• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

User survey of Alprazolam brands. Which manufacturer do YOU find to be the BEST quality/strongest & which is the WORST/weakest?

All black market for me. Have seen all colors. Some require a full bar To feel a slight buzz and sometimes a quarter makes me walk into walls. Shit is flooding the underground right now. It seems to be the #1 sought after drug, but you know, pandemic and all. Yay

Pfizer "Xanor" 1 or 2 mg / Alprazolam ratiopharm 1 or 2 mg - since 12 years

No, actually I find alpraz not very helpful with sleep. It's the least sedating bzd I've tried. I slept alright with the addition of 2mg etizolam right at bedtime.

True. I love that feeling of being calm and quiet of mind. I can think clearly. I can dismiss useless thoughts.

I sleep perfectly on Xanax - especially when I smoke a joint after eating them - THIS BUZZ is crazy then. I love it.

I've had Kern 2mg and Ksalol 1mg. All the same to me. If they're pharmaceutical genuine pills any difference is just placebo.

I am a fan of Xanax due to the fact that I have constant panic attacks that I can only cope with with the help of Xanax. I have been using this drug for a very long time, about 8 years, I have tried many companies and I can say that most of all I liked the product from Canada that I found on the website https://losepain.com. I buy it for a long time so as not to buy it every week in small quantities. This company has very few side effects, and it is very easy to abandon it if you feel that you have a little too much with the dose and you have developed an attachment. As a result, I am very happy with this product, especially its effectiveness
Shill. Not at those prices

I am a fan of Xanax due to the fact that I have constant panic attacks that I can only cope with with the help of Xanax. I have been using this drug for a very long time, about 8 years, I have tried many companies and I can say that most of all I liked the product from Canada that I found on the website https://losepain.com. I buy it for a long time so as not to buy it every week in small quantities. This company has very few side effects, and it is very easy to abandon it if you feel that you have a little too much with the dose and you have developed an attachment. As a result, I am very happy with this product, especially its effectiveness
I would kindly suggest that you edit your post so it doesn't contain a link. It is not allowed to advertise or shill drugs/medications/(anything really). Thank you.

brand name xanax was always the best man hands down, fresh off the pharmacy line

Found both Ksalol and Kern just fine.

I think this perceived difference in brands is mostly placebo. If they contain the same dosage of alprazolam they are the same really. Some people swear the brand names of medications work better than generics but if you're telling yourself the generic is inferior you're basically self-conditioning to perceive it as worse.

What can change is fillers but those really shouldn't make any difference in how the alprazolam gets to the brain.

Pfizer pulled name brand Xanax in 2015 after it went Schedule 8, as far as I know we just have Kalma, Alprax, and GenRX Alprazolam. Kamla 2mg looks like the usual 2mg bar in shape though.

Sandoz is German I'm pretty sure ;)
Xanax was actually an Upjohn pharmaceuticals brand...

Richard Swinson led a study to determine the efficacy of the benzodiazepine class drug, alprazolam, marketed under the brand name, Xanax, by its developer, Upjohn.

In my personal opinion. Everyone's body chemistry is different. I've taken more xanax bars than I could ever count. I've had fakes and just about every generic version available from .25s to 3mg triangles. The fakes are obviously the most dangerous because you have no clue what's inside or how much. I've had fake "xanax 2s" and real xanax 2s. The fakes I'm pretty sure we're a combination of bromazepam and some other RC benzo. Half of one had me nodding off but didn't help with any opiate withdrawal so there definitely wasn't fentnyl present in that particular fake. As far as pharmaceutical bars go. The green 2mg had the least effect. They broke into 3 pieces instead of 2, I'm sure there is a reason for that. Probably because 1/3rd does about what a normal quarter can do. Regardless of the actual amount. Back in the 2000s the yellows were the best. They were very chalky and tatsed worse than any bar available. They also lasted longer and hit harder. Today the same yellows don't tatse or look the same. They now hit exactly like the double cut Gs that have since been discontinued. The new Y 21s are also on par with the old Gs. The "smooth backs" GGs hit harder and last longer than most current generic brand xanax. The real xanax 2s didn't really hit any harder than the generic double cuts/Y21s or common day yellows. The absolute best bar today, if you can find it. Very rare. Are the Blue 707s. They hit even harder than the old yellows used to and they last the longest. I've only been able to get access to them on 1 occasion, but they were definitely not pressed. They were made very well. Very hard to snap in half and even harder to snap into a quarter. Not chalky at all but had a very bitter tatse. The 3mgs weren't very impressive. Just last longer for those with higher tolerance. The blue Mylan 1mgs hit harder than footballs or any blue Rs. Personally don't really like the blue Rs. Feels like half the potency of the Mylan blue 1mg. But Idk if they even make those anymore. The blank double cuts (white). From Mexico I believe. Work just as good as any other white double cut I've had and I tend to find them cheaper. Since most people are so paranoid about presses. They assume that's what they are. But they are legit. You can always tell a fake press by how it tatse, shape, and the film that holds it together is usually missing. Fake yellows are much darker yellow than the real ones. The new yellows are also not quite as pale as the old yellows from the 2000s. Slightly more yellow. Fakes fall apart in your hand when you try to break them in half. With ease. Too much ease. Real bars will always make a "snap" when you break them in half or quarters. Some more than others but the snap is always there. If you're buying bars on the black market. Try to make sure it's from someone with a prescription if you can. Valium, Kpins, and 1mg alprazolam aren't in demand enough to make fake presses of. So you're probably good there. Not going to be a fake. Just incase, it's always smart to have nasal narcan around. But if you follow these tips, you should be fine. Also red xanax are not pharmaceutical. If you come across one it's definitely a press. Doesn't mean it's not alprazolam but it's likely they have up to 3 times the amount of an actual pharmaceutical bar. Valium is better than alprazolam IMO for lots of reasons. The biggest being that they have muscle relaxing properties thay alprazolam and clonzepam do not have. I wouldn't bother waisting time with lorezepam. The high is dirty and the withdrawal is far worse. Causes extremely bad depression, even only after a few days of use. Valium withdrawal might be slightly more painful than alprazolam withdrawal due to its muscle relaxation abilities. But Alprazolam cold turkey isn't any kind of fun either. And in extreme cases can lead to seizures and death. Clonzepam is usually used to treat this because it's an anti convulsion drug. Basically same potency as xanax with a slightly longer half life. They also make you more drowsy in larger doses. Where as Alprazolam won't knock you out in normal amounts. Best way to take them is in small doses. Keep a low tolerance if you can. Anything stronger is pretty dangerous for daily use. For instance Clonazolam (RC) is extremely potent and will be hard to function on. Like most regularly prescribed benzos. Bromazepam is also pretty strong and these benzos are more for recreational use, which is dangerous because it can be hard to gage how fucked up you are. You might not feel the amount of euphoria you could get from 1mg of xanax with no tolerance. But your hand eye coordination and general thought process is no where near functional. So I personally recommend staying away from RC benzos when possible.