• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc unknown substance found in a car

Status
Not open for further replies.

flem710

Greenlighter
So to start off, i work at a carwash where we vacuum the cars out, get all the trash and uneeded things out of the car, wash it off thoroughly and then dry it off. While i was vacuuming out what seemed to be a business mans car, i noticed a very suspicious pill bottle underneath the driver seat. It was wrapped in orange construction paper so you couldnt see through it and the lid was sealed on with some sort of glue. Technically we are told that we can throw anything away that is on the ground, so i decided to take it and see what it was later that day.

When i got the time, i lodged it open and noticed a bunch of white rice looking crystals with a hint of transparency to them. A few of them had some hint of yellow to them. My first guess was that it was some meth, or crack. Later that day i texted a buddy who i thought may be knowledgble about the stuff. I dropped a little sample off at his house and come to find out that the crystals will not melt nor will they dissolve when put into water. When it is heated up, it turns black and burns while the water causes it to become soft yet does not change the form of it. Both of us are clueless as what it could be, or if it is anything at all. Im hoping someone on here could help us identify what we have came across.

Here is a picture of them-
IMG_3290.jpg

God damn I thought I had misplaced that bottle but instead some carwash guy had stolen it.

Could be anything, looks like weird crystal to me. Anyway, sorry, no substance ID. You could always get a drug testing kit to see if it tests positive for amphetamines.

Status
Not open for further replies.