• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Use pills singly or together?

RandomHHooHa

Greenlighter
My doc prescribes Percocet 5-325 on a monthly basis, up to 2/night. He also prescribes Tramadol that I can use during the day to try to keep things at bay.

2 questions:
1. Should I take both of the Percocets at once, or take the first at one point and the second sometime later. If the second case, what kind of time lapse?
2. Can I take the Tramadol (Ultram) with the Percs, or will the stronger Percs basically drown out the Tramadol.

By the evening I'm ready to scream (pain), so any info would be helpful.

Thank you!

You can combine oxycodone and tramadol just fine, the two will potentiate each others painkilling effects somewhat.

It really depends on whether or not you find taking one Percocet at a time is effective.

doesnt matter.

what are you looking for. to get as high as possible?

No, just to feel as much pain relief as possible. It seems as if taking 2 would heighten the pain relief but for a shorter time while spacing them out would give milder relief but last longer. I just don't know if that's true. I've been on this dose for 2 years, so 1 doesn't do much. Thought maybe another one later would not only lengthen the pain relief but also amplify the effects of the first.

Thanks for any and all ideas.

If you take them all at once you will Def get more relief and a small warm buzz HOWEVER, you will need to redose later for pain and run out of your scripts early and that's usually the first step towards a marriage with your meds and a bitter divorce it will be, take as prescribed and supplement with ibuprofen or Naproxen if pain relief is what you seek, IMO