works very well for addiction and is a short trip but have a trip sitter. If you don't want to touch that then take a dose of mushrooms you feel okay about doing. bad trips if faced and resolved the underlying issues you have can be very healing. Just don't take a large dose if you are feeling unsure about it all.

Or you can get gram of 4-AcO-DMT for a fraction of that price and not have to travel into the jungle to have some stranger give you a potion @LadyAlkaline. That right there is great unscheduled drug that feels very similar to Psilocybin Mushrooms. All you will need is MG Scale off Amazon which is super cheap and your good to go. You can trip 40-50 times off that gram and like I said it will be way cheaper than going to south america, keep it in the freezer in amber vial.

Or you can get gram of 4-AcO-DMT for a fraction of that price and not have to travel into the jungle to have some stranger give you a potion @LadyAlkaline. That right there is great unscheduled drug that feels very similar to Psilocybin Mushrooms. All you will need is MG Scale off Amazon which is super cheap and your good to go. You can trip 40-50 times off that gram and like I said it will be way cheaper than going to south america, keep it in the freezer in amber vial.
They have retreats here in the US too, but I will tuck that bit of info away 😊

Resetting al trauma and abuse tendencies seems like a pretty ambitious goal. I would recommend going with an open mind, just take whatever the trip shows you and try to learn something from it. Psychedelics can be very useful but they're chemical tools, not miracle drugs that work every single time.

I vote for 4 AcO DMT. very spiritual and healing. I think a proper dose of that will help you....it helped me with many issues.....4 AcO DMT is supposed to metabolize to psilocin, but I honestly find it alot closer to smoked DMT rather than mushrooms, which makes me believe it is active on its own before being metabolized. when injected it produces a full on DMT hyperspace blast off..... 4 PrO DMT however truly felt totally indistinguishable from psilocybin for me and is cheaper where I shop, that one might also interest you. my vendor sells grams of 4 PrO DMT for 80% of the price of their grams of 4 AcO DMT

Microdoses ends up nice most of the times. It´s difficult to mess it. I would microdose first to see how do your body process it, then, you can keep growing up your dose. Also, dont expect to resolve all this in one trip. The trip can show you the ways, but then you have to walk it in the sober time

Depends on the psychedelic, dosage, set/setting, etc...

Your best bet is to start with MDMA and LSD, or Mescaline. You need to learn to love yourself again, harsh teachers like mushrooms aren’t what you need right this second.

That said don’t expect one trip to solve all your problems, doesn’t work like that. It takes time and hardwork on your end.

These are just doors to a different way of life, you gotta be the one to open it.

-GC

I'm the same the few trips I've done in my life I've had bad trips because I was with wrong people, wrong surroundings and as people get anxiety on the come up, and I already suffer from anxiety it's hard to get past that, it's what cause people to have a bad trip, the more they fight it the worse it becomes

I really want to trip properly though but I'm on antidepressants so that stops trips from working, even though I've had bad trips the last one was okay, very mild, no visuals but that's because it was a weak blotter and I ate benzos on the come up

I'm also scared of going insane or see shit I don't want to know like what happens when you die, you hear loads of people wishing they didn't breakthrough and see whats there, I don't want this to happen, ignorance is bliss, I don't want to know what happens when I die, but with acid many people find out, one bloke on Bluelight will never be the same again, he wishes he didn't take acid, and my friend took so much acid, K and DMT she's now clinically insane, I will never touch DMT, I have my reasons

If you have a bad state of mind, don't bother

I'm the same the few trips I've done in my life I've had bad trips because I was with wrong people, wrong surroundings and as people get anxiety on the come up, and I already suffer from anxiety it's hard to get past that, it's what cause people to have a bad trip, the more they fight it the worse it becomes

I really want to trip properly though but I'm on antidepressants so that stops trips from working, even though I've had bad trips the last one was okay, very mild, no visuals but that's because it was a weak blotter and I ate benzos on the come up

I'm also scared of going insane or see shit I don't want to know like what happens when you die, you hear loads of people wishing they didn't breakthrough and see whats there, I don't want this to happen, ignorance is bliss, I don't want to know what happens when I die, but with acid many people find out, one bloke on Bluelight will never be the same again, he wishes he didn't take acid, and my friend took so much acid, K and DMT she's now clinically insane, I will never touch DMT, I have my reasons

If you have a bad state of mind, don't bother

I’m curious to know more about the friend that went clinically insane, any details are appreciated..

In all my years I’ve only know one person to lose it from psychedelics and I’ve watched ALOT use them, introducing many. This one person I actually knew since he was just a kid, he grew up with little brothers. Even as a child there was something.. off. When we’d play fight I remember he was the kid who’d always take it too far, biting, punching, etc, not knowing when to stop.

