• pillreports.net
    Ecstasy test results database by Enlighten
  • reagentkit.biz
  • Pillreports Moderators: andyturbo | bornaTubby | johnboy | scatterday | Transform
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

User survey of Alprazolam brands. Which manufacturer do YOU find to be the BEST quality/strongest & which is the WORST/weakest?

Anonsalon

Greenlighter
All black market for me. Have seen all colors. Some require a full bar To feel a slight buzz and sometimes a quarter makes me walk into walls. Shit is flooding the underground right now. It seems to be the #1 sought after drug, but you know, pandemic and all. Yay

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
No, actually I find alpraz not very helpful with sleep. It's the least sedating bzd I've tried. I slept alright with the addition of 2mg etizolam right at bedtime.

True. I love that feeling of being calm and quiet of mind. I can think clearly. I can dismiss useless thoughts.

I sleep perfectly on Xanax - especially when I smoke a joint after eating them - THIS BUZZ is crazy then. I love it.

OpialiciouslyMe

Bluelighter
I've had Kern 2mg and Ksalol 1mg. All the same to me. If they're pharmaceutical genuine pills any difference is just placebo.

GLekter

Greenlighter
I am a fan of Xanax due to the fact that I have constant panic attacks that I can only cope with with the help of Xanax. I have been using this drug for a very long time, about 8 years, I have tried many companies and I can say that most of all I liked the product from Canada that I found on the website https://losepain.com. I buy it for a long time so as not to buy it every week in small quantities. This company has very few side effects, and it is very easy to abandon it if you feel that you have a little too much with the dose and you have developed an attachment. As a result, I am very happy with this product, especially its effectiveness