• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

User survey of Alprazolam brands. Which manufacturer do YOU find to be the BEST quality/strongest & which is the WORST/weakest?

Here are some solutions for Klonopin (apologies if any of this old news to you) I have personally tried, can verify they work and would like to share. When I was first diagnosed with Severe Anxiety and Panic Attacks my primary physician prescribed 2mg Klonopin, as he was finishing up writing my script he said and I quote "If you chew them up they kick in much quicker than just oral ingestion, like 2-3 minutes, also Klonopin has a minty taste to it that makes it tolerable. That's what I do! Everyday I walk around the office with a pocket full chewing on them throughout the day". Not sure if you've tried that trick? That's how I've taken my Benzo's since day 1, 13 years counting. Of course if you really want to get them passed the Blood Brain Barrier faster you could grind them up into a fine powder, line them up and rail them (this method is especially better when done with Klonopin, the aforementioned minty taste).

That Dr. was a P.F.C (indeed very chill, was also the one Doc who had me on Dilaudid 8mg for over a year after a horrible back injury, that's neither here nor there). As I mentioned in my original post I have be on Benzo's since January 2008, up to that point I've only been on Klonopin 2mg and my Psychiatrist of the last 2 years has had me on Xanax. He started me at 0.5mg 30ct, which was not cutting it. My follow up appointment next month I made it very clear that the dosage is too low and not enough. He raised it to 1mg 60ct, I know my body, emotions and brain well enough to know this would help but not completely. Sure enough it didn't. To give you an idea, I would finish my 1mg 60ct in a week and a half, 2 if I pushed it.

As I was I going in for my 3rd follow visit regarding the same issue, his assistant called due to the Coronavirus he and I he Dr are working from home, so he asked how I'm going with my meds, mood, etc. I told his assistant the 1mg Alprazolam 60ct is my only complaint. Longer story short, when I picked up my refill it was for the 2 mg Xanie Bars! I took 1, chewed it up and my non-existent God I felt it! These are the Breckenridge bars, prior to that I had bee exclusively taking the Aurobindo. BRECKENRIDGE gets my vote (and I'm also going to remind him that he prescribes 60ct <wink-<wink>.

That Dr. was a P.F.C (indeed very chill, was also the one Doc who had me on Dilaudid 8mg for over a year after a horrible back injury, that's neither here nor there). As I mentioned in my original post I have be on Benzo's since January 2008, up to that point I've only been on Klonopin 2mg and my Psychiatrist of the last 2 years has had me on Xanax. He started me at 0.5mg 30ct, which was not cutting it. My follow up appointment next month I made it very clear that the dosage is too low and not enough. He raised it to 1mg 60ct, I know my body, emotions and brain well enough to know this would help but not completely. Sure enough it didn't. To give you an idea, I would finish my 1mg 60ct in a week and a half, 2 if I pushed it.

As I was I going in for my 3rd follow visit regarding the same issue, his assistant called due to the Coronavirus he and I he Dr are working from home, so he asked how I'm going with my meds, mood, etc. I told his assistant the 1mg Alprazolam 60ct is my only complaint. Longer story short, when I picked up my refill it was for the 2 mg Xanie Bars! I took 1, chewed it up and my non-existent God I felt it! These are the Breckenridge bars, prior to that I had bee exclusively taking the Aurobindo. BRECKENRIDGE gets my vote (and I'm also going to remind him that he prescribes 60ct <wink-<wink>.
What Country? I got a beautiful bottle of Aussie Kalma 2mg (AL/G2)...easily as good as the old aussie pfizer that arnt pressed nowadays.

I always got Pfizer Xanax and no generica. Most of all other pharmabenzos I ever got were from Pfizer, and I was really satisfied with it. But I cannot compare, sorry.

I also never ordered them via Internet. I have a good friend with bad anxiety issues but she just prefers her Lorazepam and is always giving me her Xanax and the Bromazepam because she doesn't want it.

JJ

I always got Pfizer Xanax and no generica. Most of all other pharmabenzos I ever got were from Pfizer, and I was really satisfied with it. But I cannot compare, sorry.

I also never ordered them via Internet. I have a good friend with bad anxiety issues but she just prefers her Lorazepam and is always giving me her Xanax and the Bromazepam because she doesn't want it.

JJ
Can you?

No, actually I find alpraz not very helpful with sleep. It's the least sedating bzd I've tried. I slept alright with the addition of 2mg etizolam right at bedtime.

True. I love that feeling of being calm and quiet of mind. I can think clearly. I can dismiss useless thoughts.

You never know how good i understand people that are surching desperatley a friend to talk all about this shit

In my opinion strength is in the eye of the beholder with benzos if you are strung out from a meth burn and pop half mg alprazolam you'll likely feel awesome (with no tolerance) as it cancels out the anxiety and leaves the buzz. Try that straight and you won't feel much. They need something to work with.

Since many benzos induce sleep paralysis from a single dose in me I have to buy alprazolam tabs that are in blisters with lot numbers. Knowing the half life as I know the drug and the dose is also useful as it means I know how many days to take off to be certain I've got no significant withdrawal plus I don't randomly wind up with a massive tolerance from strong pills. Of course .. the protective effect of a massive opiate habit is the main reason I avoid physical dependence .. but pharma drugs are important for keeping your habit calm too.

In my opinion strength is in the eye of the beholder with benzos if you are strung out from a meth burn and pop half mg alprazolam you'll likely feel awesome (with no tolerance) as it cancels out the anxiety and leaves the buzz. Try that straight and you won't feel much. They need something to work with
Spot on!

I like the new blue ones best but the green ones yellow and white ones are all the same I got the Pfizer ones once n didn't like em maybe they were fake as they were bought on the street

Why the fuck is the mental health system not prescribing Xanax anymore and instead gives you a one size fits all medication?.

Hey,

I think the reason is they make as it seems more fucking addicted than other benzos.

JJ

Steight Pharma my fave are rhe new blue b909 or some shit....2nd is the gg249s bye Greenstone

Never heard of Greenstone, perhaps just prescribed in you countryIor from where you now are.

WOW the birds are singing, :D Iove that :love: Goot night Friends! Take care of you please :)

JJ

Nono, JJ is not high, just running after the cat not to eat everything. Its better again and he is just coming and tapping me what means: " Bye Blers, see you tomorrow, dont exxagerate too much but of course she was suffering years BLABLABLA... Hmmmm.... There is no trust any more, I'm sorry to have to say that. I talked about it with him and he agreed and I heard stones falliing from his heart :D

No JJ isn't high. Good night everybody. hihi

JJ

Last edited:
Just want to say in the US, people call those green Dava Xanax bars "Hulks". Some people genuinely believe they have 3MG of Alprazolam in them! The Actavis are commonly called "School Buses" and people love them.

As somebody who was prescribed for years, nothing worked as rapidly for my anxiety as name brand Xanax! Sometimes I wish I still had some for when the days are really bad but I just have to be patient and wait for the Klonopin to take effect.

The hulks aren’t referring to the green davos bars that are shown there.

the “green hulks” as they are called are a homemade/home pressed bar available on darknet markets and containing (what is supposed to be) 4 mg. Not 3.

the “hulks” are not referring to anything available from the pharmacy.

Gotta chime in and say I like my Ksalol. Use them strictly for occasional insomnia.

Roche produces the best xanax, Aurobindo makes the lowest quality xanax. My xanax is extended release for what its worth.