• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Urgent Help Needed: safe ways to come down off too much cocaine?

Thizz Man

Bluelighter
what would some good safe ways be. I'm thinking a shower but I'm worried the heat could cause me to get exhausted and pass out/die. also I'm breathing deeply. Really wanna be sober again :(

Whoa man!!!! Can't tell you how many times I've been in your position. To many for sure. What I found that can help is taking a Xanax, small dose like .25 or .5 but what normally happened is I would just have to sit/lay there until it wore off. Took to much a couple times so I know it can be a bit scary. next time this happens if it gets this bad why not go to the er?

OP, learn how to dose properly. Hydrate yourself, as the other poster said, grab Xanax or anything benzo. If your super high and your heart is racing, don't chance it. If your really feeling bad, go to the ER. If you can tell your coming down, just relax and ride it out. You know if your just anxious or if it's bad. Like I said, go to the ER . It's not worth the risk.

If it were me, I'd probably go to the emergency department. Not because I think this is actually a medical emergency, just because I think it would be helpful. They'll probably administer a Benzodiazepine or something like that. You'd be surprised how much more relaxed you'll be just knowing that a medical team is looking after your safety.

^^ Truth right there. It is never worth the risk. You humble yourself and just do it . When I said ride it out, coke and base users usually know the differences between anxiety and ER visit.

I knew a guy who just smoked his DOC. He stayed up for 4 nights smoking and drinking.

Long story short, he took himself to the ER and they had to put a needle in his heart ( don't know what they shot him up with, but he said they told him that they did that so his heart didn't explode).

I included that information to OP and anyone else viewing the thread, to show that coke can take you to a real bad place. If you are feeling any bad effects, man up and get it checked.

You only have one heart.

I hate the fucking comedown!!! ughhhhh it is the worst, when you have absolutely nothing, to bring you down off that shit! Some people say Adderall, has a way worse comedown... hell to the fuck no! I do both, have a script of Adderall and take it every AM, and I do coke, like maybe every other weekend, nowadays, but I always try to keep some of my clonazepam handy, which I am also scripted.. luckily! I have terrible anxiey issues as is, but when I throw a stimulant like coke or crack in the mix, I cannot NOT take some sort of downer when it wears off, that is the worst feeling ever, just sitting there, tweaking and feeling like you would rather die! mentally, it is one of the worst things to come off of to me! Adderall aint shit... at least not the dose I take, a relatively mild dose every AM 20mg a day of IR Adderall, and I feel it start to GRADUALLY wear off over time... coke, I shoot and smoke when its rocked up, and it comes on super fast, with a very nice, euphoric rush, and short but nice high... like 10 mins long.. after that, I must take at the very least 1mg of klonopin, because I have a massive tolerance to benzos, and 1mg aint shit to me.. if you don't have a tolerance for benzodiazepines like klonopin, valium, Xanax, Ativan(garbage benzo!), etc.. then start small, maybe 0.5mg of kpin or Xanax or 5mg of valium... don't bother with Ativan, it blows... ime.. but some say it works well for them, and its SUPPOSEDLY equal to taking 1mg of Xanax/klonopin, when you take 2mg of Ativan.. I believe?

Anyways, I feel your pain, and have felt it sooo many times.. those late night binges, getting yay at like 3am, doing it, because you are craving it soooo bad, and then regretting it when you don't sleep, and have work the next day... and then on top of that, having nothing more than Benadryl to help the comedown, which isn't a good helper at all.. The things I have found to work the best for a shitty ass, coke/crack comedown(they all are!) are benzos like I mentioned above, and others also mentioned before me, THC or any thing related to it like weed, hash, hash oil/wax concentrate/"shatter"... I also found opioids to help, but do NOT recommend it, it is a very dangerous combination, to mix opiates/opioids with coke of any form... I almost died from the combo of like 300mg of oxycodone and at least 1.5Gs of coke/crack one night, along with my daily dose of klonopin... It was some scary shit.. definitely overdosed, and almost was dead, unconscious on my floor when my friend just showed up at my house, and I thankfully had left the front door open for him, he saved my life.. so never do that! opioids, benzos, and cocaine is a very deadly combo not to be fucked with by anyone!!! I had a HUGE tolerance to all 3 drug classes, and still, it didn't matter at all, when you mix 3 totally different drugs like that together, your heart doesn't know what to do!

Anyways, just see if you can get some herb or a benzo and take one of those 2 to help.. I cant deal with cocaine otherwise, and don't bother doing it, if I don't have something to bring me down.. NEVER AGAIN will I let myself do that! Good luck, be safe.. if you feel as if your going to OD or something, def seek medical attention at the ER, like others stated already..