• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Use for Methamphetamine?

Hey look it's OP. I rest my case.

LOL! That's meth for ya!

I agree with Dresden though. Methamphetamine is the ultimate stimulant IMO. I always roll my eyes when some washed up junkie/tweaker/crackhead waxes poetic about what his or her "first high" felt like, but being high on meth really does trick you into thinking that you can do anything. It's an amazing feeling.

There are obviously problematic things associated with meth use, though. Meth attracts a pretty dangerous subset of the drug-using population around where I live, and tweakers are notorious for being klepto thieves and compulsive liars. There is a very significant social stigma attached to meth; it's a "dirty drug" (both literally and figuratively). Abuse of meth is damaging in various ways, perhaps most importantly in the user's mind, but meth also generally promotes a very unhealthy lifestyle in which one simply forgets to eat and sleep. Even people who "chip" with meth (that's a heroin term I think but whatever) and are casual users/aren't heavily addicted fall into this occasionally and go on 3+ day long binges without sleep. It's just the way it goes sometimes...

I've contemplated trying to use meth as a kind of Adderall substitute, but strangely I don't think that meth is all that great as a purely functional stimulant. I'd rather consume a moderate dose of caffeine combined with a therapeutic dose of d-amphetamine, honestly...meth has an unfortunate tendency to make users simultaneously scatter-brained & totally confident in their abilities. That's why, when you go to meth user's houses, there will often be a bunch of half completed "tweaker projects" everywhere. I never want to write a paper or work out or fix a car when I'm on meth; I want to go to a party or drive a car fast while playing loud music or fuck or jerk off, etc. HEDONISM

Also, one more bad thing I'll mention about regular/semi-regular meth use: when you don't have meth, or just decide not to do it for a while, you become EXHAUSTED. Or at least I do, and I believe it's a pretty common complaint. I can get 10 hours of great sleep, and 2 hours after waking up will just want to go take a nap. It sucks.

In terms of a super focused, high energy, euphoric, long lasting, very hard to overdose on high--that is, ignoring all the real, imagined, or just rumored negative side effects--pure or nearly pure, recrystallized dextrorotatory methamphetamine hydrochloride can't be beaten. Just sayin'.
Exactly. The stuff I had was the pure dextrorotatory North Korean variety. Puts the stuff on Breaking Bad to shame (yes I know Walter White's fictional meth was 99.1% but his P2P method produces racemic methamphetamine, which is inferior to the >99% DESOXYN coming out of North Korea).

Apart from the neurotoxicity (which it seems can be counteracted to a great extent with the correct supplements), the ONLY problem I have with methamphetamine is the godawful tolerance. I'm mid-20s, 150lbs, active (I do powerlifting and grappling) and I have an insanely fast metabolism. I've been taking valium 2-3 times a week for 3 years and my tolerance hasn't changed. I can use regular amphetamine or amphetamine up to 3 times a week without tolerance becoming noticeable. Believe me when I say that with meth; there is no way you could feasibly use this stuff more than a couple of times a month. This is a major turn-off for me. I like Modafinil because it does what it says on the box and I can safely use it a few times a week, but some mornings I could do with a harder kick up the ass. I'm giving Ritalin a go next week; then I'll be trying 4FA. I'm not getting my hopes up over the ritz but I'm really looking forward to the 4FA.

If it weren't for this then it would be the perfect stimulant. It is kinder to my cardiovascular system than ephedrine, amphetamine or cocaine. It's the most powerful stimulant and cognitive/athletic PED I have ever tried by a wide margin, but at the same time it's strangely relaxing (like cocaine). On 20-30mg oral meth I feel just as comfortable laying on the couch enjoying some good music or TV as I do smashing out a gruelling workout in the gym... it doesn't make me restless like other stims.

LOL! That's meth for ya!

I agree with Dresden though. Methamphetamine is the ultimate stimulant IMO. I always roll my eyes when some washed up junkie/tweaker/crackhead waxes poetic about what his or her "first high" felt like, but being high on meth really does trick you into thinking that you can do anything. It's an amazing feeling.

There are obviously problematic things associated with meth use, though. Meth attracts a pretty dangerous subset of the drug-using population around where I live, and tweakers are notorious for being klepto thieves and compulsive liars. There is a very significant social stigma attached to meth; it's a "dirty drug" (both literally and figuratively). Abuse of meth is damaging in various ways, perhaps most importantly in the user's mind, but meth also generally promotes a very unhealthy lifestyle in which one simply forgets to eat and sleep. Even people who "chip" with meth (that's a heroin term I think but whatever) and are casual users/aren't heavily addicted fall into this occasionally and go on 3+ day long binges without sleep. It's just the way it goes sometimes...

I've contemplated trying to use meth as a kind of Adderall substitute, but strangely I don't think that meth is all that great as a purely functional stimulant. I'd rather consume a moderate dose of caffeine combined with a therapeutic dose of d-amphetamine, honestly...meth has an unfortunate tendency to make users simultaneously scatter-brained & totally confident in their abilities. That's why, when you go to meth user's houses, there will often be a bunch of half completed "tweaker projects" everywhere. I never want to write a paper or work out or fix a car when I'm on meth; I want to go to a party or drive a car fast while playing loud music or fuck or jerk off, etc. HEDONISM

The people I know who use meth or who have used it in the past told me how they get spun and will jerk off for hours or an entire night or day, or invite other people who like to PNP over to have sex and use more meth, and keep their parTy going for days. 8(

PriestTheyCalledHim,

"Is it really like that?"

Well, yeah, that's what it's like for me. The worst part about it IMO is the weakening and sometimes outright loss of one's natural, adult teeth. Luckily, I have all my original teeth still except for one crown, but I do have some chipped teeth that I attribute to methamphetamine use which I really wish weren't chipped.

As far as masturbation or PNP marathons, I dunno some people are like that anyway. The only time meth made me horny was when I would be coming off like a two or three day with no sleep binge and end up masturbating. The orgasm was always incredible. I found mephedrone to be much, much more libido arousing than meth.

As far as being scatterbrained and such, that happens usually (for me anyway) only if I've been up for three days or more or done >500mg of good stuff at once. When you're sleep deprived is when things start getting freaky or, to put it another way, when the law of diminishing returns really starts to show itself. With all that being said, I hardly if ever do meth anymore. Today I stick almost exclusively to the very OTC, very legal propylhexedrine. It's plenty good enough and better than meth or adderall for everyday use.