• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Unusual IV Meth Experience

jscript

Bluelighter
This aint a trip report, sorry for all the crap before the questions.. Skip to the bottom to miss the "trip report" kinda rambling.

So I hadnt had a shot or even touched any meth for a good few years and a friend talked me into getting on with them. They'd been talking up how pure the shit is they get since the day i met them... I was always thinking yeh whatever, how many times have i heard that fucking sentence. So anyway i go over their house and we both smash around a point of this rock they claim to be pretty decent. I had it and kinda just looked over in disgust like are you for real.. what is this crap? Didnt rate it at all. It felt like i'd just had some pretty average rock. They basically said yeh no shit but thats still some very nice stuff you shot, almost nobody would be disappointed with that... im just testing the waters before i give you a taste of the pure.

So an hour or two goes by and he brings out the goods. He's telling me this is half a point kinda shit. Do a point and youre going to be sat in the chair like a retarded quadraplegic for the next hour, and thats people with a fucking tolerance. So he eyeballs a point for us both and im getting a little hesitant. Ive had some mindblowing shit before and related to what he said, but i was using a lot back then. So i tell him to take a couple of the bigger chunks out of the bag and he goes you know what, fuck it, and throws another couple in each of our bags. So were talking just over a point now. At this time im like fuck it lets do this shit.

I mix up and look over to them and theyre just fucking around getting a drink or some shit. Im like you having a shot with me now or what. Theyre like nah i dont need anymore right now im cooked. Fuck that i said, get over here and have a shot with me you weak cunt.

Im fixing my shot and theyre just watching over me in anticipation. He just wanted to see how i would react. So i pull back and push down on the plunger. Oh. My. Fucking. God. I've had some shit before but fuckkkkk meeeeeeeeee.

My mate quickly comes over and grabs the fit off me, not like i could fucking do anything... I couldnt fucking see. My eyes were rattling so hard i couldnt see a fucking thing. Every hair on my body was stood on end. A hot rush came over me followed by my ears ringing for a good 5-10 seconds. Jaw locked like a pitbull. I had a vocabulary of like 10 words. I could barely move. The next 5-10 minutes all i did was froth over the intensity of this shit. I would probably lay someone out if they acted that way after a shot of anything. Unless i'd had it before, then i would just be sitting back enjoying the show.

So i couldnt talk, couldnt walk, I was getting these eye wobbles so my vision was shot. I was basically a vegetable, and loving every second of it.

Stayed this way for about 15 minutes before i managed to roll off the couch and crawl over to near my mate where i tried to talk but it just wasnt happening. Composing a sentence was impossible. Not much later it got easier to move around, but still couldnt fucking stand. I had to learn to crawl competently first. First steps are such a treasured memory.

So half an hour after the shot my eyes are normal and im starting to be able to piece together words into something that actually makes fucking sense. It was still very difficult but. Not like trying and getting pissed off, just so fucked it didnt want to happen. You know what im trying to say.

All about the same time, no idea maybe 45 minutes in??, i slowly started getting my skills back. I was able to walk, but i looked like something from jurassic park. I could talk, but it wasnt the most coherent shit. i could kinda concentrate on shit. I managed to light a smoke, even smoked it. I was back.

As time passed, it got better. By better i mean i wasnt a cripple anymore, i was more like someone who had just had a shot of good meth.

Fuck ive rambled on and this is going to be annoying as shit to read. So fucking sorry.

-----------

My friend says this is about as pure as it gets, you wont find it like this on the street (and i think thats probably a good thing)... By how much i had and how blown i got, i would agree with him.

What concerns me is did i punch above my weight or whatever, and just have too much for someone who has zero tolerance? Or was this possibly another chemical entirely?

I know meth. Well i thought i did. I know what its like to not be able to talk after youve just had your shot, how all you feel like doing is sitting there and riding out the rush for a minute. Hairs all on end and shit. I know (knew?) what banging great crystals feels like.

What i'd never had before was my eyes wobbling harder than if i was at the peak of some intense mdma experience. Being unwilling and almost unable to move or stand for so long.

Did i just do too much or does this sound like it might be another substance, or mixed with another substance?
Had i just never had a large enough dose of pure product before to experience this?
Was this a dangerous dose? was what i was exhibiting signs of taking it too far and putting myself in real danger?

What is strange is that when you are low on dopamine you get the movement disorders (parkinsons and shit).. Did i do so much my brain basically cut off the dopamine?

Alright, that will do. THanks.

<censored by user (profile compromised)>

Last edited:
To me, this sounds like you're talking about methoxetamine or another dissociative drug. Severe motor impairment, memory loss, and nystagmus (wobbly eyes) is not something that should happen on amphetamines - but it's a hallmark of dissociative drugs.

It could also be that you just took a fuckload of meth. I don't do meth, though, so I have no idea about the experience. I'd expect it would be stimulating - not resulting in a cataleptic state unless you are slamming truly brain-frying amounts of meth.

Sounds worst then ether. I think it was meth yes. Regarding dopamine regulation: I doubt your body had time to react...it was too fast lol. Self regulation of dopamine take more time. But if you keep shooting that shit it will probably happen, i mean, you can't do that and expect to be healthy. I would just take it as a near life experience and move on.

Also, the fact that what you guys call ''shit'' is really pure is not an excuse to do 3x your normal amount. That's just dumb and often leads to fatal overdoses.

Maybe you misread my post. This was one night of use in around 4 years. I'm not sure where you are going with the dopamine (down)regulation and regular use since I'm no longer a regular user.

