• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Used opium tea for 2 weeks, when to use again?

Shatter

Greenlighter
I'm a mild user of opiates. For the past two weeks however I have ingested morphine in the form of long lasting opium tea. I stopped 5 days ago and had some mild withdrawal but nothing too bad (I mean they're always shit).

I've never used longer than 2 weeks and have never had a serious addiction or problem with them. All symptoms have pretty much ceased.

I got a new shipment of what I use to make the tea, and as it is a natural plant matter, the potency varies widely. I'm curious to find out how good the stuff I got is, and I was wondering if it was safe to dose *one* time to judge the potency before continuing my break off. Will it set me
back or should I be good? Like I said the longest I've ever been on it is 2 weeks max so presumably it would
be different than someone coming off a month/year habit right?

thanks

Using again wouldn't mean you'd have to deal with withdrawal or anything, but if you're goal is not using (at all or for certain periods of time) right now than using would be counter productive.

If you're interested in judging potency, what is the rush to do that? Why not wait to do that until you plan on using the pods or whatever?