• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Unusual 4-Piperidinol Opioids

clubcard

Bluelighter

Is anyone else slightly less surprised to see this compound being some x30 M in potency? It has the tertiary amine and the piperidine with a 2-chlorophenylethyl moiety which is SOMEWHAT like other actives but I have 2 questions:

1)Who the hell came up with it?
2)What were they looking for?

x30 sounds pretty good.
I have done lots of U-47700 which is 9x morfine potency and i liked it. This one could be similiar, i don't wanna do too rough stuff.

What do you mean by slightly less surprised?

Moving to NPD...

What do you mean by slightly less surprised?

I mean that although it has many of the moieties seen in strong opioids, to see so many bunched up together seemingly with no biosteric calculations is odd is not 'normal' drug discovery.

What synth opioid could keep me down to one shot a day with no withdrawl symptoms
? Offwhite chunky substance that was super powerful , like .03g was dangerous without a tolerance .. I thought it was u47 (pinky) but that was questionable with it's super long ability to stay outta WD. Someone said lab grade h-4 would be a possibility. Are all these vendors scams for the most part?

What synth opioid could keep me down to one shot a day with no withdrawl symptoms
? Offwhite chunky substance that was super powerful , like .03g was dangerous without a tolerance .. I thought it was u47 (pinky) but that was questionable with it's super long ability to stay outta WD. Someone said lab grade h-4 would be a possibility. Are all these vendors scams for the most part?

Got you covered, man - doi:10.1021/jm00203a014 this methadone analogue lasts 3 days.

What does pure lab grade heroin #4 look like? just bought a G of this gray chunk that I 99% sure isnt grey death. the plug said it was pure lab grade H-4

"Heroin #4" can be anywhere from bright white to tan to rust to grey etc...

Pure heroin will be white of course.

Ahh ok. Well what does it smell like ? This stuff is light grey and the brick turns to powder right away

Unless you can run some sort of chemical test (i.e. reagent tests like Mariqus, Mecke, Mandelin) or record an accurate melting point there's nothing that you can really say just by looking / smelling / handling the material.

Think for a second - if you took some heroin and added 1% fentanyl to it do you think it would look any different?

Interesting! 212x more potent than methadone?? wonder how easy synth of that spirocyclic piperidine ring would be..

NIGHTMARISH! I think I was quoted about $2500/g. Now if someone scaled the improved synthesis (patents on improvements are out there) then it would suddenly be reasonable. Not that an opioid lasting for 3 days is recreational. It could make a massive difference to people struggling with dependence because 3 doses a week are enough. In fact, if it came in an SR formulation (tablets) then 2 doses a week would be enough. That could be useful for people working in HR.

NIGHTMARISH! I think I was quoted about $2500/g. Now if someone scaled the improved synthesis (patents on improvements are out there) then it would suddenly be reasonable. Not that an opioid lasting for 3 days is recreational. It could make a massive difference to people struggling with dependence because 3 doses a week are enough. In fact, if it came in an SR formulation (tablets) then 2 doses a week would be enough. That could be useful for people working in HR.

No so sure about the long half life methadone analogs. It didn't go so well for l-α-acetylmethadol (LAAM) due to its cardiotoxicity. (They were going to go with the dextrorotatory isomer but it was too DAAM good.)

However given that analog's potency you'd likely have less impact on ion channels/hERG than lower potency compounds like methadone and LAAM.