• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Unwell

Bomo

Greenlighter
So i did a liftle bit of coke late last night and got nothing out of it so i did a bigger line and barely got a slight buz so early this morning i did 5 big lines at once and it floored me it smacked me. I was seeing things that werent there like i was driving and i thought a puddle in the road was a cat. And i kept thinking mailboxes were people so i pulled into a parking lot and im just sitting here hoping this wears off soon there is yellow fluid running out of my nose nonstop and i keep hearing voices. This is freaking me out i've done coke prolly 5-6 times in my life and its never been like this. Please help

You took too much. It'll wear off soon, you just need to wait it out. Please don't drive anymore in this condition. Stay parked and wait this out. Call somebody to give you a ride if you think you need it. You could always pick your car up later.

Try to control your breathing. Sip water if you have any. Just try to relax and wait this out.

You got some effects last night from the "bigger" line you took. Why would you suddenly take 5 big lines this morning? You must realize now how reckless it is to make such a big jump in dosage.

The above post is sound.

Calm down and let the drug run its course. Once composed, reflect a bit on this.
Best to plan big unexpected drug events without the needs of the real world (driving and such)

You took way to much even if its not pure, its actively affected you.
Did you test? Most dont but its advisable.
You also jumped from small dose to mega dose way to quickly as mentioned above.

how are you feeling now Bomo? the anxiety should have worn off by now, and the yellow fluid is just a mixture of nasal fluids and cocaine residue from the night before, nothing to worry about.

and please don't ask people for money on here - if you want cash stop doing coke.

Last edited:
how are you feeling now Bomo? the anxiety should have worn off by now, and the yellow fluid is just a mixture of nasal fluids and cocaine residue from the night before, nothing to worry about.

and please don't ask people for money on here - if you want cash stop doing coke.

No one has ever gone rich by saving. Increasing income and investing is the route, not cutting back on your expenses. Expenses are required to live. The point is not to stop spending, and to stop driving an Acura, it's to increase income/investments so you can spend even more and drive a Bugatti.

No one has ever gone rich by saving. Increasing income and investing is the route, not cutting back on your expenses. Expenses are required to live. The point is not to stop spending, and to stop driving an Acura, it's to increase income/investments so you can spend even more and drive a Bugatti.

indeed, nail on the head no whammy no whammy but bluelight isn't here to support your poor financial decisions.
unless you would like to fund him mate? now you mention it, i could do with a couple of quid too mate

indeed, nail on the head no whammy no whammy but bluelight isn't here to support your poor financial decisions.
unless you would like to fund him mate? now you mention it, i could do with a couple of quid too mate

Lol I can hear your UK accent in my head just by the way you type stuff, you're like the coolest dude on bl!

For sure, it is harm reduction to frown upon investing in cocaine, and indeed there are many people for which it is a bad investment, but the downside is not inherent in the cocaine, but in the person itself. Like, if you're piss drunk on a Saturday and your boss calls you for an emergency meeting to hold a speech to an audience, cocaine is perhaps the best investment you'll ever make.

Last edited:
Like, if you're piss drunk on a Saturday and your boss calls you for an emergency meeting to hold a speech to an audience, cocaine is perhaps the best investment you'll ever make.

i'm just going to assume this was intended as inflammatory posting on a HR board.
advising someone to take more of something they are hurting themselves with - as you just have - is really irresponsible.

the way you type stuff doesn't reflect too favorably on you either man
god save the queen etc etc

Last edited:
^ oh keeping... I'll have to remind myself to send you a 4th of July eCard next year! Jk ;)
OP I hope this was a good lesson in some pretty straight forward drug using basics. No matter what drug it happens to be, ALWAYS start low and work you way up to a dose that you're comfortable with. You can always take more if needed but you can't undue taking too much. Next time you just jump into the deep end could be your last. Stay safe and be well

^ one day we shall reclaim the colonies ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

anddd it feels like this thread might have run its course, i'll leave it open for another day or two but if OP doesn't return i'll close it.

Last edited: