• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

"Uninhibited" shit you've done on drugs?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
I use the term uninhibited because embarrasing like shitting your pants after getting blackout drunk is probably less bad than taking benzos + alcohol and writing an embarrasing email to the entire Nephrology team in a hospital about how you think the nurses have nice bums (yes happened to me lol.)

I heard this is a thing with mostly GABAergics (benzos, ambien, alcohol). You take too much and blackout stealing, saying stupid shit etc... but also I know a few guys who took coke and started flirting with the teacher in school.

This is actually how I "came out". We were at an after-wedding party and I have no memory of this but apparently I thought I was whispering it to my cousin but I actually shouted it so EVERYONE in my family heard.
Prolly a good thing really because I'd never be able to get the nerve to do it sober and everyone was cool with it anyway.

running around screaming that i was god and was saving the universe on dissociatives. scared the shit out of people

I used to wonder around the city center high on amphetamines asking any guy I found hot if I could suck his dick.
I let five guys pass me around for an 8-ball of meth.

Are you male or female?

Looking to try meth at a party in a few weeks but I've heard it shouldnt be touched if you have underlying mental issues in particular psychosis. Don't want to gouge my eyes out like a woman in S SC did.

YOu are gay? Nothign wrong with that. I've done lots of speed and meth but never have urges to have sex with male because I'm totally hetero, but anykind of stimulants make me hyper sexual. For gay gays it's much easier just going around to suck dick, but you get locked up if you go around asking woman in street to have sex with them.

I'd say I'm like 80% gay, so technically bisexual.
Yeah I think that's really unfair. If a gay guy or a woman puts themselves out there to a guy about wanting to have sex with them, it's deemed acceptable - even applauded - but if a straight guy were to do the same thing to a woman he would be demonized as a pervert and a creep.

Dear god where to even start. Due to time I'll just throw in my best 2.Haha. Let's start with forever ago (15ish years) and work our way to the current (well about a year ago)...

1. (I'm male) I Called a lesbian co-worker and told her I loved her and knew she was a lesbian but we should be together anyway. I did this over 3 different voicemails approximately 5 minutes each around 3am on new year's day... her girlfriend at the time was my manager at work. She took it well. She told me she should be pissed at me but what I said was actually sweet in its own way. Pretty much every day after that until I quit many months later both of them would always say "I love you" every time I came to work or left work.

2. Took about 20mg xanax(no tolerance to benzos) and 90mg oxy (regular for me at the time) and blacked out for 3 days. During that time i got in my very first at fault car wreck rear ending some dude, followed by the next day getting a ticket for 82 in a 60. I don't remember more than 10 seconds out of all 3 days. I normally won't ever drive if I feel my driving is impaired but for some reason I did. Twice in two days, both with a bad outcome but not nearly as bad as it could have been. My wife was shocked that the cop didn't take me to jail. She said I was not very coherent in pretty much any way.

Tried to strangle my girlfriend to death. Or at least that's the narrative that the District Attorney provided. Alcohol Benzo and sleep deprivation psychosis.

I'd say I'm like 80% gay, so technically bisexual.
Yeah I think that's really unfair. If a gay guy or a woman puts themselves out there to a guy about wanting to have sex with them, it's deemed acceptable - even applauded - but if a straight guy were to do the same thing to a woman he would be demonized as a pervert and a creep.

unless of course you're the president.

One time I shouted some insults at these Leeds fans I think it was Leeds anyway and they all came over the bloody train tracks so me and my mate bumped on out of their we knew the station well but my mate wearnt happy with me lol I was only On marijuana but was bored and stuff