• Psychedelic Drugs

Welcome Guest

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules

Unpleasant experience with 2CB

dogdogcatcat

Greenlighter
I recently tried a oral dose of ~15-20 mg 2CB (Hbr powder) and experienced none of the effects that people describe. It was actually very unpleasant. My head felt heavy and strained at the same time. Body felt tired and dizzy but mentally I was too "stressed" to actually sleep. I had none of the visuals only some slight wiggling if I concentrated on somthing for a while. No euphoric feelings whatsoever. No pleasant feelings at all.

I didn't eat anything 3h before. I tried 2CB three times before with lower doses and had roughly the same experience just no as intense. Is it really possible to not react well to the drug or did I do something wrong?

Xorkoth

Sr. Moderator: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
Sue, we're all different, and people react differently to things. My girlfriend gets bladder pain and stomach pain from LSD, and she gets depressed from mushrooms (every time, afterwards for a couple of days), whereas for me LSD has no bodyload and I feel like it's impossible to be depressed after mushrooms. Just as an example. You're not the only person I've heard of reacting badly to 2C-B. If you look up trip reports for any psychedelic (or hell, any drug), you'll find some people that don't react well.

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
Yep, sounds like you've given it a shot and it doesn't play well with you. Everyone's different, and you have to listen to your body.

A lot of people love 2C-B, but for me it's...okay. It's definitely an interesting material, but not an indispensable one.

dogdogcatcat

Greenlighter
I get that the bodyload can be unpleasant but shouldn't I at least have some visuals and/or feelings of happiness/euphoria/psychedelia and stuff? How come I only get the negative effects without the positive ones. I've never read about anyone that had this issue with 2CB at that dose.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
2cb becomes more visual and psychedelic at higher doses. When i use to do 2cb some friends would be almost immune to the same dose. Some people just have a natural tolerance to it.

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
What were you set and settings? The last thing you should try is to mix it with cannabis as somebody suggested. If alone it kicks you in the ass mixed with cannabis is a sure ticket to hell.

The only thing you may try is to optimize the set and setting or just try a different family of substances. Maybe MDMA/MDA or dissociatives, I mean, by themselves not mixed, sure

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
What were you set and settings? The last thing you should try is to mix it with cannabis as somebody suggested. If alone it kicks you in the ass mixed with cannabis is a sure ticket to hell.

The only thing you may try is to optimize the set and setting or just try a different family of substances. Maybe MDMA/MDA or dissociatives, I mean, by themselves not mixed, sure
2cb with weed is a perfect combo, i was suggesting simply a dose where you will have a psychedelic trip. 2cb is well tolerated just some people have a higher natural tolerance to this sort of thing. The combo of weed and 2cb is amazing and you shines the true power of the compound. OP wanted psychedelic and visuals this dose and cannabis will bring it out 30-35mg is still not a extreme dose of 2cb. 2cb can take you very deep with the right set setting dosage and combo with good friends