• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Unregulated worthwhile noid's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopamineAllocation

Greenlighter
Hey guys. Stumbled into herbal incense brands not too long ago in search for a pot-like buzz. After finding some pretty questionable items in my blends (large black rocks, twigs with the appearance of mealworms) I decided maybe these blends were not exactly designed for my best interest. I wanted to start making my own blends and have pretty much aquired the basic tools for that (acetone, herbal base)

My only problem is finding a worthwhile chem. Everytime I get interested in any sort of RC, I'm always disappointed by it's legal status or effects. Could anybody help me find any worthwhile noid's to research? Or perhaps any known noid's in any current blends? I find that most blends that I've bought tend to have the same effects. (pot-like 'numbing of face', increased humour, lethargy, hunger, dizziness.) Though, my main concern is how some of these blends are overpriced, carelessly produced and the quality of the herbs are very undesirable.

If anyone could help this guy out, you'd really be saving him some health and dissapointment.
(Hope this isn't against the rules, mods please feel free to remove if it is)

I was big into the herbal incense scene starting back in 2009 when blends first got big in the states. I used to mass produce blends with 018 and 073. I turned into a crackhead for spice. I noticed with every generation of noids that came out, the side effects got worst and worst. I ended up having several seizures from smoking synthetic, and when I quit it took over a year to feel "normal" again. Before smoking spice, I had no health problems that I knew of. Now, I have pretty bad panic attacks which never happened pre-spice. Life kinda just feels like a dream to me now, I never really feel "here". I have no proof but I blame these issues directly on my misuse of cannabinoids.

I'm not going to tell you not to smoke synthetic noids, I know you're going to do what you want. Just know what you may be getting into. All my friends who were hooked on spice with me all have the same problems now. There really is no studies on any of these new noids. I would suggest you stick to real bud, and if you can't do that for whatever reason I'd pretty much pick anything over the random white Chinese powder sprayed on herbs called spice. I frequently tell people, you couldn't pay me $1,000,000 to hit a bowl of whatever spice is on the market now days. And I truly mean that.

Good luck to you my friend.

Sorry but this is in direct violation of our strict no sourcing rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.