• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Using a trip to reset all trauma and drug abuses?

2 grams worth of dried mushrooms is more than enough and an easy ride if I have a crazy room to hide out in, mostly all I do is listen to 4 sided schizophrenic music.

Although, if I get a crazy room with some permanence then I reserve all rights as to the lysergimides.

For what it's worth mescaline remind's me of cold or allergy medicine, which I already have access to at the local drug store.

If you have bad trips, and mental health issues such as CPTSD/PTSD, trauma, etc. do not trip or take any psychedelic drugs at all.

Yes unfortunately I agree with this. I don’t think I’ll ever trip again it’s just not worth the risk of an extreme adverse reaction which is highly possible.

I’ve never been diagnosed PTSD but I know I have it. My dad also tried to kill me in a black out even broke my moms ribs throwing her into a wall trying to get to me. Let alone many other fucked up instances.

I think I’m better off leaving psychedelics in the past unfortunately

@OpiateKiller , hey girl sorry you had to go through that! the disease of addiction can really take people off the rails, and it is really sad when it happens with children.
I do have a PTSD diagnosis , so will not be tripping to reset my addiction. I have had wonderful result with the 12 steps. My first run with AA got me 22 years , now my second after 30 day Rehab i have 10 from alcohol. I have a dependence to pain meds right now, that I am using for pain, but with 30 years of Total abstinence drilled into my simple brain, it is hard to use them even with a Dr approval and a script !
so glad you are here

I've found 4-aco-dmt use has helped me cleanse some of my old bs every now and then, but I've never expected it to rid me of all my trauma or issues w/ addiction.

I much prefer phenethylamine psychedelics, as they are just way more easy going. It has been some time since I've had a difficult trip because of that, usually if I really want to trip hard and get that beautiful cleansing euphoria I will dose a phenethylamine, and throw 4-aco-dmt on top of that a couple hours into it. For me, the combo is preferable to LSD, and I've been able to achieve some awesome states of mind this way.

But one size definitely does not fit all, and psychedelics have a reputation for being "not exactly fun" drugs. Though like others have said, sometimes a bad trip can give you clarity. Either way, I would just go ahead and expect the unexpected when dealing with psychedelics, and start small if you're worried about an uncomfortable trip.

I've found 4-aco-dmt use has helped me cleanse some of my old bs every now and then, but I've never expected it to rid me of all my trauma or issues w/ addiction.

I much prefer phenethylamine psychedelics, as they are just way more easy going. It has been some time since I've had a difficult trip because of that, usually if I really want to trip hard and get that beautiful cleansing euphoria I will dose a phenethylamine, and throw 4-aco-dmt on top of that a couple hours into it. For me, the combo is preferable to LSD, and I've been able to achieve some awesome states of mind this way.

But one size definitely does not fit all, and psychedelics have a reputation for being "not exactly fun" drugs. Though like others have said, sometimes a bad trip can give you clarity. Either way, I would just go ahead and expect the unexpected when dealing with psychedelics, and start small if you're worried about an uncomfortable trip.

I really love a booster of 4-Aco-DMT on top of allylescaline! Similar timing as you, about 2 hours in.

I should also mention she encountered a phenomenon some call a “hyperslap.” It’s more or less when DMT scolds you for coming around too much, often using it in an abusive manner

Yes that's sounds about right, I heard years ago people shouldn't abuse DMT, use it to expand your mind and for spiritual purposes, not to get fucked or you will have a bad time

So what about all these DMT vapes that have like 150 hits in each cartridge, 3 puffs is a breakthrough, those people must puff it that often and breakthrough and get hyperslapped for using it to much as its to easy to keep dosing if its in a vape

You don't HAVE to trip hard. Get enough to test the waters before you decide to go balls out.

Often, there's more work done on a lower dose. Easier to surrender to the experience, less anxiety. High dose is not a guarantee for a ++++ experience, those come when they come.

my mental health is no where near as stable as it used to be.
Then you are at huge risk to have a bad trip or develop drug induced psychosis, which would make matters much worse.
Using psychedelics to deal with trauma without guidance of a doctor is incredibly dangerous experiment.

i would like to make a point clear, one cannot treat a disease with other disease. I believe in treatment with psychedelics to situations where the cause of the trauma is not a drug by itself.

But to treat a state of anxiety, a blackened spirit, which was hurt by drugs, with other drug, it will not work man, seriously, the probabilities are even worse, I would say that the situation tends to get more serious.

one can treat an addiction with psychedelics, such as ibogaine and opioids, stuff like that, but not something that was hurt by drugs, like a state of mind.

