• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Hopeless Unsure what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
what should I do about them?>
i'm not taking seroquel and meth at the same time

Man, I dunno about the cameras and am not able to make suggestions. Its too confusing.

Don't have to answer this at all do either say what meds you take and how much , when and how often you use meth.

If you don't wanna say don't lie, just say get fucked. You know me, I'm not into the bs and am not a psych, all I know is there's a real problem having seroquel and meth anywhere near each other.

Other than that, can't say much about the ppl following you camera thing , if there's security cameras in your house, turn them off etc...if this keeps feeling like a problem when you're not using then either it's fact or you're going to have to consider getting a non dickhead shrink and other meds.

I gotta say though ppl giving you shit and hanging up, all jumping in are just adding to the problem. Its not everyone, ok. <3

It's all well and good to have ppl banging on about All the drugs in their stash and a basic drug free for all, no "telling you what to do" until the drugs start affecting people and they need a helping hand, slam the fuck out of them, ban them , act like wankers.

Sorry mate, it is what it is.

There's plenty of places to go to meet friends and have a good time, support for you and ways you can support others. Apparently.

Man, I dunno about the cameras and am not able to make suggestions. Its too confusing.

Don't have to answer this at all do either say what meds you take and how much , when and how often you use meth.

If you don't wanna say don't lie, just say get fucked. You know me, I'm not into the bs and am not a psych, all I know is there's a real problem having seroquel and meth anywhere near each other.

Other than that, can't say much about the ppl following you camera thing , if there's security cameras in your house, turn them off etc...if this keeps feeling like a problem when you're not using then either it's fact or you're going to have to consider getting a non dickhead shrink and other meds.

I gotta say though ppl giving you shit and hanging up, all jumping in are just adding to the problem. Its not everyone, ok. <3

It's all well and good to have ppl banging on about All the drugs in their stash and a basic drug free for all, no "telling you what to do" until the drugs start affecting people and they need a helping hand, slam the fuck out of them, ban them , act like wankers.

Sorry mate, it is what it is.

There's plenty of places to go to meet friends and have a good time, support for you and ways you can support others. Apparently.
wELL ill tell you there ARE cameras. im on zuclopenthixol 200mg use meth every second day i think

i dont use seroquel

ppl dont give me shit and hang up?

block the numbers. happens to everyone.

You can't use antipsychotics and meth.

That's all mate.

I'm sorry but that is very likely making your brain fuck up.

There's nothing else that I can suggest you do at this time.

Hi Specified, I have Bipolar and have experienced extreme episodes. I also have a terrible neighbour and dealing with issues on top of mental health is tough. Good decision in reaching out; silence kills. You're never alone and imo you don't need a romantic partner for meaningful connection.
Yep good one I've seen you in the lounge.

block what numbers? what about the cameras?

You said ppl are calling and hanging up.

That's happening everywhere with spam calls.

Block numbers you don't want to talk to.

Forget the cameras, do you understand you just can't take any combo and expect your head to function mate.

You know you shouldn't use meth and antipsychotics, what are you going to do man.

There's other fun shit you can have a play on , can you answer this mate.

Are, the cameras can sit where they are , for now.

You need to stop using meth or consider alternative meds, suggest quitting meth tbh but it is v hard, you'll feel better in a couple weeks.

Cameras n shit might not worry you after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.