• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

URGENT speed help

Just because I like stiring controversy ;) I'll point out that speed is often the slang term for amphetamine. That said most seizure reports point to the fact that almost all 'speed' is methamphetamine in Australia =D

Call it speed, rock, whip or whatever you like. Generally your referring to methamphetamine in different forms and purity....

What other drug could speed be in Australia?

Methamphetamine
I live in Queensland and we call Amphetamine Sulphate "speed". So does everyone else I know.
What I meant was your whole experience in general, as you don't sound like your having too good a time...
I have a very good time. I IV my Meth, so I could literally sitting on the ground in my room (which I don't) and enjoy the experience.

I don't know about all of you's, but after 6 - 7 50mg shots, I can't stand being around people... I've always been like that and I enjoy my drugs much better at home.

Last edited:
Yep, ALL my drug use is alone pretty much. When I go party, I'll stay sober/straight... same goes with raves.

I party/rave every weekend, but I'll leave my bag of Meth at home, because that's where I like to use it.

^ Nothing wrong with that... I personally think that home is a fabulous place to have drugs. Far less variables that can cause unpredictability in your night.

BT :)

^ Exactly, but that unpredictability is what some of us crave on... Everyone is different I guess. :)

I'm the complete opposite, I don't like suprises really :) Everytime I would take drugs (mainly alcohol, meth) at parties/raves, something really out-of-character would happen, I don't like not acting like myself.

Ok, well in total yesterday for my first time snorted about 9 lines. Way too much :S I was absolutely fucked. I had pins and needles through my whole body. I threw up a lot. Then I smoked some weed. I was unable to go to sleep.
Today I feel terrible. Can't eat.

Damn :( I guess that's good for you, that you didn't enjoy Meth... probably saving yourself a lot of heartbreaks in the long run.

i dont enjoy speed powder myself either, its usually pretty dirty and cut to all hell from my experience... see if you can lay your hands on some base (its a biege coloured paste) and take it sublingual, or get some rock and smoke/ swallow it. these are the best ways to take speed imho. smokin crack (we call meth rocks crack cos it sounds funnier) is about the best fun you can have. VEEERRRYYY addictive so really watch out, its no joke!!! but if you want a more solid peak (smokin its very up and down) then swallow it. but yeah, i dont bother with the powder, its just too easy to cut and ends up dissapointing me 90% of the time.

I disagree, Most serious people know the difference between meth and amphetamines i know a lot of people who wont have meth but love amphetamines , its freakin obvious when your still feeling buzzed 18 hours later for example. I find that amphetamines are extremely cheap but good clean meth that youd be vibrating in your chair from a . is usually twice as much in cost.

Fry-d- said:
Just because I like stiring controversy ;) I'll point out that speed is often the slang term for amphetamine. That said most seizure reports point to the fact that almost all 'speed' is methamphetamine in Australia =D

Call it speed, rock, whip or whatever you like. Generally your referring to methamphetamine in different forms and purity....

Yep, exactly. I'm one of few tweakers in my area that uses Methamphetamine. Around here the slang is "Ice" for crystal Meth. The slang word "Speed" refers specifically to Amphetamine Sulphate... never once has anyone used it to refer to Meth.

You hear a lot about Methamphetamine use in Australia, but it's quite a rarity in my area, you really have to seek it out... where as Amphetamine Sulphate is everywhere, and preferred because of it's cheaper price and stronger euphoria. Most people can also get a goods night sleep after a night of Amphetamine Sulphate use, roughly around 6 - 8 hours after the last dose, where as I find it nearly impossible for 15 - 20 hours after Methamphetamine use.

i thought almost all 'speed' in australia was methamphetamine??? and that amphetamine was quite rare??? but you seem to be saying that 'speed' (and i assume you mean the powder) is amphetamine while 'ice' is methamphetamine??

and here i was thinking it was all different forms of meth? although i must say i had some base once that was alot different to every other kind of speed ive had, more euphoric and less clear headed. but this is only once out of a dozen. and the speed pwder that ive consumed was nothing like this one really strong euphoric speed.

perhaps we need an industry standard here !!!

I've had Meth crystals, and also dozens of other forms of Meth, ranging in every colour/smell/taste. All of these essentially felt the same.. but when I IV this "Speed" which everyone swears it is Amphetamine Sulphate, I get a totally different feeling.

I think it's nearly impossible to IV Meth several times and fall asleep that night, but I have on this "Speed"... it really just doesn't add up, it MUST be Amphetamine Sulphate.

The Earth Method said:
I disagree, Most serious people know the difference between meth and amphetamines i know a lot of people who wont have meth but love amphetamines , its freakin obvious when your still feeling buzzed 18 hours later for example. I find that amphetamines are extremely cheap but good clean meth that youd be vibrating in your chair from a . is usually twice as much in cost.

I'm not saying people can't tell the difference. Many people can, including myself, I would never seek out amphetamine as I don't appreciate the effects as much as methamphetamine. Some people can't tell and assume because its powder it is amphetamine if its rock its methamphetamine. This is definately not the case.

What I am saying is most police seizures and test results point to the fact that the majority of product in australia is actually methamphetamine, and I can agree thats definately the case in the west. Even the powder. A secondary amine test with a pill tester will confirm what you have if your curious.

Lets not get started on the is speed is amphetamine is rock is methamphetamine is ice is 4-mar debate again though. But as suggested earlier avoid using slang terms common in your area and where possible use the chemical name of your drug if you can, avoids confusion for all :)

Last edited:
BigTrancer said:
^ Nothing wrong with that... I personally think that home is a fabulous place to have drugs. Far less variables that can cause unpredictability in your night.

BT :)

Especially if it's your first experience. Getting to know a new drug in familar surroundings can be a real comfort if at any point it becomes difficult to manage. Good company is something I'd also usually suggest.

I bought a whole pile of Dexies off a friend and they are pretty sweet, the best way I can describe what it does to your mind is it makes it "pointy," so you can concentrate really well doing or thinking about something to the exclusion of everything else. I stayed up at night spending 7 hours studying a foreign language (Sanskrit) and writing continuously, my fingers were numb the next day.

Now "speed" where I live refers to amphetamine powder, if I remember correctly from what I have read, this is "racemic" i.e. it contains 2 types of speed, part l-amphetamine (which is shit) part Dex (which is the shit). If that is correct then I can crush up Dexies and sell them as purer "speed," right? My question is how many mg of Dexamphetamine should I put in a point so it's strong enough, so as not to get attacked by angry customers. I.e. an estimate of how many mg of amphetamine (and hence how many mg of Dexamphetamine) in a "decent" point?

Last time I traded a friend a $20 wrap of 6 Dexies + 3x 100mg Caffeine pills as powder, he snorted it (I hoped he would take it all orally) of course he said it was pretty weak. He gave me a shit "20" of weed that I wouldn't have paid $10 for (what an asshole), fortunately it was a good smoke. But what do you ppl recommend, I have heard of people paying up to $5/Dexie anyway, maybe it would work for me to find this gullible market.