• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

urgent advice needed (pill in wallet)

did you see the sign that said dead ecstasy storage? ;)

thats awesome news, dude.... at least there are some genuinely good people in the world who will return things they find.

Munchee said:
Just out of interest, when he handed it back did he say "That was silly" and give you a wink and a couple of nudges?

*wonders if the boys in blue read this thread before the collection* ;)

hahaha thats a pisser

im definately not gona keep goods in my wallet anymore, too bloody stressful if something like this happens!

you are so lucky mate! i say you go and do some real nice stuff for some random persons because you've got some awsum angels watchin u and make some other random feel just as good by doing something nice.

^^^Second to that mate, it's true - both of u, hope luck always goes as well for u :)

Well Im in shock.

There is no doubt the cops didnt find it................. it wouldnt have been there if they had.

But you were never gunna get in the poo for it.

TimEH said:
I got busted at sydney airport once with 2 pills... The guard at the x-ray thingy pocketed 'em

Crazy, how did you get busted? Ive posted clones of marijuana throughout Australia, numerous times (Over 20) and never got one ever found. Ive recieved seeds from Canada, USA, Netherlands and the UK and never had one packet ceased. And thats living in Perth and Sydney. Im trying to get some pills for NYE from a friend who can send me some, but he is in QLD and im in WA... anyone know if pills have been sent through the mail without detection before?

^ has been discussed before, dont send them through the general post, fedex them or whatever only a few bucks more but less chance of being FUCKED!

Really? I would have thought with the masses of mail coming through general mail the odds are better than a FedEx package that might attract more attention?

Hell either way I ain't doing it!

onetwothreefour said:
Originally posted by 1bRAVEheart1
Moral of the story is never keep pills in your wallet.

nah, moral of the story is that cops make the best temporary pill storage ;)

LOL

Cyberdyne said:
Ok , um, I'm a 4th year law student...Here are some basic ideas to work with...

- In order to be done for 'possession', you must be in physical possession. Possession in this sense means quite literally that. If you don't pick your wallet up, you cannot be done for anything at all...you are in possession of nothing illicit. To give another example...if you had a bag of weed, and threw it in somebody's house cos u were paranoid, then the cops came...you could not be done for it as it was not in your possession (you have 'abandoned' it) and your house owner could not be done as while it was arguably in his 'possession' (ie, in his house) he had no knowledge of it whatsoever.

To reiterate: Not in your physical possession, no actus reus, no crime. No knowledge of it, no mens rea, no crime (unless possession only requires the actus reus and absence of fault acts as the defence...feel free to correct me on this lawyers) but yeh...follow my advice above and you can't go wrong

Study harder, guy.

The legal meaning of possession is derived from the common law. The cases of R v Dibs and R v Wan provide a definition of possession. An individual has possession for the purposes of the offence if the accused asserts or exercises dominion or control over the drugs to the exclusion of anyone else.

The individual must have the right to exclude anybody else who is not acting in concert with them from interfering with it. They must have it either in their manual possession or in a place to which they, and any person acting in concert with them, could go without physical bar in order to obtain manual possession.

That is, possession may be actual or constructive, the former being physical possession, the latter being to have the prohibited substance in a place where one may go to obtain manual possession.