• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Using 1200mg+ daily Oxycodone, want to try rapid microdosing Suboxone. Anyone done this before?

Just wanted to give an update on my progress. I am on day 5 and surprisingly, I am still doing really well. I am still craving, that is something I am not sure if I will ever be able to get over, but as far as withdrawal, I am experiencing minimal issues. I have had a little anxiety and a couple instances of sweating, but other than that, nothing! I am now up to 1.5mg every 3 hours, and down to 45mg consecutive to the 1.5mg every 3 hours, so I am taking a daily total of 12mg of Subs and down to 360mg a day in Oxy. Honestly, at this point, I am pretty confident I am wasting the 45mg every 3 hours, because I believe the bup is now completely occupying all receptors. I may not understand the process correctly, so I might be saying something that is not possible, as in thinking that all my receptors are now covered by bup, but if that is possible, I believe that is the case now. I don't really understand exactly how it works but I have been told bup will knock off all other opiates and replace them.

I knew early yesterday morning that the Bub had probably completely taken over because I felt cold, alone, and abandoned......and completely emotionally disconnected from my toddler! That is always how I feel when I no longer have any Oxy in my system and only Bup. Is this something anyone else has experienced? If so, what did you do to help start feeling more normal? I bought a bunch of supplements that are supposed to help rebuild the brain chemistry and start dopamine production again, not sure if it will actually work but I am willing to try.

I actually switched over to Subutex, not sure if that really matters much, but something in the Suboxone gives me headaches and Subutex doesn't.

I don't know if would help anyone, but if anyone wants me to write out my process and dosing schedule, I would be more than happy to, if it would help anyone else. I really cannot believe how easy this was to go from such a huge habit, to switch to Subs with literally no withdrawal and be able to take the Oxy while dosing tiny amounts of Subs at the same time, without going into PW. I wish I would have read about this a loooong time ago! I really think it's a game changer for so many people struggling to get off opiates of any form. I know so many people who are addicted/dependent upon opiates and just can't deal with the withdrawal to get on Subs!

That is bupe for you.

People give bupe away for free, and you can literally find packets on the ground in some places. Its not because its a miracle or any kind of amazing drug. Its because it sucks and very few people enjoy taking it. It does exactly what is is designed to do. Get you by without horrible withdrawal symptoms. There are no nice narcotic properties, and no feel good properties. Being an antagonist as well, each time you take it, you are removing natural feel good chemicals on top of it all.

At this point you should be tapering down before it starts to hook into you. After 5 days, the oxy has been long blocked and this is how you will feel. I actually started to feel worse the longer I took it due to the side effects (headache and constipation from hell).

Feeling empty, alone, cold, not being able to connect or feel right even around your own children is exactly what bupe does. Works for some, but not many. Its a soul numbing drug.

The suboxone website says that patients may feel discomfort for 30-60 days. Perhaps give it more time. Never did anything but the bare minimum for me, and don't know a single person that took it regularly. They would constantly use.

In a few weeks you will start to wonder what the hell the point is of taking this drug when you still feel like crap. Additionally the side effects from that stuff are miserable.

Keep us updated as I have yet to read a success story outside of very young people, with very light habits.

Good luck!

That is bupe for you.

People give bupe away for free, and you can literally find packets on the ground in some places. Its not because its a miracle or any kind of amazing drug. Its because it sucks and very few people enjoy taking it. It does exactly what is is designed to do. Get you by without horrible withdrawal symptoms. There are no nice narcotic properties, and no feel good properties. Being an antagonist as well, each time you take it, you are removing natural feel good chemicals on top of it all.

At this point you should be tapering down before it starts to hook into you. After 5 days, the oxy has been long blocked and this is how you will feel. I actually started to feel worse the longer I took it due to the side effects (headache and constipation from hell).

Feeling empty, alone, cold, not being able to connect or feel right even around your own children is exactly what bupe does. Works for some, but not many. Its a soul numbing drug.

The suboxone website says that patients may feel discomfort for 30-60 days. Perhaps give it more time. Never did anything but the bare minimum for me, and don't know a single person that took it regularly. They would constantly use.

In a few weeks you will start to wonder what the hell the point is of taking this drug when you still feel like crap. Additionally the side effects from that stuff are miserable.

Keep us updated as I have yet to read a success story outside of very young people, with very light habits.

Good luck!

Thank you for the feedback. I was actually planning to start to wean down off the Subs starting Sunday. I have no intention of staying on it, I just wanted to use it to avoid withdraw if possible. I have heard it is pure hell to get off of, I have never used it more than a week to 10 days at most and always begin to wean down quickly on the 5th to 6th day.

