• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs UR-144 massive overdose WARNING

parmalat2000

Greenlighter
my friend has taken ur144 but we made a mistake, instead of taking 10mg as recommended he ingested 100mg of the drug!!!
what do we do? what can we do to detoxify, please help this is very important it's been 5 minutes he has taken the drug we are scared and we don't know what to do:?:?:?

Try to induce vomiting with ipecac, failing that, administer lots of activated charcoal
If more than 20-40 minutes have elapsed then you have no other option than to ride it out.

Hope for the best. 100mg won't be fatal but it will definitely put you on your ass

I hadno idea what this drug was so just looked it up- it doesn't seem to be a fatal overdose or even one that will make you that sick. Just try and calm your friend down and ride it out

we don't have charcoal anymore but if it is not really that bad i think we will try to do it through!
whare are the risks that can happen with that, we never tested this and what do i do if it is going out of control?

OMG my friend is unresponsive, I think he has a seizure, he is movin uncontrollably and fell on the floor do i go to hospital is he gonna die ???

I don't know whether I call an ambulance or not we will be so screwed if people know we're doing drugs!! but I can't let him down I am scared of the seizure

Bluelight is not an emergency help forum. Call an ambunace if you are scared for your friend's safety.

I'd call for an ambulance by now if he's unresponsive. Apart from that, clonazepam or any benzo on hand might help.

How did he consume it? Orally? If orally 100mg IME really isn't that much that having a health concerning OD would be an issue (UR-144 from what I've tried - up to 80mg orally isn't even active, or barely active). If smoked/vaped, then yeah, that is a shit ton, and some benzos or the like would be appropriate for the anxiety that will come. Hospital if things get worse (he becomes unresponsive, massive change in his breathing, irregulaterity in his heart beat. edit - sounds like from your last posts he needs to go to the hospital. GO, STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE FACT THAT PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOUR DOING DRUGS. YOUR FRIENDS LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT STUPID CHILDISH SHIT.

BTW your friends health is MUCH MORE important than you guys getting busted for the fact that your doing drugs - guessing getting busted by your family. Noone wants to the fact they use drugs get out, your not special in that regard. His health should be what you should be concerned about, not that silly BS. If you can't handle that, you shouldn't be doing drugs in the first place.

Yeah you have to ride it out. It will be a strange experience to say the least. Good luck!

Its a bit late now, but i guess he could sill be tripping balls.

Number 1 solution would have been benzos. Chill his mind right out, or send him to sleep if necessary.

If he was unresponsive and having a seizure I hope you called emergency! Is your friend ok?

we put it in a bong and my friend inhaled from there.
I'm making a little update, I decided to go to the hospital 10 mins after the seizures, it wa s ahuge risk because we went to an hospital far away from our city where no one knows us (in my country if someone knows something everyone do!).
I took him in my car while having seizures, during the ride he would stop having seizures but could barely talk normally, he told me he had excruciating chest pain.
when we reached the hospital I told the doctors he took a synthetic cannabinoid (didn't tell its name), we were told to wait!!! wtf!!!
5 mins after my friend would start having heavy convulsions and fell off the stretcher and then a doctor rushed to him and he was taken in the emergency room.
I was forced to wait and couldn't see my buddy, 5 hours after the doctor came back to me, saying he gave them intravenous benzos but he's still in pseudocomatic state.:?
I asked to see him but they refused again and told me to come back tonight, I started making a ruckus about this and they kicked me out of the hospital.
I don't know what is happening now, if I believe the doctors he should be fine but I am scared they are hiding something and don't want me to know, why would they refuse me to see him!!
I will go back tonight and see what happens, I had to take my whole day off this is really frightening.

I was forced to wait and couldn't see my buddy, 5 hours after the doctor came back to me, saying he gave them intravenous benzos but he's still in pseudocomatic state.:?
I asked to see him but they refused again and told me to come back tonight, I started making a ruckus about this and they kicked me out of the hospital.
I don't know what is happening now, if I believe the doctors he should be fine but I am scared they are hiding something and don't want me to know, why would they refuse me to see him!!
I will go back tonight and see what happens, I had to take my whole day off this is really frightening.

It sounds like the doctors were trying to explain to you he's passed out on benzos, so he's not going to be awake and able to talk to you right now. It sounds like you wanted to find that out for yourself.

^yeah, that's likely the scenario. good decision calling for help - you don't know just how fatal the seizures could have turned out let alone any other symptoms that may have arisen resulting in god knows what.

i would do the proper thing and let them know what cannabinoid he'd taken for future incedents and a reference point so they have somewhat an idea for treatment should they come across it again. please be honest with them so they can help your friend with the best of their abilities with whatever resources they've available.

^yeah, Tentram really gave a good response here, as did others, and Im super relieved that you took your friend to the hospital. Please update and let us know if he is alright.