View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Urinary problems - Nbome's and NBoh

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Hello, lately I have been taking nbome and nboh quite often, this week I took 3 times, a while ago I had a similar consumption pattern but I also took LSD.
My question is does anyone else have trouble urinating when taking nbome? It makes the trip uncomfortable, but sometimes my bladder hurts. Anyone know if this can cause serious long term damage? I used to take a lot of ketamine in the past but stopped taking it months ago.

who could say without medical tests.
stay safe, how much nbox did you plan to consume over the next month?

To me are unrelated but clearly I dont have all the answers, so...

Green tea use to help quite a lot with bladder pains. Take it the day before, the day itself and the day after

who could say without medical tests.
stay safe, how much nbox did you plan to consume over the next month?
I'll have some medical tests done this week, so I can find out more.
some friends also report urination problems and stomach problems with nbome.
and it's a good question, maybe 1 or 2 times, although I'm considering to trip on mushrooms or lsd instead of nbome.
There are many people who hate the nbome, I love it, very euphoric for me

It's because of the vasoconstriction, there shouldn't be much permanent damage I think, I believe you should be more worried about other adverse effects if you keep taking these substances 3x a week

Do you get urinary problems with any other stimulants, like amphetamines or cocaine or MDMA? For me, serotonin releasers in particular produce difficulty urinating, from what feels like prostate swelling (but not really sure). It can be very difficult to force urine out, and can even be painful sometimes, depending on the drug. I haven't tried any NBOMes or NBOHs, but it could be that they have this effect, as well.

I experience the difficulty pissing under moderate to heavy MDMA doses too. I dont know the mechanism but its quite common.

I have done quite a lot of NBOMEs takes and have 0 problems pissing it, so to me are not related

Do you get urinary problems with any other stimulants, like amphetamines or cocaine or MDMA? For me, serotonin releasers in particular produce difficulty urinating, from what feels like prostate swelling (but not really sure). It can be very difficult to force urine out, and can even be painful sometimes, depending on the drug. I haven't tried any NBOMes or NBOHs, but it could be that they have this effect, as
Not with cocaine or amphetamines. With mdma yes but it was not very screwed up like what happens to me with nbome. I haven't taken mdma since last year so I can't tell you exactly.