I had that empty feeling before when off Oxy, it was weeks after the Subs were out of my system. I just think I have damaged my brain's own ability to produce dopamine or whatever other chemicals it produces to create pleasure because of my long-term abuse. I am hoping with time, it will get better. :-(

Hello @divaofsongs,
I’m guessing that you’ve built up quite a nice little tolerance and though you’re taking what sounds
like crazy amounts, you’re likely still very functional.
I think I am, too, though I have been unemployed since the end of March. I’m an RN, about your age, I’ve been on opiates almost 20 years for chronic kidney stones and daily headaches + migraines so I know what you’re talking about. And I get that you don’t want your husband to find out. Neither of my ex-husbands had any freaking clue, except when they knew I was actively passing a stone or I was pre or post-op. I’m prescribed 60mg OxyContin daily. That amount is often augmented, never by street pills/questionable sources, i.e., always by scripts.

One thing that has amazingly helped me avoid ALL symptoms of Oxy withdrawals is Vyvanse, an ADD drug. I have no idea why and can find no literature to support or document this. You can easily get ahold of Vyvanse, if you can get ahold of 11 monthly scripts for Oxy. I started taking it in late August. I usually run low on my Oxys every time I near the end of my 30 day supply. Everyone here recommended I try Kratom and I did that before I serendipitously began taking Vyvanse. I still felt crappy and had the typical w/d symptoms, though Kratom did reduce their severity. But I ran out of Oxys shortly after starting a lower dose of Vyvanse (30mg). I went Sunday night to the following Sunday morning without any Oxys and I took no Kratom, no Loperamide, and none of the other things that are recommended for opiate withdrawal.

Since then, I really don’t worry about running out of Oxys too early from a withdrawal standpoint, I just don’t want to run out in terms of pain. I have somewhat wondered if my body is going to decide it’s used to this level of Vyvanse and this won’t work anymore. For this reason, I have been skipping 2 days of Vyvanse pills each month (and I drink a bunch of caffeine instead), so that I have a bit extra to use on those days when I’m going without any Oxys. I will open one of them up and pour about 1/2 the pill’s contents into a Diet 7up in a glass (so that I can see that it’s stirred in well). I keep the remaining powder for the following day.

I’m not saying you don’t want to be without suboxone or methadone or whatever you choose to manage this with. I just think this might make it a bit easier, that’s all. I should also add that I am not a fan of stimulants, well I used to do coke but that was more about the time, place + euphoria! But if you’re worried about getting too wired with an ADD drug, don’t be. And you can always take less.

PM me if you have any questions. Bella

P.S. I’m so glad to hear that Suboxone is going well for you!
I personally haven’t tried subs but I fully expect to go on them at some point in the (likely near) future when my pain doc, who is living way too large with his new Bentley, gets picked up by the Feds.

Thank you for the feedback. I was actually planning to start to wean down off the Subs starting Sunday. I have no intention of staying on it, I just wanted to use it to avoid withdraw if possible. I have heard it is pure hell to get off of, I have never used it more than a week to 10 days at most and always begin to wean down quickly on the 5th to 6th day.

I had that empty feeling before when off Oxy, it was weeks after the Subs were out of my system. I just think I have damaged my brain's own ability to produce dopamine or whatever other chemicals it produces to create pleasure because of my long-term abuse. I am hoping with time, it will get better. :-(

You will good. Subs are a very suspicious drug. Your brain is not damaged at all. You just need to give it no drugs at all, or stabilize somehow (on a reasonable dose of something). Best.

Hello @divaofsongs,
I’m guessing that you’ve built up quite a nice little tolerance and though you’re taking what sounds
like crazy amounts, you’re likely still very functional.
I think I am, too, though I have been unemployed since the end of March. I’m an RN, about your age, I’ve been on opiates almost 20 years for chronic kidney stones and daily headaches + migraines so I know what you’re talking about. And I get that you don’t want your husband to find out. Neither of my ex-husbands had any freaking clue, except when they knew I was actively passing a stone or I was pre or post-op. I’m prescribed 60mg OxyContin daily. That amount is often augmented, never by street pills/questionable sources, i.e., always by scripts.

One thing that has amazingly helped me avoid ALL symptoms of Oxy withdrawals is Vyvanse, an ADD drug. I have no idea why and can find no literature to support or document this. You can easily get ahold of Vyvanse, if you can get ahold of 11 monthly scripts for Oxy. I started taking it in late August. I usually run low on my Oxys every time I near the end of my 30 day supply. Everyone here recommended I try Kratom and I did that before I serendipitously began taking Vyvanse. I still felt crappy and had the typical w/d symptoms, though Kratom did reduce their severity. But I ran out of Oxys shortly after starting a lower dose of Vyvanse (30mg). I went Sunday night to the following Sunday morning without any Oxys and I took no Kratom, no Loperamide, and none of the other things that are recommended for opiate withdrawal.

