• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

uni pot smoking clubs

keystroke said:
I doubt they are real legal clubs allowed by the university, more than likely just a group of stoners getting together.

this might be the case now but it was not the case 4 years ago at my uni we had a cooky stall at the cantien selling hash cookies and sticks reconised by the union. be also adverties our parties

psy_taco said:
^no offence mate, but that sounds like a load of shit, there are home owners who use bluelight but i doubt they can say to the police if they get caught doing something illegal "yeah we killed the guy, but fuck it, we own the land so we can do what ever we want!"
Porbably a lot of universities have some unofficial pot smoking club,which for obvious reaons is not sanction by the university. That said i doubt you'll be seeing any advertisement for a free barbaque for the cannibus appreciation society in the next issue of 'farago'
It is not a load of shit its there

yeah fuck me how can we arrange some sort cross uni new age high society, i would love to start high society at my east melb uni

xcidium said:
the fact that your attending a major university, and make the point about not being able to have a pot club baffles me.

It does? Well it pretty much just means that it wouldnt do much for its reputation.

Oh, I would just like to add we at least have some sort of raving club.

Yeah High Society, it's still at the uni, just remember kiddies not to eat two of their brownies! I was green for a whole day from them lol

At my uni there is the dance music society. For 'o' week they managed to get kid kenobi down to rip up a few breaks. Awesome, considering the year before we had to put up with xavier rudd's repitious crap.

fuck in heaven

crappybones said:
there should be a uni PARTEEE club. nonstop pumping music and bickies flowing in

A friend of a friend of a friend may have told me that it was tried at my uni. It was called "club duff". I'm not sure how organised it used to be but now there just aren't enough people interested; it has pretty much no members and no funding. The idea was to have a club for people interested in dance music, subsidize tickets to, and get early birds for Brisbane raves& duffs.

With VSU you can expect all small clubs like this to completely disappear. That said, my uni also has an electronic arts society and hip-hop society that I'm pretty sure are much better organised.

Haha, I was a member of the uq high society back in 2001. I was amazed when I turned up at my first meeting only to see blankets full of buds nicely laid out and lots of brownies :) There were a few articles and an interview in the student paper last year about the raids.

Disclaimer: I didn't purchase or use any drugs of course, that would be illegal ;)

Winterborn said:
OK here we go:

Normal police have no juri on university land- however, federal cops do. The raid 2 weeks ago on high soc was by undercover federal police.

In combination with this, the vice-chancellor has the power to invite local police onto the grouds- which they have recently just done.

No more high soc proper, just some out of uni rastarfarians taking over it

There is no truth in this whatsoever. The Queensland Police Service regularly attend universities in Queensland. They don't need to be invited by the VC (although it is considered polite), and they are absolutely able to arrest anyone for committing an offence anywhere on a university campus.

The raids on high soc are usually conducted by CIB from Indooroopily police station. There is no need for federal police to be involved, unless the postal system is implicated, or there are offences involving cross-border drug distribution.