• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Urinating in odd places when drinking heavily after opiate use?

RedXIII

Greenlighter
I dont know if you can count this as sleep walking or what but, when i drink quite a bit of alcohol with opioids in my system (including kratom) i find myself watering the potted plant at 3am instead of using a toilet.

Now i know that mixing these two depressants is quite a risk but its always after the opiate high wares off that i drink in hopes to bump back the opiates, even if i took them quite some time prior i still have this problem.

Needless to say, i have curbed this habit but every so often my monkey gets the better of me and the house plants get an excessive dose of nitrogen.

I have only ever had this issue after recent opiate use followed by heavy drinking and its never just pissing the bed, i actually get up, walk to some spot in my house and relieve myself. Go back to bed and notice it in the morning.

Obviously i know the solution to this problem, I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced this.

This sounds more of a drinking problem then anything, but I'm not trying to speculate as it could be some hatred towards plants being expressed or love depending how one looks at it.

lol
Its definitely not just due to the alcohol. I drink quite a bit at times and this literally only happens if i drink within 12 hours after the opiates ware off.

on a side note, the plants don't seem to mind.

I know a friend that does this without opiates.

The only time in my life I ever did this was on kratom and alcohol

Other Drugs is a Harm Reduction forum guys. There's nothing remotely helpful or important to the community in discussing when and where people urinate. Come on guys.