Since then, I really don’t worry about running out of Oxys too early from a withdrawal standpoint, I just don’t want to run out in terms of pain. I have somewhat wondered if my body is going to decide it’s used to this level of Vyvanse and this won’t work anymore. For this reason, I have been skipping 2 days of Vyvanse pills each month (and I drink a bunch of caffeine instead), so that I have a bit extra to use on those days when I’m going without any Oxys. I will open one of them up and pour about 1/2 the pill’s contents into a Diet 7up in a glass (so that I can see that it’s stirred in well). I keep the remaining powder for the following day.

I’m not saying you don’t want to be without suboxone or methadone or whatever you choose to manage this with. I just think this might make it a bit easier, that’s all. I should also add that I am not a fan of stimulants, well I used to do coke but that was more about the time, place + euphoria! But if you’re worried about getting too wired with an ADD drug, don’t be. And you can always take less.

PM me if you have any questions. Bella

I also will only use real Oxy, always from someone I know, or someone they know, and I need to see the bottle it came in, even if I have dealt with them for years.....I also test every single new buy with a fent urine test, which also happens to detect unmetabolized Fentanyl as well. I just will not take any chances, that stuff is no joke! I have lost 3 people over the past couple years due to that garbage, all 3 of them were found with the lighter in one hand, foil in the other, with the fresh pill they had just started smoking and literally fell out off the first hit. All 3 were long-time users and bought from the same source every time, thinking it was safe, and they let their guard down. You just never know with the fakes, I knew someone who actually used to make them in his living room! I asked him if he was worried about killing someone with the mixture being off and not properly distributed, and he replied, "I've already killed several people, I feel bad about it but hey, gotta make a living!" I was floored! He also cooked meth on the weekends...............until he blew himself up last year!

I have thought about stims, I have an 8-ball of coke in my room, it's been there for about a month, but I have never used it before and I am afraid I will get hooked on it.......I have a very addictive personality. My friend got it for me last month and told me to use a little bump a few times a day to help me get off the Oxy but I still have not had the nerve to try it. I was going to see about getting some Adderall but my connect got arrested and I don't know anyone else. I need something to get me off the couch, I cannot seem to get up and get anything done now......not that I was doing much anyways, but I have spent this entire week away from my business locations, completely relying upon my employees to run everything.....I am usually at each location at least 2 times each week and I have not left my house since Sunday! I just have no energy and no drive to do anything. I think the coke would likely help, but I am pretty sure I would get hooked on it pretty quickly, and being that I could probably have a huge habit and only spend a few hundred dollars a day, compared to $1,000+ a day I've been dropping on the Oxy, I would probably NEVER stop doing it once I started, especially if it feels as good as everyone says it does, so I have chosen to not indulge.......so far that is. :)

What is Vyvanse used for and is it something pretty readily available on the streets? I would be willing to try it.

I also will only use real Oxy, always from someone I know, or someone they know, and I need to see the bottle it came in, even if I have dealt with them for years.....I also test every single new buy with a fent urine test, which also happens to detect unmetabolized Fentanyl as well. I just will not take any chances, that stuff is no joke! I have lost 3 people over the past couple years due to that garbage, all 3 of them were found with the lighter in one hand, foil in the other, with the fresh pill they had just started smoking and literally fell out off the first hit. All 3 were long-time users and bought from the same source every time, thinking it was safe, and they let their guard down. You just never know with the fakes, I knew someone who actually used to make them in his living room! I asked him if he was worried about killing someone with the mixture being off and not properly distributed, and he replied, "I've already killed several people, I feel bad about it but hey, gotta make a living!" I was floored! He also cooked meth on the weekends...............until he blew himself up last year!

I have thought about stims, I have an 8-ball of coke in my room, it's been there for about a month, but I have never used it before and I am afraid I will get hooked on it.......I have a very addictive personality. My friend got it for me last month and told me to use a little bump a few times a day to help me get off the Oxy but I still have not had the nerve to try it. I was going to see about getting some Adderall but my connect got arrested and I don't know anyone else. I need something to get me off the couch, I cannot seem to get up and get anything done now......not that I was doing much anyways, but I have spent this entire week away from my business locations, completely relying upon my employees to run everything.....I am usually at each location at least 2 times each week and I have not left my house since Sunday! I just have no energy and no drive to do anything. I think the coke would likely help, but I am pretty sure I would get hooked on it pretty quickly, and being that I could probably have a huge habit and only spend a few hundred dollars a day, compared to $1,000+ a day I've been dropping on the Oxy, I would probably NEVER stop doing it once I started, especially if it feels as good as everyone says it does, so I have chosen to not indulge.......so far that is. :)

What is Vyvanse used for and is it something pretty readily available on the streets? I would be willing to try it.
Im
After some oxys Any one out there can help
Tia