• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Using a glass rose for crack

washed

Greenlighter
Want to start by saying I've been searching around but can't find specific answers to my questions.

I have my glass stem, my chore boy and my rocks. I assume I want to remove the rose from the stem, then pack a bit of chore boy near the top. How much chore boy do I use, and how tightly do I pack it?
Following that, I suppose I just place a rock on top, then use a lighter to heat it underneath (or do I heat it directly, towards the inside of the stem?)?

I've also heard people mention something about heating up the chore boy first but I'm unsure what this means/what purpose it serves. Thanks in advance for any help.

Pre-fire your chore to burn off any chemicals on it.

You pretty much got it, been a long time since I bought one of those roses..

-Gc

if you hold the chore above the blue flame of a stove, the color will almost instantly burn away. then i would wash it under the sink and dry it with a paper towel. if you stick it in the pipe while it’s still wet and apply heat, the pipe will shatter.

you don’t need much. pack it tightly enough you’re positive none will come loose as you inhale. people have inhaled bits of hot chore. it stays in your lungs.

break the hit up into little pieces and hold the flame close with pipe sticking straight up, so the dope melts into the chore a little bit.

the rest is personal style.

however bad your life is right now, there is no question that this will make it significantly worse. enjoy.

if you hold the chore above the blue flame of a stove, the color will almost instantly burn away. then i would wash it under the sink and dry it with a paper towel. if you stick it in the pipe while it’s still wet and apply heat, the pipe will shatter.

you don’t need much. pack it tightly enough you’re positive none will come loose as you inhale. people have inhaled bits of hot chore. it stays in your lungs.

break the hit up into little pieces and hold the flame close with pipe sticking straight up, so the dope melts into the chore a little bit.

the rest is personal style.

however bad your life is right now, there is no question that this will make it significantly worse. enjoy.
Is it necessary to pre-burn the chore boy? Seems like some people say yes, some people say no...apparently toxic fumes are released if you don't but I haven't gotten any confirmation.

no idea. that’s how i was told to do it and always did. it changes in a way that makes me think it’s a good thing to do. something burns off. i wouldn’t wanna smoke whatever that is.

Gotcha, I think it's the way to go in in terms of harm reduction.

Also, when melting the rock into the chore, do I assume I hold the lighter underneath the stem and quickly movie it around, as opposed to holding the flame directly on the rock (which I'll do when taking my actual hit) -- is this correct?

Actual chore is copper, and burning copper releases toxic fumes.... so I'd probably air on the side of caution and do the little extra work

there is kinda a dance you have to learn with the flame and the dope and the chore...plus remember..it liquefies so it wants to run outta the chore but you want it to stay and smoke IN the chore. i hate to advocate crack use to be honest because i've smoked it for 35 years and it did little to improve the quality of my life, but everyone deserves a chance to experiment without the old fart screaming "get off my damn lawn!"

i would strongly recommend a clean aluminum can and a large pile of freshly burned ashes. poke 20 holes in the can with a thumbtack and then a larger hole on the side for a carb. load up like 2 full cigs of fresh ashes and put the d on top. light it with a bic lighter (they just work better!) and away you go...

Chore boy, scouring steel pads etc Dangers !
I have been knocking down the crack for over a g a day for a ten year stretch using glass pipe and steel ribbon pads like choirboy but steel whedoing push thru's each time finished stash and went for the recycle small amounts of steel ended up in throat lung etc I knew the dangers that I possibly faced by inhaling ingesting etc but learnt my lesson last week caught a cough not the covid -19 but enough to aggravate the metal to abrase my throat into bleeding and chucking up blood NOT fun Lesson learnt for me and using such steel ribbon scouring pads Never again people the hassle and worry wondering what fuck u have done to yourself ain't worth it !! Use screens ash if you are main rule don't do it at all !!

Why do people not use a glass bulb like for meth? I’ve tried doing that the past few times and seems to work really well for the most part. Is there something I’m missing?

-GC

Man I'm high as fk on crak ATM, this shit Is the devil.so fiendish. Kids never smoke crack. But one last toke doesn't sound bad...iNZNity at it's best haha. Take care ppl

Yes burn the chore boy and make sure all that fake coating is off.. your lungs will thank you...

there is kinda a dance you have to learn with the flame and the dope and the chore...plus remember..it liquefies so it wants to run outta the chore but you want it to stay and smoke IN the chore. i hate to advocate crack use to be honest because i've smoked it for 35 years and it did little to improve the quality of my life, but everyone deserves a chance to experiment without the old fart screaming "get off my damn lawn!"

i would strongly recommend a clean aluminum can and a large pile of freshly burned ashes. poke 20 holes in the can with a thumbtack and then a larger hole on the side for a carb. load up like 2 full cigs of fresh ashes and put the d on top. light it with a bic lighter (they just work better!) and away you go...
Yup!