The worse thing, which I think chases everyone who has felt the pleasures of the other side, is: once one knows the other side, one truly knows it. Which means that if one knows the pleasures given by a drug such as an opioid or cocaine, these pleasures will be along with you always, forever. one is going to remember it and be tempted to use the drug again and again throughout the whole life.

There is a way to escape this obscurity, which almost a miracle, that is, somehow love fulfills your life and then it is done, you don't want other drug, because love is the drug.

The worse thing, which I think chases everyone who has felt the pleasures of the other side, is: once one knows the other side, one truly knows it. Which means that if one knows the pleasures given by a drug such as an opioid or cocaine, these pleasures will be along with you always, forever. one is going to remember it and be tempted to use the drug again and again throughout the whole life.

There is a way to escape this obscurity, which almost a miracle, that is, somehow love fulfills your life and then it is done, you don't want other drug, because love is the drug.

Love saved me, so this I stand by..

-GC

Love saved me, so this I stand by..

-GC
Very true as it was love that almost killed me..

relationships personal interconnection's, ghost's from the past.

What my solid ground is, my mother and my granny 90, my solid ground of love. Now how to spread that to my kid's? My responseability to share that love, how do I do that?

But one size definitely does not fit all,
Thanks for the clarification before I get a fixation on curing mental trauma through trips.

It seemed unlikely, would you do it in a setting with a trained person guiding the experience. LSD therapy was until recently available in Swiss. By yourself seems like roulette.

And the phen's in general don't agree with me, excluding 2-ct-2 and 2-cb. But hard to get a real trip out of them, without side effects becoming to much.

Lysergics, especially ALD that is my alley.

Thanks for the clarification before I get a fixation on curing mental trauma through trips.

It seemed unlikely, would you do it in a setting with a trained person guiding the experience. LSD therapy was until recently available in Swiss. By yourself seems like roulette.

And the phen's in general don't agree with me, excluding 2-ct-2 and 2-cb. But hard to get a real trip out of them, without side effects becoming to much.

Lysergics, especially ALD that is my alley.

Yeah, I have the opposite feelings on it I guess. Probably just from buying so much lsd off the street in my time, it always felt like I never knew what I was gonna get. Had a lot of nights waiting for weak acid to kick in, just barely feeling it. Never had that problem w/ anything else. That being said I've never really had a reliable source so I never had any consistency.

Of the other lysergics, I will say I've tried AL-LAD and really liked that. But I haven't messed w/ others due to their price. I have a practically endless supply now of a particular phen, and I've found it to be the most visually pleasing psychedelic I've ever experienced, w/ a short duration and a burst of euphoria as opposed to anxiety, it is perfect for me.

Id say 4 HO MET might be a good go too if mushrooms are to harsh for you. dont get me wrong, 4 HO MET acts like a classic entheogen in the right dose, but i find 25 mg of it isnt as entheogenic as 25 mg of 4 AcO DMT or 4 PrO DMT. if it gets pushed to 40+ mg it will definitely start producing effects on par with psilocin and its various esters. Ive seen many people have an amazing time on 20 mg of 4 HO MET that's my go to recreational dosage for a newbie, maybe 25. I think its light hearted nature and lysergamide like headspace will be good and may give you some introspection without being too harsh and a total mind fuck like the psilocin esters can be.

I find 4 HO MET to be the AL LAD of 4 sub tryptamines. it even has a really lysergic feel to me like I mentioned

For me microdosing is very helpful every now and again. I normally don't take more than a gram because it gives me anxiety attack if I try to take too much. But a small amount can actually give me relief from anxiety an the shittyness of drug addiction.

Id say 4 HO MET might be a good go too if mushrooms are to harsh for you. dont get me wrong, 4 HO MET acts like a classic entheogen in the right dose, but i find 25 mg of it isnt as entheogenic as 25 mg of 4 AcO DMT or 4 PrO DMT. if it gets pushed to 40+ mg it will definitely start producing effects on par with psilocin and its various esters. Ive seen many people have an amazing time on 20 mg of 4 HO MET that's my go to recreational dosage for a newbie, maybe 25. I think its light hearted nature and lysergamide like headspace will be good and may give you some introspection without being too harsh and a total mind fuck like the psilocin esters can be.

I find 4 HO MET to be the AL LAD of 4 sub tryptamines. it even has a really lysergic feel to me like I mentioned
4-ho-MET was gentle compared to the harshness of Psylocybine mushrooms.

Comtemplating getting some and aim a little higher. As the tryptamines do have something that lysergics don't. Hard to name it but they differ.

Al-LAD was very good to bad it has been replaced by 1p/1c and 1b LSD. ALD gone to.