• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Urine test and midazolam

Trend12

Bluelighter
Anyone know a benzo that dont show up in urine test? Maybe some rc?
And how long does midazolam stay in your urine if your liver is already elevated abit

This is not really the kind of thing we can help you with. Midazolam is a short acting benzo, so it would not show up very long at all. Its metabolites May linger a couple days though

Etizolam is a Thienodiazepine, so it will not show up on standard drug tests, and Klonopin has a funny habit of not showing up, although if you take it every day / take a lot of it it will

Really, though, you shouldn’t leave your life and freedom to chance. Can you not find a Dr and get a script for anything? Almost any RX benzo would cover you for UAs

Anyway we cannot really help much here and I suggest you tread lightly. Sorry

This is not really the kind of thing we can help you with. Midazolam is a short acting benzo, so it would not show up very long at all. Its metabolites May linger a couple days though

Etizolam is a Thienodiazepine, so it will not show up on standard drug tests, and Klonopin has a funny habit of not showing up, although if you take it every day / take a lot of it it will

Really, though, you shouldn’t leave your life and freedom to chance. Can you not find a Dr and get a script for anything? Almost any RX benzo would cover you for UAs

Anyway we cannot really help much here and I suggest you tread lightly. Sorry
Its not a job urine test or something that will ruin my life. Its volunteering for ”science”

Its not a job urine test or something that will ruin my life. Its volunteering for ”science”
Is midazolam good for anti anxiety? Or does it inhibit too much? Is there a dose for only anxiety relief?

4-8mg is generally your anti-anxiety dose, although you could start with 2 and get a feel for it

^ True

Midazolam is relaxing, yet not really a good anti-anxiety Benzodiazepine; you would be better off with Ativan (Lorazepam) or Klonopin ((Clonazepam ) or even Xanax (Alprazolam) honestly

Can you get Lyrica? It is rarely screened for and surprisingly effective for modest anxiety

^ True

Midazolam is relaxing, yet not really a good anti-anxiety Benzodiazepine; you would be better off with Ativan (Lorazepam) or Klonopin ((Clonazepam ) or even Xanax (Alprazolam) honestly

Can you get Lyrica? It is rarely screened for and surprisingly effective for modest anxiety
What would a good dose of lyrica be with 0 tolerance for anti anxiety and a slight mood lift. Not looking to get smacked

Half a gram, maybe 1 whole Gram at the *most-*. That A gram would get you buzzed and almost eliminates anxiety. Half a gram would help calm you down, though you would need a small dose of Benzodiazepines (like 0.5mg Klonopin, or 4mg midazolam ) to completely eliminate anxiety on that dose

Take it on an empty stomach; it absorbs very rapidly and within 45-90 minutes you wilk get the full effect s (Tmax of 150ng dise is 45 minutes) so it hits quickly, and honestly, no one knows why, yet it makes you feel great

Supposedly it allows GABA levels in the brain to gradually increase, though they have not 100% proved this yet. Anyway give it a try - WhT do you got, the 100mg capsules? It cones in 50, 100, and 150 mg tablets. I get 90 100mg Capsules, my mother gets 60 150ng capsules, though we both hope to get 90 150 mg capsules eventually. She hers from a nurse Practitioner, because her DR was busy (He actually WRITES MEDICINE, so he is VERY POPULAR; people come from far and wide to see him)

Anyway, try it out, start with about half a gram, and go from there. Take a few mg of midazolam if you have it, and are not being tested in the next 72 hours

Ok sorry for the long message, Good 😊 Luck and hit us back with questions/ or just to tell us how it went

Lorne out 😎

Half a gram, maybe 1 whole Gram at the *most-*. That A gram would get you buzzed and almost eliminates anxiety. Half a gram would help calm you down, though you would need a small dose of Benzodiazepines (like 0.5mg Klonopin, or 4mg midazolam ) to completely eliminate anxiety on that dose

Take it on an empty stomach; it absorbs very rapidly and within 45-90 minutes you wilk get the full effect s (Tmax of 150ng dise is 45 minutes) so it hits quickly, and honestly, no one knows why, yet it makes you feel great

Supposedly it allows GABA levels in the brain to gradually increase, though they have not 100% proved this yet. Anyway give it a try - WhT do you got, the 100mg capsules? It cones in 50, 100, and 150 mg tablets. I get 90 100mg Capsules, my mother gets 60 150ng capsules, though we both hope to get 90 150 mg capsules eventually. She hers from a nurse Practitioner, because her DR was busy (He actually WRITES MEDICINE, so he is VERY POPULAR; people come from far and wide to see him)

Anyway, try it out, start with about half a gram, and go from there. Take a few mg of midazolam if you have it, and are not being tested in the next 72 hours

Ok sorry for the long message, Good 😊 Luck and hit us back with questions/ or just to tell us how it went

Lorne out 😎
Half a gram/full gram of pregabalin for someone with 0 tolerance? Are you having a laugh!? That is crazy advice to give!

Defintely do not take that much OP!! I’d advise 75mg pregabalin to start and then take another 75 after an hour if you wish. Usually people start with about 75/150mg. Pregabalin can make you feel off balance and what not. You need to see how you will react to it first.

Like 600mg is the max dose for pregabalin when prescribed. I was on it and if I took that at once I’d have been a slobbering mess and I had tolerance! To suggest someone to take that much or more has literally shocked me.

Half a gram/full gram of pregabalin for someone with 0 tolerance? Are you having a laugh!? That is crazy advice to give!

Defintely do not take that much OP!! I’d advise 75mg pregabalin to start and then take another 75 after an hour if you wish. Usually people start with about 75/150mg. Pregabalin can make you feel off balance and what not. You need to see how you will react to it first.
This is sound advice. Way to much 1/2 gram.

yeah just looked up lyrica and i would not dare take that much and would not dare to combine it with benzos if i dont have to. My problem is I only have access to 300mg tablet should i open them up and take half? Would 150mg be to much?

Actually the MAX DOSE is 900mg; a half a gram is a good starting dose, I know people with zero tolerance to it who took more than that and felt great

You are that's whole gram is too much; that is why I said divide the doses. Seriously if you want to eliminate anxiety 75mg is a laughable dose - they do not even make 75mg capsules, oh wait, they might actually. Anyway half a gram would NOT hurt him and taken slowly he could get a feeling of its effects.

So I was not entirely clear sorry about that yet do NOT talk shit about me

DO NOT
Lorne - 😎

Im going to met people and i dont want to be a mess just want to relax and chill and not be noticably high

Like 600mg is the max dose for pregabalin when prescribed. I was on it and if I took that at once I’d have been a slobbering mess and I had tolerance! To suggest someone to take that much or more has literally shocked me.

🌑^^^ Fine, take a quarter gram. Actually just take your one of your 300mg capsules, and then redose 45-90 minutes if necessary

I dont have any benzo tolerance either
Yeah do not take a 300mg capsule of pregabalin you will be messy after that with no tolerance. Just leave it. It’s honestly not even that great for anxiety. I’m not sure why Lorne is suggesting the amounts he/she is but they are irresponsible.

Maybe the best bet would be you going to the dr and explaining you’ve anxiety and see what they say or prescribe?

If it’s for a one off 5mg diazepam is good for anxiety if you’ve no benzo tolerance.