As he got into his teens he seemed normal albeit a bit risk taking. He’d trip and roll, but he’d very often have negative ego death experiences despite having one before and knowing the stress it caused those around him kept doing it.

Long story short he slowly lost his shit and by his early 20’s he was full on paranoid schizophrenic, beat the shit and stalked his gf thinking she was a witch, fucked with a lot of our friends by stalking them and destroying their stuff if he could.

Many people think it was the drugs but I knew him long enough to see it full picture and I can say without a shadow of a doubt there were signs as a child. Not in his teen years though, so I can see how illness like this might seem so out of the blue.

It’s my belief those that lose it, were bound to lose it sooner or later.

-GC

^^^Thats my belief as well. if psychedelics made you insane, I would be totally schizophrenic. and I know of one person whos illness seemed to be triggered by LSD, but again, they were slightly off too begin with, and I believe they were going to be schizophrenic anyways, LSD just brought it out sooner, or made them realize they had it.

LSD used in a right clinical setting has cured shiczophernia before. Its all due to how you rewire your brain on it which if for the better usually would of required those professionals from the 1950s-1960s trained in it there are studies. So the whole psychedelics can induce it is even at that point sketchy and i have tripped with a schizopherenic before and he actually was more normal on the LSD but his after state would be very mania.

DMT is probably the safest psychedelic to do since its so short acting smoked and in the end is made in our own brains in very small amounts. Bad trips on DMT are the most rare of them all and i believe DMT has the most potential for addiction treatment out of all psychedelics.

I agree with you because I saw it with my eyes, he showed me his medical history on his phone. But not Lucy *acid* but Ayahuasca and all this in 10 sessions.

This is worth quoting again. Let's face it, Ayahuasca came to the general public by Mother Nature when some crafty chemist discovered a psychedelic that works in microgram levels. (LSD) How easy is that? I worked with a guy that kept saying that going to South America and drinking Ayahuasca with a shaman is the only way even though HE never did. But this guy also says he tripped in the 60's on Peyote but you can tell he got his facts wrong so he was BS'ing. You can trip in your own home on 4-ACO-DMT and have an Ayahuasca experience just the same. I have done both. But wow the stories that have surfaced with the whole Shaman thing. It is amazing how folklore gets started. I firmly believe you are your own Shaman and Guru. Nothing external is needed.

To the OP. One bad trip is not a good track record of using this as a tool. But if you had good ones too then push forward. But I would listen to some of the advice. Try a lower dose and don't worry. :) It is the proverbial double edge sword. It may work and heal you or you could make yourself panic and have a bad trip. But if you ease in with smaller doses you can get aquainted. Take the small waves first and then increase. I wish I could take the anxiety away from you for a night while you trip. But you will have to be the captain of your own ship and be confident if you do this. If you relax and ease into it the experience can be very healing. Set and Setting are key. Most importantly Let Go and Trust. Keep the Faith.

Last edited:
I’m curious to know more about the friend that went clinically insane, any details are appreciated

When I met her she seemed normal enough (although anyone I introduced her too told me she's bad news, no one liked her, warned me about her, I didn't listen because she was my first real friend since school, and since I gave up heroin and it was nice to have a friend) but then she'd start mention another side of her that talked to her, she'd mention ghost children and things that visited her, fast forward a few years and she met a bloke who was into acid and things, me and her used to just do pills at raves, a bit of GBL that's it, oh and a little K sometimes too

Anyway her and this bloke took acid and K alot then she tried DMT, she liked it at first told me about entities and things, but after a few visits to where ever she went on DMT the entities asked why she returned and not to come back again, she didn't listen and went back and they was angry, said horrible things like she'd die alone

She wasn't the same after that, packed all her stuff and moved away not wanting to do drugs, or not do them so much, she then got diagnosed with BPD and bipolar BUT she had this before the drugs but she didn't know it, and the psycadelics made it much much worse, I no longer speak to her but she's moved back here now and has been seen acting strange, my son saw her hugging a tree, she walks along dancing, my friend seen her and said she's away with the fairy's (not me lol its a saying, meaning she's lost the plot lol)

There was always something not right, she had a very nasty streak, she'd belittle me in front of people, but if it was just me and her she'd be nice, the odd dig here and there but I really did think she was my friend, till I heard from others she talked shit about me behind my back, she was evil to her daughter, like nasty and cruel even before the drugs, and her daughter went to live with her dad in the end, and now she's been denied any sort of access

So moral of the story, she was mentally ill and psycadelics tipped her over the edge!