• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Used a whole variety of opioid over the years not a junkie strictly recreational

Lysurgix

Greenlighter
Alrighty then got some oxymorphone hydrocloride 10 mg pink and oval snorted about a 3rd or the pill I'm not really ducked up what's some general guidelines I got 2 well 1 and 2/3 basically my mom's hot opes for day just gotta skim off the top but could use some answer and tips

What exactly are you asking? FTR, I have a prescription for that drug and take 80mg a day, so I can probably help. Please clarify what you need, thanks!

What exactly are you asking? FTR, I have a prescription for that drug and take 80mg a day, so I can probably help. Please clarify what you need, thanks!

Well I've snorted a 10mg over the course of last 24 hours just did my last line and are the rest was to scared to finish it off intranasally last opiates I did were oxycontin gummy er a week ago am I in danger of overdose I'm 511 220 pounds not worried just want to know if i should be or

I mean no one here knows your opiate history and tolerance. Things to keep in mind though - the oxymorphone is pretty much 2x as strong as oxycodone (which it sounds like you do have some experience with). Also snorting the oxymorphone vs. taking it orally is 4x stronger, yes that figure is correct. As far as I know, it has one of the largest variance between oral and intranasal ingestion I've seen.

Bottomline is you'll need to monitor how much it seems to be affecting you. 10mg snorted, to someone unaccustomed to snorting oxymorphone but is used to doing oxycodone is that it's whole other ballgame. However, I would venture to say that one can usually redose at the 12 hour mark relatively safely. That's the time frame given with my medication at.least. Again, see how you feel after 10-12 hours and go from there but always remember what we harp here on BL, you can always take more but you can't undo a dose once you've done it, particularly when it comes to snorting.

Sorry for the.rather lengthy post but I think I covered everything above. Always think safety first. Please use responsibly and enjoy.yourself as well!