I had started to respond to the rest of your post, but then i realised it was hurting my brain and i was probably just wasting my time.

To me, this sounds like you're talking about methoxetamine or another dissociative drug. Severe motor impairment, memory loss, and nystagmus (wobbly eyes) is not something that should happen on amphetamines - but it's a hallmark of dissociative drugs.

Interesting. I'll have a read about methoxetamine and see if it matches up.

It wasnt so much memory loss, it was more that my brain was firing so damn fast i couldnt finish or even start my first sentence before i started to say the next. If that makes sense! This is typical with amphetamines, your brain is running so fast and you have so many thoughts that you just can say everything on your mind fast enough, or in my case, at all. Nystagmus is very common with MDMA and some of its analogs.

It could also be that you just took a fuckload of meth. I don't do meth, though, so I have no idea about the experience. I'd expect it would be stimulating - not resulting in a cataleptic state unless you are slamming truly brain-frying amounts of meth.

I did probably just under 300mg total in 2 hours. By all accounts the second lot i took is as pure as it comes, and thats not something i believe or have experienced very often. What I'm trying to establish is if it was just mindblowingly pure and my lack of tolerance caused these effects or if these effects were caused by another substance or mix of.

I would put good money that 300mg of fairly pure meth would have you pretty floored. That's a "brain-frying amount" as I said.

I expected to be floored, I know what being floored on meth is like. This was something else. I just need someone to tell me if its normal to experience what i did when taking heroic (stupid) doses (i have zero tolerance) or if it was likely caused by another substance.

Appreciate your feedback thus far ;)

Interesting. I'll have a read about methoxetamine and see if it matches up.

It wasnt so much memory loss, it was more that my brain was firing so damn fast i couldnt finish or even start my first sentence before i started to say the next. If that makes sense! This is typical with amphetamines, your brain is running so fast and you have so many thoughts that you just can say everything on your mind fast enough, or in my case, at all. Nystagmus is very common with MDMA and some of its analogs.

I did probably just under 300mg total in 2 hours. By all accounts the second lot i took is as pure as it comes, and thats not something i believe or have experienced very often. What I'm trying to establish is if it was just mindblowingly pure and my lack of tolerance caused these effects or if these effects were caused by another substance or mix of.

I highly doubt it could be a dissociative drug. Seriously it's two waaaaaaaaaaaaay completely different things??? Just saying.

It sounds exactly like high-dose meth experiences to me. Nystagmus is one of the most common experiences I get with stims, coupled with brain-frying/memory loss/inability to do anything. Just sounds like an extremely potent batch and a very powerful meth high

I highly doubt it could be a dissociative drug. Seriously it's two waaaaaaaaaaaaay completely different things??? Just saying.

Yeh pretty much.

It sounds exactly like high-dose meth experiences to me. Nystagmus is one of the most common experiences I get with stims, coupled with brain-frying/memory loss/inability to do anything. Just sounds like an extremely potent batch and a very powerful meth high

+1

Cheers mate

Naw that sounds like you over amped. I know I'm like 4 years late but I'm just fucking around tryna curb my tweaking. But yeah when I did my first shot it was .5 grams in 40 units and I coughed so hard thought i would choke, i got super hot, it felt like a waterfall gushed out my genitalia (i guess i came) i fell back, body convulsing, eyes wobbling so hard I couldn't see anything. I kept asking "am i dying? I think im dying" ( of course i was only 18 and pretty naive to the whole scenario) I could just hear this guy's voice easing me saying "you're okay you're just high as giraffe pussy" and so I couldn't see nothing and didn't know what was going on for what felt like 15 seconds but when I came out of it I found out it was actually like 15 min that I was spun. It was awesome but to this day I don't know if these guys did anything to me while I was out of it. I learned later that guys will get a girl good and spun to mess with her. That's the only downfall. Just some advice for future slammers... Always slam with people you know and trust.

To the OP,
Yeah I once had a similar experience. I was homeless at the time and it was a cold and rainy night in oakland and I was sleeping in a tent underneath this overpass that was also by the alameda tube, I mention this because there was lots of traffic which meant lots of break dust, and I'm a real bad asthmatic, so the break dust was bothering me and I had a real bad cough. A friend of mine came up and asked if I wanted a 'small' shot of meth to help ease the asthma (which meth will do temporarily, and then it makes it much worse as it dehydrates you and makes the mucous thick as a slug), of course I said yes. Now at the time I had been shooting meth multiple times a day, sometimes with my heroin, sometimes just by itself, but I've always liked to IV meth at small dosages, probably laughable dosages to most users (I'd usually do a 20cc shot, and what I mean by that is I would backload the crushed crystals up to the 20cc mark on a 1mL syringe, as a side note this is a really horrible and unnecessary way to load up your meth, it was just the common practice in the 'scene' and I didn't give much of a fuck about myself at the time).

Anyways I did the shot and immediately it took the wind out of me like someone had punched me in the gut, I started getting shutter vision, and colors became really intense (which is weird for me because I'm red green color blind), patterns seemed to pop out at me, and all I could do was sort of sit there and try and calm myself down. I honestly thought I had been dosed with acid or something, but it was just that I wasn't use to injecting that much methamphetamine (or perhaps it was the quality, doesn't matter either way). Anyway, there's not much you can do about it, though its good to always have someone around. There were a few other times where I'd accidentally do more meth than I thought I was doing and having a friend around really helped me 'ride through' the initial intensity.