• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

usa customs seizure letter

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
I just got a letter from customs that they see is 2.6 g of etizolam. It’s actually 2 g but I know the baggies way .3 each and I know they count that shit. I don’t even think that is a lame is illegal where I live but I know that the order had other very illegal stuff. so can i never order drugs again? and can i never order drugs again?

kicker was this was $450 usd order and was going to be my last for years — if not good.

it says if it’s legal i can pay one dollar to have it released but i’m afraid if i fill anything out even saying i want abandon it theyll charge me with pcp analogs and hexel stuff. like it’s a lure to admit it’s mine. are benzos included under the analog act because rohynol scheduled ii?

read further and any option except for a abandon gets me referred to the us court attorney for court action.

oh wow I think I know why only mentions the etizolam. this letter is from march 5. i remember that shipment not showing up and getting a resend that went through. i’ve had one other order go though since. this big 450 order must still be in the mail. fuck i hope they don’t find it it. seems like if you keep getting these eventually their pricing they must prosecute you. fortunately the vendor switch the router out of spain instead of notorious netherlands. though this letter makes it sound like they found it in the chicago post office.

Last edited:
yeah just read some lawyer pages and they say don’t respond.

but i want to know what happens on the second seizure. especially because I have a big shipment coming chances are it’ll slip through but maybe.

yeah just read some lawyer pages and they say don’t respond.

but i want to know what happens on the second seizure. especially because I have a big shipment coming chances are it’ll slip through but maybe.

From a few stories I've read the process goes like this: something is discovered > a letter is drafted and sent to you > customs moves on with their lives. I am in no way encouraging you to try again or anything like that. I have, however, read of people getting multiple letters and nothing happening.

Give it some time or just switch to domestic.

do people not fill them out? it makes it sound like if you have to.

You don’t have to do anything. I remember when I was younger and my small town cops would tell me I had to do this and I had to that, and I’d just laugh.

It’s as simple as not filling it out. You didn’t even get it, and you never order any... what was it again? Extilzopam? Officer idk what that is?!?

We call these love letters, put it up on your wall and consider your address burnt.

-GC

Just a note too guys, US customs has ramped up in recent years... I finally for the first time in all my years had a package opened less than a year back, this is 20+yrs of orders. It wasn’t anything illegal but nevertheless they’re looking harder and harder.

-GC

Just a note too guys, US customs has ramped up in recent years... I finally for the first time in all my years had a package opened less than a year back, this is 20+yrs of orders. It wasn’t anything illegal but nevertheless they’re looking harder and harder.

-GC

They have to justify the billions they're getting for spying on the population.

my address is burnt? that’s the bid deal. i don’t care about two grams of etizolam that i ended up getting in a reship anyway.

I just got a letter from customs that they see is 2.6 g of etizolam. It’s actually 2 g but I know the baggies way .3 each and I know they count that shit. I don’t even think that is a lame is illegal where I live but I know that the order had other very illegal stuff. so can i never order drugs again? and can i never order drugs again?

kicker was this was $450 usd order and was going to be my last for years — if not good

I really wanted to order some RCs and this is exactly why I never, incase I lost money, they confiscated drugs and a "love letter" from customs

Ive had stuff come to an address plenty of times after i had received a customs letter due to drugs. Meaning, stuff still goes through after. I have also had packages that had been opened and inspected and still sent. They leave a note of sorts explaining it was opened.

It is possibly flagged not sure. May still come through.

Etizolam is legal in many states. Hexen is schedule 1 now, but if its less than say 20 grams i wouldnt be that concerned.

Reactions: CFC
^that's good to hear. i'm still not gonna fight for my etizolam since the vendor replaced it months ago. plus they'll argue it's for consumption.

roofies are schedule iii and etizolam is legal in my state so that's some bullshit.

i'm really hoping this isn'r my $450 order. the date and omission of hexyl, 3-meo-pce, dck, and 2dfk makes me think not.

Last edited:
it’s an option on the papers sent but on a latter page they said if i chose that they’d refer the case to the department of justice.

They are saying, in an official letter, that if you pay one dollar, that they will release your seized package from US customs, deliver it, and refer the case to the USDOJ?