• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

User survey of Alprazolam brands. Which manufacturer do YOU find to be the BEST quality/strongest & which is the WORST/weakest?

Oh yeah my pharmacist said they no longer make the green Dava bars is there any way to verify this????

Anyone tried "Green Hulks"? Supposedly have 3mg Alprazolam in them?
Hulks are the same 2mg as all bars, but they are quick release and seem to feel the effects within 15-20 minutes. There is a company that makes 3mg alprazolam but they're triangular shaped

Just want to say in the US, people call those green Dava Xanax bars "Hulks". Some people genuinely believe they have 3MG of Alprazolam in them! The Actavis are commonly called "School Buses" and people love them.

As somebody who was prescribed for years, nothing worked as rapidly for my anxiety as name brand Xanax! Sometimes I wish I still had some for when the days are really bad but I just have to be patient and wait for the Klonopin to take effect.
Why the fuck is the mental health system not prescribing Xanax anymore and instead gives you a one size fits all medication?.

Both Xanax and Karma make footballs too.
0.25,0.5 orange, 1mg puple. And 2mg brick.
Australian brands are the best world wide as we have the heaviest pharmaceutical manufacturing standards in the world. On benzodiazepine, a maximum 5% spread accross production is allowed. That works out +2.5% and -2.5%. So accross production a 2mg Alprazolam bar will always contain between 1.93mg to 2.07mg.

Ive notice some international brands like Sandoz have often noticeably contained less. I would honest say at worst, some have felt 25% less (1.5mgish)

Sandoz- what country is Sandoz pressed in?
View attachment 14398

Australian Karma 2mg are as good as Xanax brand.
View attachment 14399
Man all these Xanax images are making me want to write a 3 page summery to my doctor on why I need Xanax.

Pfizer Xanax and Galenika Ksalol are both equally good in my experience.

Not tried any of those US generics since I don't live in the US, have only had presses as far as bars go, but had plenty of pharma 0.5mg and 1mg tablets.

I've never tried any name brand Xanax, but I get .5mg pink Aurobindos and taking four at the same time definitely chills me the hell out. I know they're an Indian company (I think?), I wonder if name brand bars are way better or if it would be barely noticeable.

As somebody who was prescribed for years, nothing worked as rapidly for my anxiety as name brand Xanax! Sometimes I wish I still had some for when the days are really bad but I just have to be patient and wait for the Klonopin to take effect.

Here are some solutions for Klonopin (apologies if any of this old news to you) I have personally tried, can verify they work and would like to share. When I was first diagnosed with Severe Anxiety and Panic Attacks my primary physician prescribed 2mg Klonopin, as he was finishing up writing my script he said and I quote "If you chew them up they kick in much quicker than just oral ingestion, like 2-3 minutes, also Klonopin has a minty taste to it that makes it tolerable. That's what I do! Everyday I walk around the office with a pocket full chewing on them throughout the day". Not sure if you've tried that trick? That's how I've taken my Benzo's since day 1, 13 years counting. Of course if you really want to get them passed the Blood Brain Barrier faster you could grind them up into a fine powder, line them up and rail them (this method is especially better when done with Klonopin, the aforementioned minty taste).

as he was finishing up writing my script he said and I quote "If you chew them up they kick in much quicker than just oral ingestion, like 2-3 minutes, also Klonopin has a minty taste to it that makes it tolerable. That's what I do! Everyday I walk around the office with a pocket full chewing on them throughout the day".

Now that's a chill doc! 😂

I wonder if name brand bars are way better or if it would be barely noticeable.

As long as whatever you get is genuine pharma I doubt you will see any difference outside of placebo honestly. Alprazolam is alprazolam.

The biggest factor that makes a difference in how benzos affect people is tolerance, more so than other drugs since they're pretty subtle.

Brand name pretty much makes no difference as long as it's not a press.

Good to know. I think I'm just naturally tolerant to bzds. I took 1mg then 2mg last night of alpraz when I hadn't dosed much all day and it never 'hit'. 3mg within about an hour. Did relieve my gut pain though, which is why I'm scripted it... so it does what its supposed to. I just wish I got high off benzos the way others do. I just become normal and my pain recedes...

Now that Xanax is mostly pressed BS these days in the US (as they too expensive and rarely will insurance pay these prices) I vote for:
Breckenridge
Although any real alprazolam is gold IMO, bluebars are tops; this being an opinion from a infinitesimal piece of space dust floating in an ocean of nothingness.
🥶
I just become normal
This, my friend, is the high. ;)
^^^ another damn opine
3mg within about an hour.
Would bet you slept well?

Would bet you slept well?
No, actually I find alpraz not very helpful with sleep. It's the least sedating bzd I've tried. I slept alright with the addition of 2mg etizolam right at bedtime.

This, my friend, is the high. ;)
^^^ another damn opine
True. I love that feeling of being calm and quiet of mind. I can think clearly. I can dismiss useless thoughts.

I find alpraz not very helpful with sleep.
Agreed
It may put me down but it's short duration kinda sucks
I think Amitriptyline may be my go to *sleep-aid but rarely take it. Only when dropping benz for a minute and a coupla nights i do get resless but do not get to full on wds again... that fucking suck the big kahuna 8(

Good to know. I think I'm just naturally tolerant to bzds. I took 1mg then 2mg last night of alpraz when I hadn't dosed much all day and it never 'hit'. 3mg within about an hour. Did relieve my gut pain though, which is why I'm scripted it... so it does what its supposed to. I just wish I got high off benzos the way others do. I just become normal and my pain recedes...

Honestly consider it a blessing you don't get fucked off benzos, they're terribly addictive to those who enjoy them too much and compulsive redosing in particular is a concern.

If you can take your Xanax script and just have it work for what it's scripted for you're blessed imo.

For me I have always suffered from bad anxiety and I try to treat it without benzos when possible to avoid dependence and addiction. Right now I'm riding through an MDMA comedown so I'm taking Xanax daily but that's not my usual routine.

I find a nice chill indica does the job very well personally and without the risks benzos bring. It's unfortunate that I can't light up a joint at the office, but I can pop a benzo very easily, otherwise I'd likely turn to the green a lot more frequently for anxiety management.

I seem to get more anxiety from weed really, though I love it. I can't pick if I get indica dominant stuff though. CBD weed is eh.

Worried Xanax is fake
if your worried weigh the tab on scale and it every pill weighs the same they should be legit. ive weight about 3 different batches and all were inconsisent . had to pop like 15.
the weighed ones i can feel mo problem.